Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Tommorrow we find out WHO'S THE DADDY? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1120)

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 10:38 AM

Today's the day and we are just hours away....is the suspense killing you Brain? I can't wait for the drama to be over and I know Larry Birkhead can't either. He might just get his daughter today!!!!!

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 11:06 AM

The question is why do YOU care who the dope head whore was sleeping with.....

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The question is why do YOU care who the dope head whore was sleeping with.....

Did I say that I cared who the Daddy is? Nah I didn't. I do find the story a little on the fascinating side though for many reasons, but your little brain probably wouldn't get it. So don't read past this paragraph if you don't want to know any more info.

I am wondering how many people since this story have come out have now gotten their wills in order and made sure that their family knows exactly where they want to be buried. I know I did.

One appalling thing to note today in this case is the bill Birkheads attorney sent him for $600,000.00. Did you see that? She charged him over $1,000 for one meal in the Bahamas. My gosh, no wonder there are so many jokes made about attorneys.

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 03:11 PM

It is official...Pocahontas and Texasbelle know their stuff. ....

Larry Birkhead is the baby's daddy!!! Sorry to the rest of you.. I know you are disappointed. Now I wonder when they will actually let him HAVE his daughter. It only took them how long to do this much?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/04/10/smith.baby/index.html

Pocahontas 04-10-2007 04:16 PM

Have a cigar Larry!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
It is official...Pocahontas and Texasbelle know their stuff. ....

Larry Birkhead is the baby's daddy!!! Sorry to the rest of you.. I know you are disappointed. Now I wonder when they will actually let him HAVE his daughter. It only took them how long to do this much?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/04/10/smith.baby/index.html

Yes indeed Texasbelle we sure know our "white trash" news!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:

Pocahontas 04-10-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Pokie you have one sexy avatar do not change it. Tbelle is always changing her avatar I think she is a bit :confused: JK you ladies help light up this board and Abby does not stand a chance with you two and Isabella too. :clap:
Isaac

Well thank you much kind Sir!:)

Pokie

FACT 04-10-2007 04:31 PM

This little girl will be better off if she does not receive the millions of dollars from her mother's deceased husband's estate. I feel for Larry Birkhead having such a huge bill from his attorney. Is that why she was fired?
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensaries

rhertz 04-10-2007 04:33 PM

Nice call ladies!! You really know your stuff. Where were you when we needed you during the Scott Peterson and OJ trials! :D

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Did I say that I cared who the Daddy is? Nah I didn't.

Ray Charles could see your enthusiasm, darling.
Quote:

I do find the story a little on the fascinating side though for many reasons, but your little brain probably wouldn't get it. So don't read past this paragraph if you don't want to know any more info.
Women are greedy and nosy. Most men have that one figured out pretty early in the game. That's why we buy you presents and keep the hidden until the appropriate date.
Quote:

I am wondering how many people since this story have come out have now gotten their wills in order and made sure that their family knows exactly where they want to be buried. I know I did.

One appalling thing to note today in this case is the bill Birkheads attorney sent him for $600,000.00. Did you see that? She charged him over $1,000 for one meal in the Bahamas. My gosh, no wonder there are so many jokes made about attorneys.
What, did someone say greedy.....

FACT 04-10-2007 04:38 PM

BSer I bet you stayed home from work today to get the latest news on the baby's father. :rotflol:
________
Vapolution Vaporizer Review

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Ray Charles could see your enthusiasm, darling.

Women are greedy and nosy. Most men have that one figured out pretty early in the game. That's why we buy you presents and keep the hidden until the appropriate date.

What, did someone say greedy.....

Brainfart...go crawl back in your sewage hole. Nobody rattled your cage and asked for you to slither over here. You said you didn't care so quit posting about it stupid.:crazy:

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Brainfart...go crawl back in your sewage hole. Nobody rattled your cage and asked for you to slither over here. You said you didn't care so quit posting about it stupid.:crazy:

Well I probably would have by now except you chose to lie in your other post and imply that you didn't care who the father was......

E.B. Farnum 04-10-2007 05:22 PM

As a newbie to this message board. There sure seems to be a lot of hatred thrown about. What gives ?

LateNight 04-10-2007 05:26 PM

And the Winner is

1 Attachment(s)
And the winner is:

Attachment 278

Quote:

Photographer Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, a Bahamas court ruled today after seeing DNA evidence. He said: "My baby's gonna be coming home pretty soon." Howard K. Stern, who is named as the father on Dannielynn's birth certificate, said he would not fight the ruling.

I'm sure glad that's over with.

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Well I probably would have by now except you chose to lie in your other post and imply that you didn't care who the father was......

Lie? I think not. Because you choose to assume something doesn't make it a lie. Why are you so angry and mad at the world? Do you ever ever say anything nice to anybody?