Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   That's gotta hurt ! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3150)

LateNight 11-29-2007 03:41 PM

That's gotta hurt !

1 Attachment(s)
From the "that's gonna leave a mark" department..
Quote:

Dr. Abdul Manan, a surgeon at the Nishtar hospital in Multan, points to an x-ray of a glass bottle lodged in a man's lower abdomen November 21, 2007. A 60-year-old man came to the hospital to have the Pepsi bottle removed, which he said armed thieves had inserted in his anus before robbing him of two buffalos, Manan said. REUTERS/Asim Tanveer (PAKISTAN)
read more

Attachment 1900

Morpheus 11-29-2007 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 25644)
From the "that's gonna leave a mark" department..
read more

Attachment 1900

usually the story is that it was a girlfriend or prostitute, or even better-I was running through the house and I slipped and fell.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-29-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 25652)
usually the story is that it was a girlfriend or prostitute, or even better-I was running through the house and I slipped and fell.

You seem very well versed here Morpheus :rolleyes:

Morpheus 11-30-2007 01:34 PM

I've seen more than a few. The running through the house and fell story came from a guy who had 5, that's right f-i-v-e shot glasses up there. I've also seen a Mason Jar, two dildos (one still on and buzzing), a light bulb, a hair brush, and what was mistakenly called a cucumber, but path later called to say was a zucchini.

howela 11-30-2007 01:40 PM

Or as Seinfeld would say, "It was a million to one shot, Doc, million to one."

joepole 11-30-2007 01:42 PM

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows...illi_jerry.jpg

howela 11-30-2007 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fusilli Jerry....
Quote:

Fusilli was made popular on the show "Seinfeld". Kramer made a 'Fusilli Jerry' which ended up accidentally getting caught in George's father. George's father needed to visit a doctor to have Fusilli Jerry removed.
Attachment 1904

Morpheus 11-30-2007 02:49 PM

rhertz 12-01-2007 07:28 PM

Anyone here remember the old Chef Jake story floating around town in the early 80's?

Pocahontas 12-01-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 25840)
Anyone here remember the old Chef Jake story floating around town in the early 80's?

LOL... I sure do!:laugh:

Texasbelle 12-02-2007 05:01 PM

Foreign object stories????????????

Many years ago I worked for an Ob/Gyn in town. He got called in to the ER late one night for an 85 year old woman who had a "vaginal infection". The old lady had been brought in from a nursing home because she was feverish and had a foul odor coming from her nether regions! She was quite septic and needed to go to the OR immediately. He did surgery on her, removed her uterus and the object that was embedded in it. Doc went out to meet with her family and asked them "Has your mother broken her finger recently?" The daughter replied "Well, a couple of years ago she broke her finger, they splinted it, but she lost the splint." To which the doctor replied, "I found it."

:throwup::barf::blech:

Morpheus 12-02-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25894)

Many years ago I worked for an Ob/Gyn in town. He got called in to the ER late one night for an 85 year old woman who had a "vaginal infection". The old lady had been brought in from a nursing home because she was feverish and had a foul odor coming from her nether regions! She was quite septic and needed to go to the OR immediately. He did surgery on her, removed her uterus and the object that was embedded in it. Doc went out to meet with her family and asked them "Has your mother broken her finger recently?" The daughter replied "Well, a couple of years ago she broke her finger, they splinted it, but she lost the splint." To which the doctor replied, "I found it."

:throwup::throwup::throwup:

Isaac-Saxxon 12-02-2007 06:31 PM

Barf O Rama :laugh:That can be a catching thing in a crowd. I have seen them lined up on the diving boat calling Earl.

Pocahontas 12-02-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25894)

:faint::freaky::jawdrop::shocked: