Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Hey any of you girls got a butt hat? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424)

rhertz 05-12-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Good grief looks like some waxing is in order here! That's not you is it rhertz??:laugh:

I doubt that I look that good... I ain't no metrosexual male. Looks like my 14 year old son actually.... Kids mature fast these days..

piemaker720 05-12-2007 08:26 PM

oooo! OMG, I lost my appetite.:eek: :eek:

Texasbelle 05-12-2007 10:30 PM

I think Doc Belle has just the drug guareenteed to make that hair fall out! or Doc Dan could do laser hair removal!:laugh:

Sheba 05-12-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I think Doc Belle has just the drug guareenteed to make that hair fall out! or Doc Dan could do laser hair removal!:laugh:

Quick!! Either one will do!! :eek:

piemaker720 05-12-2007 10:36 PM

I'll even settle for a bush-hog.:laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-12-2007 10:40 PM

Ok ladies, your postings have led me to ask the following questions:

1: Hairy back: Yes or No

2: Hairy chest: Yes or No

3: Hair on legs: Yes or No

Pocahontas 05-12-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ok ladies, your postings have led me to ask the following questions:

1: Hairy back: Yes or No

2: Hairy chest: Yes or No

3: Hair on legs: Yes or No

1. No gorillas please!
2. Yes if it's kept manageable and not just growing willy nilly everywhere.
3. Leg hair yes! I don't want his to look better than mine!:)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-13-2007 11:07 AM

I hope you girls do not feel hair-assed by that post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

piemaker720 05-13-2007 06:26 PM

You think! You are just too much!:clap: :clap:

AnimeSpirit 05-13-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

3. Leg hair yes! I don't want his to look better than mine!:)

Better = less natural? ;)

Sheba 05-14-2007 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit

In this case, absolutely. Picture European girl's underarms and you know that better is unquestionably less natural!! Same here!

Pocahontas 05-14-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Anime do you like your women au natural?? I doubt tbelle can find you a date that doesn't shave!!:rolleyes: ;)

scarlett 05-14-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz

I have never heard the term butt hat but "tramp stamp" is what it's known here. I heard it from a copy a while back and now i hear it pretty often. For every 2 girls/ladies/females you see here, one has a tramp stamp. It's pretty common here for some reason I think it has to do with the area, money etc. Peopel here wear shorts and sandals year round.

AnimeSpirit 05-14-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Anime do you like your women au natural?? I doubt tbelle can find you a date that doesn't shave!!:rolleyes: ;)

Actually, that's not the case with me, fortunately. I was merely confused by your rationale.

I did see a lot of French women overseas during my deployment when we visited Toulon, France for a few days. I must say, the steriotypes about the attractive French women with lovely accents are definitely NOT exagerated. They are HOT! :D I met one who worked in a mall when I went to do some gift shopping. She spoke a little English, but I had to go slow for her. I speak a few words of French too. She was very nice and VERY attractive.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-14-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Actually, that's not the case with me, fortunately. I was merely confused by your rationale.

I did see a lot of French women overseas during my deployment when we visited Toulon, France for a few days. I must say, the steriotypes about the attractive French women with lovely accents are definitely NOT exagerated. They are HOT! :D I met one who worked in a mall when I went to do some gift shopping. She spoke a little English, but I had to go slow for her. I speak a few words of French too. She was very nice and VERY attractive.

Yes I always thought it would have been nice to have a French maid that spoke NO English :laugh: WEE ! WEE ! ;)