Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Brittney Spears=White trash (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766)

piemaker720 06-15-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Hey, I'm no fan of homo's either, but being lesbian or Bi-Sexual doesn't make ones morals "not existent".

I don't have anything against gays as long as they don't proposition me we have no problem. To each his own. So that should tell you that is not what I was talking about. What I said was I did not care for either singer and watching them kiss did not help to change my opinion of them. Actually to me it was disgusting.:eek:

Pocahontas 06-15-2007 10:28 AM

Just like us straight people some do and some don't have morals. I know they cross the line for some of us concerning sex but other than that I know some Christian moral gay people.:eek: I'm strapping on my helmet now!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 06-15-2007 10:51 AM

Hello ?
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Pocahontas 06-15-2007 11:22 AM

Isaac I'm just trying to keep you on your toes!!!
Yes I may be a little crazy but that is one of the things my husband and family love about me. I am who I am!;)

Isaac-Saxxon 06-15-2007 11:47 AM

I am who I am!
Ehyeh asher ehyeh

I believe that is who did not care for that kind of activity :rolleyes: I did not say gay people are bad or evil. I just do not condone that kind of life style. You know it is all about choice ;) I can be friends with anybody and comes down to respect both ways !

BrainSmashR 06-15-2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720
I don't have anything against gays as long as they don't proposition me we have no problem. To each his own. So that should tell you that is not what I was talking about. What I said was I did not care for either singer and watching them kiss did not help to change my opinion of them. Actually to me it was disgusting.:eek:

I realize you didn't say that, but you quoted Isaac, that was his statement, and I was under the impression that you were in agreement.....my apologies.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-15-2007 12:21 PM

déjà vu
:matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix: :matrix:
There has been a glitch in the matrix. The hard line has been cut and the web site is MIA :laugh:

Pocahontas 06-15-2007 02:08 PM

Let me just quote Texasbelle here...."WHATEVER!":p :p :p

Texasbelle 06-15-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Let me just quote Texasbelle here...."WHATEVER!":p :p :p

Looks like Isaac just got spanked by Pokie!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Isaac-Saxxon 06-15-2007 07:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That is a big cop out you girls use when you loose the debate :laugh: Now I think you might have missed the point so I will leave your gray matter alone :laugh:
"That don't impress me much"
Attachment 773
"Whatever"
I think this WOMAN has a patent pending on that phrase :eyeball: :eyeball:
:yes:

Texasbelle 06-15-2007 08:43 PM

You know Isaac, your infatuation with Shania could land you in big trouble at home! Easy there boy!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 06-15-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Just like us straight people some do and some don't have morals. I know they cross the line for some of us concerning sex but other than that I know some Christian moral gay people.:eek: I'm strapping on my helmet now!:D

No helmet needed. I know many gay people who are "good people". Like you say, both good and bad people come in all shapes and sizes... :D I'm not gay by a longshot, but my life has been touched in a positive way by others who are not like me. If everyone were just like me, how boring that would be. As you all know by now, I'm not that interesting a person. :D

Pocahontas 06-15-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
That is a big cop out you girls use when you loose the debate :laugh: Now I think you might have missed the point so I will leave your gray matter alone :laugh:
"That don't impress me much"
Attachment 773
"Whatever"
I think this WOMAN has a patent pending on that phrase :eyeball: :eyeball:
:yes:

Oh I'm familiar with that song....great choice! It goes something like this....

I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got "being right" down to an art
You think you're a genius you drive me up the wall
You're a regular know it all
Oh oh you think you're special
Oh oh you think you're something else......that don't impress me much!:rotflol: :rotflmao::arrow:

rhertz 06-15-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon

That leopard suit turns me on!

Texasbelle 06-15-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Oh I'm familiar with that song....great choice! It goes something like this....

I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got "being right" down to an art
You think you're a genius you drive me up the wall
You're a regular know it all
Oh oh you think you're special
Oh oh you think you're something else......that don't impress me much!:rotflol: :rotflmao::arrow:

Oh my goodness...has Isaac just been put in his place or WHAT?

Spanked again big boy!!!!!:arrow: :piethrow: :poke: :whip: :shoethrow: