Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Business (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Louisiana Lost Again (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1413)

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 06:49 AM

You know, it just occurred to me your bragging about a team taking $186 MILLION dollars from our state over a 10 year period not scheduled to end until 2011 while there are literally still thousands of homeless and displaced people in/from New Orleans and the surrounding areas as a result of Katrina and the negligence of our state government and the insurance companies.

It's one thing to be a fan, it's something entirely different to be a fan of the needless burdens placed on our state by incompetent officials. Let them go to San Antonio...they will still be the same team and our state will save 18,600,000 a year until 2011 for a grand total of 93 million dollars if you include 2007.

Or you could actually start buying tickets, but we both know THAT'S a joke, right?

Edit Even if you buy the tickets, they still get the money out of our State budget. Our only salvation is if they leave...Thank you piece of **** Mike Foster.

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 06:55 AM

How ironic that this is on the Louisiana: Lost Again thread......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually it's quite sad, but it's no secret this IS the state we live in.

LateNight 05-17-2007 09:18 AM

I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD.. :laugh::laugh: :yes:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-17-2007 10:21 AM

When the Saints go marching in there will be no more bad avatars or devil children :eek: He seems to like fire and that is a good thing he will feel right at home. Cow Fags :laugh: :laugh: Would that be Broken Back Cowboys ;)

piemaker720 05-17-2007 10:33 AM

OMG, Brain is a cow turd fan. I for one love them Saints. GO SAINTS GO! I have faith in the Saints. As for the Cow Patty team they need to retire.

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD.. :laugh::laugh: :yes:

Are you actually bragging about having a sell out season and STILL lacking the ability to be self sufficient?

BTW, if THE STATE is paying the Saints $186 million (more than 18 million a year) to STAY, then exactly WHO'S money would you say the team "donated" to the city again?

I agree it may have come out of their bank account, but my contention is that tax dollars shouldn't have been there in the FIRST place!

....and one day when you gain a little self confidence, you'll learn what it's like to not care what some loser thinks about your internet persona.

LateNight 05-17-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
....and one day when you gain a little self confidence, you'll learn what it's like to not care what some loser thinks about your internet persona.

LOL, I have all the self confidence I need.. and certainly enough to tell, by all your posts.. what a little person you are. And enough confidence to sit back and laugh out loud every time you open up your mouth.
:peace: :yes::laugh::laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-17-2007 01:05 PM

Your internet persona is just a extension of you. You could not hide your smell for very long in any place. You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt :eek: Tear it down, tear it down to "try" to build your little self up. Why up ? Because that is the only place left for you to go :barf:

joepole 05-17-2007 01:15 PM

>then exactly WHO'S money

You really have a problem with homonyms and contractions.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-17-2007 01:22 PM

Brains life is a monument to stupidity. :crazy: :argue:

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 03:33 PM

Guess everyone knows the Saints are nothing more than an burden on the taxpayers of this state because no ones seems to even want to argue the point.....,and as with your impotent god, you'd rather attack the messenger than face the truth.

Was I supposed to be surprised?

LateNight 05-17-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Guess everyone knows the Saints are nothing more than an burden on the taxpayers of this state because no ones seems to even want to argue the point.....,and as with your impotent god, you'd rather attack the messenger than face the truth.

Was I supposed to be surprised?

already argued the point.. the Saints have OWNED the boys over the last what 5 times they've played. beat the crap out of them last year.
You just can't seem to shut your mouth..

LMAO !! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-17-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

already argued the point.. the Saints have OWNED the boys over the last what 5 times they've played. beat the crap out of them last year.

:gosaints: LN consider the source and you can understand why he can not seem to see the truth or refuses one of the two. Lies pour from his keyboard and he believes his own lies so this makes him crazy :think: :think: :argue:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

I understand the cowboys are in a slump and I attribute a large portion of that to Jerry Jones....no argument from me what so ever.

What YOU don't seem to understand is that beating the cowboys on their wost day doesn't really give you anything to brag about and the Saints overall record as compared to ANY other team in the NFL, much less the most successful team in the history football, is proof of that concept.

So yeah, I'm GOING to keep running my mouth about THE WORST team in the history of the NFL, and the only team on WELFARE until they can become a productive entity rather than a needless tax burden on our state.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 06:53 AM

Brain running his mouth :eek: what a shock ! Cowboys are a bunch of felons that can not stay out of jail. Have you worked any of them on your chain gang :laugh: I would think you and Jerry Jones have some things in common:laugh: :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 06:57 AM

Jerry Jones and I DO have something in common.

There are users and there are people that get used.

