Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Business (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Don't Forget To File Your Taxes! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1136)

sbl_admin 04-12-2007 07:42 AM

Don't Forget To File Your Taxes!

About 1.7 million returns are expected to be filed from Louisiana this year. But an estimated 134,000 Louisianans are expected to request extensions, according to the IRS.

scarlett 04-12-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin
About 1.7 million returns are expected to be filed from Louisiana this year. But an estimated 134,000 Louisianans are expected to request extensions, according to the IRS.

I requested an extension already i hate taxes i put it off till last week only because i always OWE this year i'm getting a decent size refund so i regret filing an extension oh well........

Isaac-Saxxon 04-12-2007 04:43 PM

Hey Scarlett good to get money back

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
I requested an extension already i hate taxes i put it off till last week only because i always OWE this year i'm getting a decent size refund so i regret filing an extension oh well........

Good to see you back on the board I have missed your post. Have you been married yet ? Keep us posted so we can have a big party. Miss that purple eye looking back at me. :peace:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-12-2007 04:46 PM

Wedding? When? Can we come? Yes, let's have a party for Scarlett!!!

Welcome back girl!!!:clap:

refugen3 04-12-2007 05:13 PM

Get my taxas done early. Feb. this year :D
Makes life easy that's good for me!
Then I get to :laugh: at all those poor souls rushing to the drive through lines!

refugen3 04-12-2007 05:17 PM

Congratulations Scarlet :clap:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-12-2007 05:40 PM

How was the honeymoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by refugen3
Congratulations Scarlet :clap:

:laugh: :laugh: WE got you married and through a honeymoon in one thread. Yes you are the queen of the board and Al Swearengen our king. You two came in on the ground floor and have very high ratings among the mob. Thank both of you for your support. :clap: :clap:
Isaac

AnimeSpirit 04-12-2007 06:32 PM

I always get money back, so I always file mine very early. In fact, I do my own taxes, personally.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-12-2007 08:51 PM

Maybe I should not have taken the red pill

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I always get money back, so I always file mine very early. In fact, I do my own taxes, personally.

Tax man come and take part of Isaac's ass away and then he would like some more in April. No refund for this cracker. I have mine in the mail so it is not such a bad subject today but last week well that is a different story. So there is still State taxes and Stelly tax that sux big time. Bad topic so off to another thread.
Isaac :D

Texasbelle 04-12-2007 09:50 PM

We just filed ours last week and shockingly enough will be getting some back! We ought to given the absurd amount we had to pay in.:mad: