Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mc Donalds at Linwood and Bert Kouns (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2829)

rhertz 10-24-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixweb (Post 23366)
snip...
If anyone else notices anything like this-post it:D

I used to eat at that location fairly often for breakfast until this thread started. Yes I noticed it seemed to be managed well, perhaps better than other McDonalds (which was why I went there). But again, I don't think the original poster would lie about something like this. So assuming it is true, it doesn't matter to me how clean the place is if a rogue employee is spitting on food for whatever reason. I would just as soon try my luck at a different McD's with different staff if you know what I mean.

piemaker720 10-25-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 23383)
I used to eat at that location fairly often for breakfast until this thread started. Yes I noticed it seemed to be managed well, perhaps better than other McDonalds (which was why I went there). But again, I don't think the original poster would lie about something like this. So assuming it is true, it doesn't matter to me how clean the place is if a rogue employee is spitting on food for whatever reason. I would just as soon try my luck at a different McD's with different staff if you know what I mean.

I understand and as long as you don't think about it happening at any other store you'll be alright uh.:D:pray::pray:

rhertz 10-25-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 23407)
I understand and as long as you don't think about it happening at any other store you'll be alright uh.:D:pray::pray:

right. Otherwise, I would only cook at home, and I can't do that.

SBCmetroguy 10-25-2007 06:01 PM

I saw the word "management" mentioned.

What the hell is that? I rarely ever go to McD's anymore, except occasionally when I am VERY hungry on my way to work in the morning. What I have noticed, however, is that the "managers" these days appear afraid to do anything to their employees so they all act like the employees are their buddies.

Not no, but hell no... that is NOT how business works.

rhertz 11-15-2007 09:39 AM

Update: I was eating at another McDonalds this morning and I recognized one of the employees from the Linwood@Bert Kouns store which I am currently boycotting. So it occurred to me that one owner might own several locations and move employees around. So the burger spitter could be anywhere! Arg!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-15-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24621)
Update: I was eating at another McDonalds this morning and I recognized one of the employees from the Linwood@Bert Kouns store which I am currently boycotting. So it occurred to me that one owner might own several locations and move employees around. So the burger spitter could be anywhere! Arg!

You should stick with sushi because Micky D's is trying to kill American :laugh:

LateNight 11-15-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24621)
So it occurred to me that one owner might own several locations and move employees around. So the burger spitter could be anywhere! Arg!

Kind of like what they do with priests right ? :cool:

:duck:

joepole 11-15-2007 11:15 AM

Why do you keep going to McDonald's?

rhertz 11-15-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24631)
Why do you keep going to McDonald's?

I go there for the ever-delicious Sausage Bisquit in the morning. I wouldn't step foot in Micky D's after 10am....

I figure I can see a loogy on a sausage bisquit which is "dry" with nothing else on it.... You think? :D

joepole 11-15-2007 02:37 PM

The Egg McMuffin and the french fires are all I ever eat from there.

Morpheus 11-15-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24642)
The Egg McMuffin and the french fires are all I ever eat from there.

Another egg mcmuffin fan here. Sometimes I get the sausage mcmuffin to mix it up a bit.

Morpheus 11-15-2007 06:01 PM

not for the faint of heart

Isaac-Saxxon 11-15-2007 06:21 PM

I do so love to cook at home :laugh:good youtube Morph :laugh: Now let us see who can post to that.

vixweb 11-15-2007 09:38 PM

Gotta love Louis Guzman, and Dane Cook:laugh::laugh: Did y'all see Dane in Mr.Brooks!? Pretty crazy-

Al Swearengen 11-15-2007 10:08 PM

If I eat fastfood, it's usually Sonic. Love the footlong CHiliCheese Coney...yum!