Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobbies & Crafts (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Are your pets like your children (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1044)

Isaac-Saxxon 08-21-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 19928)
Those are not all boys....Bella and Reese are girls! All of the babies are potty trained quite well. They aren't attack dogs that's Rosie's job, but they are a great alarm system.

Something like a bunch of geese ? That many could make some noise big time. One day you will get you a Border Collie and wave bye, bye to the other breeds as the years go by :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Texasbelle 08-21-2007 06:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Why would I want a Border Collie? I have a real dog!

Attachment 1377

Attachment 1378

Isaac-Saxxon 08-21-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 19937)

Attachment 1377

Attachment 1378

Why is your poor dog hiding behind the tree is she afraid of those cows. Yep old #44 on the list is a side liner :laugh: She is pretty to look at :D

Texasbelle 08-21-2007 06:42 PM

You've got it all wrong man! The cows ran and hid behind the tree. They backed WAAAYYYY off that fence row when the white fluffball bearing her teeth came at them.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-21-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 19939)
You've got it all wrong man! The cows ran and hid behind the tree. They backed WAAAYYYY off that fence row when the white fluff ball bearing her teeth came at them.

I do not see any teeth or running cows and biscuit hound looks like she is just smelling the air to see if she needs to run back home :laugh::laugh:

Texasbelle 08-21-2007 07:10 PM

Interestingly, the Kuvasz is a member of the "Working Group". Border collies are also working dogs, right? So when Isaac is the last time those black and white mutts of yours actually got out of the office and did their job? Oh, they probably don't know how which is why they stayed hemmed up in the office playing with balls!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rosie is daring those cows to come back to the fence. She knows her job. How 'bout y ou bring those hounds out and let's see if they can herd up those cows?

rhertz 08-21-2007 08:05 PM

The Pug is the only dog certified by the Himalayan Monks Association of China!!! :D

Pocahontas 08-21-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 19937)

Attachment 1377

Attachment 1378

Oh isn't she pretty! I just have a thing for big dogs!! Very nice!

rhertz 08-21-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 19949)
Oh isn't she pretty! I just have a thing for big dogs!! Very nice!

The Pug is the biggest of all the "toy" dogs... Yes she is! :heart:

rhertz 08-21-2007 09:36 PM

Border Collies are "slinky". They slink around with their head down. They don't stand up proud and tall like a Pug. :poke: :duck:

Isaac-Saxxon 08-22-2007 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 19943)
Interestingly, the Kuvasz is a member of the "Working Group". Border collies are also working dogs, right? So when Isaac is the last time those black and white mutts of yours actually got out of the office and did their job? Oh, they probably don't know how which is why they stayed hemmed up in the office playing with balls!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rosie is daring those cows to come back to the fence. She knows her job. How 'bout y ou bring those hounds out and let's see if they can herd up those cows?

Those cows would want no part of the instinct of the Border Collie. These black and white mutts are busy working on the computer so please do not disturb them while they are working ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 08-22-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 19953)
Border Collies are "slinky". They slink around with their head down. They don't stand up proud and tall like a Pug. :poke: :duck:

Proud maybe but tall ?? Do their eyes ever pop out and you have to push them back in their little head ? :laugh::laugh:

rhertz 08-22-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 19961)
Do their eyes ever pop out and you have to push them back in their little head ? :laugh::laugh:

No but I hope I never have to give her the heimlich maneuver! :D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-24-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 20059)
No but I hope I never have to give her the Heimlich maneuver! :D

Maybe your pug is depressed ?

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/movie.php?detail=213

Pocahontas 09-24-2007 02:08 PM

Maybe the question should read are YOU like your pet???:laugh: