Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comedy (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Nappy Headed Ho (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1272)

purpahurl 04-27-2007 01:48 PM

Nappy Headed Ho

1 Attachment(s)
What a nappy headed ho looks like----

LateNight 04-27-2007 01:58 PM

Uh.. is this a joke? OR did I just miss the punch line ? Or are you asking a question ?

TGIF everyone !!:peace:

purpahurl 04-27-2007 02:05 PM

Sorry,sorry

The picture didn't post. I'll try again later.

LateNight 04-27-2007 02:28 PM

aha.. there it is.. LOL

AnimeSpirit 04-27-2007 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny, but I like THIS ONE!

Attachment 404

purpahurl 04-27-2007 02:47 PM

ho

That ain't no ho, that's a Sour Puss.

Pocahontas 04-27-2007 03:18 PM

Pretty funny stuff! Are you related to Kramer??:laugh:

cosmo kramer 04-27-2007 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mugshot of a nappy-headed ho. "Mainnn, I did'nt do nuthin, shoooot.

Texasbelle 04-27-2007 11:53 PM

These are too funny! Thanks I needed that.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-28-2007 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
These are too funny! Thanks I needed that.

I like you quote about your attack dog that you have a hard time dealing with:laugh: :laugh: Border Collies are rank first in intelligence unlike that man killer you have :laugh: I think you mutt might not like nappy heads and could land you in court :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 04-28-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I like you quote about your attack dog that you have a hard time dealing with:laugh: :laugh: Border Collies are rank first in intelligence unlike that man killer you have :laugh: I think you mutt might not like nappy heads and could land you in court :laugh: :laugh:

I would suggest to all nappy heads not to enter the premises then if you think she might not like you! However, she is smart enough to recognize a threat and thus only bears teeth when needed. Where's that picture of a mad one?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-28-2007 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I would suggest to all nappy heads not to enter the premises then if you think she might not like you! However, she is smart enough to recognize a threat and thus only bears teeth when needed. Where's that picture of a mad one?

You have photos of you and your dog don't you ? :laugh: Would you like a big mean dog are smaller dog with a very high IQ ? People and their dogs :clap:
Ranks 1 to 10
Brightest Dogs

Understanding of New Commands: Less than 5 repetitions.

Obey First Command: 95% of the time or better.

Rank Breed
1 Border Collie
2 Poodle
3 German Shepherd
4 Golden Retriever
5 Doberman Pinscher
6 Shetland Sheepdog
7 Labrador Retriever
8 Papillon
9 Rottweiler
10 Australian Cattle Dog

Find your breed of dog here maybe :rolleyes:
http://www.petrix.com/dogint/1-10.html

I found if for you
42 Kuvasz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
at the bottom of the list 77 Bulldog ;)

rhertz 04-28-2007 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nappy Headed Poe

Attachment 408

Texasbelle 04-28-2007 02:28 PM

I wonder where you would rank on the list being that you can't even SPELL and can't even learn to hit the spell check button every time.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AnimeSpirit 04-28-2007 02:35 PM

I like collies. They are very intelligent dogs and great with kids. We had one when I was a kid.

Someone shot her though. :( She didn't die right away. We think it was 1 or 2close-range BB shots in the back. She came back home and was fine for a couple of days. Then she started looking sick. We took her to the vet to have her checked out and the stupid vet said she was fine. :mad: After a few days, she died and that's when we noticed she had a couple of very small gunshots under her fur. We never caught the @$$ that did it, but he deserves a good beating.

We also had a mini collie recently that was the sweetest dog. Someone stole her out of our yard. What the heck is wrong with people today? :freaky: