Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Hey any of you girls got a butt hat? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424)

Neo 05-12-2007 11:27 AM

I can't help that fast girls like fast cars........ that is gone now, I have a 4x4 now.

Forget the horse and ride a cowboy..... isn't that a song ?

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
I can't help that fast girls like fast cars........ that is gone now, I have a 4x4 now.

Forget the horse and ride a cowboy..... isn't that a song ?

I believe the song goes "save a horse ride a cowboy!" You don't seem much like the wrangler and stetson type though.;)

Neo 05-12-2007 11:43 AM

don't have have wear all of that in order to enjoy good ole country girl like Shania Twane or Carrie Underrwood. Although, Carrie got a problem with vandalizing 4x4s.

Neo 05-12-2007 11:45 AM

Sir Isaac, speaking of Shania, is that her with her easter hat on in the picture?

AnimeSpirit 05-12-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
don't have have wear all of that in order to enjoy good ole country girl like Shania Twane or Carrie Underrwood.

You obviously don't enjoy them enough to know how to spell their names. :p

Neo 05-12-2007 12:08 PM

Sorry for the spelling, I was thinking of something rather than spelling.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-12-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Sir Isaac, speaking of Shania, is that her with her easter hat on in the picture?

NO matter how you spell it I think it is Shania Twain :laugh: Do you still drive that Mary K car ?

Isaac-Saxxon 05-12-2007 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Sorry for the spelling, I was thinking of something rather than spelling.

You dumb ass :D get it "ASS" :laugh:

Neo 05-12-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
NO matter how you spell it I think it is Shania Twain :laugh: Do you still drive that Mary K car ?

No, I think Pokey has a Mary K sticker and a "I'll die for Bunko sicker as well"

How 'bout you Tbelle, you have a texas roadkill truck or a flat bed those shoes?

rhertz 05-12-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba
Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos:rolleyes:

"Classic male". Is that what I am? I kinda like the sound of that. :D I'm sure I've been called worse. The apology was sincere. I'm also admit to using humor to keep the peace. So far so good. But blaming joepole and the Internet was another attempt at humor. (But if joepole wants to apologize to me for corrupting my mind, I will accept it!) Bada Bing! :laugh: :peace:

rhertz 05-12-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
First of all rhertz...I believe most of us are ladies, not girls, and refined ones at that.

No doubt! I did not mean to impune your credentials madaam....

Quote:

And to think I thought you were a gentleman!! Tsk tsk tsk....:freaky: :yuck:

I am a gentleman. But rhertz isn't. The real rhertz was a friend of mine who died some years ago. I use the name in his honor. He was a real joker. I doubt I do the moniker the "honor" it deserves in that regard. But I try! ;)

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
No, I think Pokey has a Mary K sticker and a "I'll die for Bunko sicker as well"

How 'bout you Tbelle, you have a texas roadkill truck or a flat bed those shoes?

Hey Neo,what about your "honk if ya :heart: hair club for men" sticker?? Now that's classy!:rotflmao: :rotflol:

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
No doubt! I did not mean to impune your credentials madaam....

I am a gentleman. But rhertz isn't. The real rhertz was a friend of mine who died some years ago. I use the name in his honor. He was a real joker. I doubt I do the moniker the "honor" it deserves in that regard. But I try! ;)

Okay just mind your p's and q's, but groveling is always good!:bow:

Texasbelle 05-12-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo

No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers. I do however have some nice cowboy boots you know the ones, roach stompers, that would shove nicely up somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheba 05-12-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers. I do however have some nice cowboy boots you know the ones, roach stompers, that would shove nicely up somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch for Neo! Better stay off that Texas Highway. The baby blue Benz seems to have some road rage.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-12-2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba
Ouch for Neo! Better stay off that Texas Highway. The baby blue Benz seems to have some road rage.

Sheba is She Bad :laugh: I think Neo likes the double yellow line along with the armadillos :laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 05-12-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers.

I should have listened to my mother and become a doctor... Yes it was "lawyer" last time. It's all part of the joke. Next time it will be "plastic surgeon" or "rocket scientist".

I love my Mom!! Happy Mothers Day Mom!

I know I'm about 5 hours early, but Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there also!!!

Please don't ask me what any of these things have to do with "butt hats". Maybe in some rare cases, going "off topic" is a goodthing(tm).