You already admit to bending your knee to a being "greater" than yourself. Jerry and I make people "bow" to US.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:01 AM

Only a FOOL would bow to a low life like you or Jerry Jones. Your dream world that you live in where you are chief head cracker is only that a dream. Your lies and hate that you spin are very easy for everyone to see through. In short you are a "JOKE" :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Hey look at the bright side you do make me laugh every time you post some of your stupid thoughts. :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Only a FOOL would bow to a low life like you or Jerry Jones. Your dream world that you live in where you are chief head cracker is only that a dream. Your lies and hate that you spin are very easy for everyone to see through. In short you are a "JOKE" :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Hey look at the bright side you do make me laugh every time you post some of your stupid thoughts. :laugh:

Yeah, I'll try to keep in mind I'm "dreaming" when they guys are breaking their backs doing MY work today, and you keep praying for things to change.

We'll compare notes at the end of the day....what do ya say, stupid?

BTW, I already knew ignorance was bliss, I don't need another fool to verify it....even my inmates manage a laugh or two at the end of the day on their way back to jail.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:12 AM

They are laughing at you not with you stupid ass :laugh: I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success :laugh: Your inmates :laugh: You have found your people you should keep your low life job it fits you well :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 07:17 AM

LAF

So what if they are laughing at me. THEY are on their way to jail after working all day, for free, doing a job I get paid for.....who do you reckon gets the last laugh at the end of the day?

O wait....thinking doesn't appear to BE one of your strong points.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:19 AM

Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I am sure this passes for intelligences DOWN from where you come from :crazy: :w00t: :crazy:

LateNight 05-18-2007 07:23 AM

Quote:

I understand the cowboys are in a slump and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:yes: LMAO, good one brain.. Glad to see you agree. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:gosaints:

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 07:25 AM

Quote:

Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I sure this passes for intelligences DOWN from where you come from :crazy: :w00t: :crazy:

Wow, I'm impressed. You have the intelligence to see you were on the losing side of the battle on BOTH topics, and at the same time no less. I AM impressed.

Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users.....but maybe you've already figured out that everyone here is your mental superior and that having productive input during a conversation is WELL beyond your means....

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

:yes: LMAO, good one brain.. Glad to see you agree. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:gosaints:

O no...I never intended to say the current lineup was worthy of the NFL, much less the title America's team.

Hell, they couldn't even beat the Saints!

...but we both know they WILL rise again.....when are the Saints going to step up to the plate and start supporting themselves? I don't even give a damn about the Superbowl, stop wasting my tax dollars on entertainment purposes!!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:29 AM

Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are the fool brain dead. You entire method of posting is to attack and tear down. Gutter boy time for you to go play with the dregs for the day and I am sure the filth will rub off on you some more :rolleyes: Maybe they can find you a place out at chimp haven so the government can keep you on the public dole.

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 07:32 AM

Quote:

Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are the fool brain dead. You entire method of posting is to attack and tear down. Gutter boy time for you to go play with the dregs for the day and I am sure the filth will rub off on you some more :rolleyes: Maybe they can find you a place out at chimp haven so the government can keep you on the public dole.

I don't have to "tear down" your religion. It's made of paper machete and can't even support it's own weight. I merely point out the blatantly obvious holes in your story, in your actions, in your attitudes, in your words....and notice I continue to say YOURS.

I readily admit the Bible is a great example of how one should lead their life and raise their family. YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** who uses lies, fear, and propaganda to achieve your goals. I'll refer you to the gay comments made just this morning.

You are, and probably always have been, your own worst enemy.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 07:38 AM

When I looked up the phrase Tracey (the *****) Page I found this :D
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

joepole 05-18-2007 09:02 AM

A paper machete would be awesome, I could hack my way through a paper jungle.

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

When I looked up the phrase Tracey (the *****) Page I found this :D
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I see, so in addition to being an idiot, you can't read either because I know you've never seen MY name spelled that way.

Must be why you spend so much time making up bull**** instead of actually referencing a source.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

I see, so in addition to being an idiot, you can't read either because I know you've never seen MY name spelled that way.

Must be why you spend so much time making up bull**** instead of actually referencing a source.

You took lunch early today ? Good to have you hear to muse at what a genetic mutation you are :laugh: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

LateNight 05-18-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
A paper machete would be awesome, I could hack my way through a paper jungle.

:funnypost2: :yes: :clapbig: Whoooo LMAO Good one ! TGIF everyone !!

BrainSmashR 05-18-2007 11:49 AM

Yes, yes, even I am capable of making an error even though it is VERY seldom.

...and what a break for you. Something to focus on instead of what an incredible waste of tax dollars the Saints are.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-18-2007 11:54 AM

Now that is a first ! He "admitted" he was wrong :clap: Now if some misspells your name you are the first to point it out brain child :rolleyes: Funny how the glass house rule is coming into play here :clap:

joepole 05-18-2007 01:15 PM

>even I am capable of making an error even though it is VERY seldom.

Actually, it's fairly common. I see you use "it's" and "you're" as possessives all the time.