Isaac-Saxxon 05-12-2007 07:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU MOTHERS !!
This is one is for you girls ;)
Attachment 535
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 07:27 PM

Good grief looks like some waxing is in order here! That's not you is it rhertz??:laugh:

Sheba 05-12-2007 08:23 PM

Oh my! As Piemaker says, call Doc Belle, I'm blinded. And scarred for life, too. :nono: :freaky: :faint:

rhertz 05-12-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Good grief looks like some waxing is in order here! That's not you is it rhertz??:laugh:

I doubt that I look that good... I ain't no metrosexual male. Looks like my 14 year old son actually.... Kids mature fast these days..

piemaker720 05-12-2007 08:26 PM

oooo! OMG, I lost my appetite.:eek: :eek:

Texasbelle 05-12-2007 10:30 PM

I think Doc Belle has just the drug guareenteed to make that hair fall out! or Doc Dan could do laser hair removal!:laugh:

Sheba 05-12-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

I think Doc Belle has just the drug guareenteed to make that hair fall out! or Doc Dan could do laser hair removal!:laugh:

Quick!! Either one will do!! :eek:

piemaker720 05-12-2007 10:36 PM

I'll even settle for a bush-hog.:laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-12-2007 10:40 PM

Ok ladies, your postings have led me to ask the following questions:

1: Hairy back: Yes or No

2: Hairy chest: Yes or No

3: Hair on legs: Yes or No

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Ok ladies, your postings have led me to ask the following questions:

1: Hairy back: Yes or No

2: Hairy chest: Yes or No

3: Hair on legs: Yes or No

1. No gorillas please!
2. Yes if it's kept manageable and not just growing willy nilly everywhere.
3. Leg hair yes! I don't want his to look better than mine!:)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-13-2007 11:07 AM

I hope you girls do not feel hair-assed by that post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

piemaker720 05-13-2007 06:26 PM

You think! You are just too much!:clap: :clap:

AnimeSpirit 05-13-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

3. Leg hair yes! I don't want his to look better than mine!:)

Better = less natural? ;)

Sheba 05-14-2007 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit

In this case, absolutely. Picture European girl's underarms and you know that better is unquestionably less natural!! Same here!

Pocahontas 05-14-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Anime do you like your women au natural?? I doubt tbelle can find you a date that doesn't shave!!:rolleyes: ;)

scarlett 05-14-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz

I have never heard the term butt hat but "tramp stamp" is what it's known here. I heard it from a copy a while back and now i hear it pretty often. For every 2 girls/ladies/females you see here, one has a tramp stamp. It's pretty common here for some reason I think it has to do with the area, money etc. Peopel here wear shorts and sandals year round.

AnimeSpirit 05-14-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Anime do you like your women au natural?? I doubt tbelle can find you a date that doesn't shave!!:rolleyes: ;)

Actually, that's not the case with me, fortunately. I was merely confused by your rationale.

I did see a lot of French women overseas during my deployment when we visited Toulon, France for a few days. I must say, the steriotypes about the attractive French women with lovely accents are definitely NOT exagerated. They are HOT! :D I met one who worked in a mall when I went to do some gift shopping. She spoke a little English, but I had to go slow for her. I speak a few words of French too. She was very nice and VERY attractive.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-14-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Actually, that's not the case with me, fortunately. I was merely confused by your rationale.

I did see a lot of French women overseas during my deployment when we visited Toulon, France for a few days. I must say, the steriotypes about the attractive French women with lovely accents are definitely NOT exagerated. They are HOT! :D I met one who worked in a mall when I went to do some gift shopping. She spoke a little English, but I had to go slow for her. I speak a few words of French too. She was very nice and VERY attractive.

Yes I always thought it would have been nice to have a French maid that spoke NO English :laugh: WEE ! WEE ! ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-14-2007 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
I have never heard the term butt hat but "tramp stamp" is what it's known here. I heard it from a copy a while back and now i hear it pretty often. For every 2 girls/ladies/females you see here, one has a tramp stamp. It's pretty common here for some reason I think it has to do with the area, money etc. People here wear shorts and sandals year round.

Scarlett that new avatar is VERY nice :clap: I see the south land is treating you well. Very Nice ;) ONE HOT MAMA :D
:yes:

rhertz 05-14-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
I have never heard the term butt hat but "tramp stamp" is what it's known here. I heard it from a copy a while back and now i hear it pretty often. For every 2 girls/ladies/females you see here, one has a tramp stamp. It's pretty common here for some reason I think it has to do with the area, money etc. Peopel here wear shorts and sandals year round.

Don't get one IMHO. just my .02. I like watching Miami Ink on discovery channel though. but I don't think it's the thing to do.

Pocahontas 05-14-2007 08:44 PM

Skin loses its elasticity too as we get older. Can you imagine where that butt hat is gonna be when these people are senior citizens!!:eek:

AnimeSpirit 05-14-2007 11:01 PM

Scary thought. :freaky:

rhertz 05-14-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Scary thought. :freaky:

I give up... Down around your ankles? An ankle hat? :D