Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shelby county teacher accused of having affair with student (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1627)

sbl_admin 05-30-2007 03:51 PM

Shelby county teacher accused of having affair with student

A Shelby county Texas teacher is accused of having affair with one of her students

joepole 05-30-2007 04:51 PM

She's not that hot, so she'll probably go to jail. The hot ones get slaps on the wrist.

When I was a kid I would have paid a lot of money to have such a "crime" perpetrated upon me.

rhertz 05-30-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
When I was a kid I would have paid a lot of money to have such a "crime" perpetrated upon me.

Back in my time, all of my jr high and high school teachers wore polyester pants. Or was that spandex? I'm not sure what it was called. But that should have been a crime in and of itself. :D (That was back before thongs were invented and panty lines were out of style)

guitarman 05-30-2007 06:33 PM

I had one back in seventh grade that had my full attention. She was fresh out of college a few years and hot, very hot. They say double standard well they are right.

rhertz 05-30-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarman
I had one back in seventh grade that had my full attention. She was fresh out of college a few years and hot, very hot. They say double standard well they are right.

I had a French teacher fresh out of college named "Ms Trip" once. She was a trip! I flirted and got a "D", the only D I think I ever got in 0-12 grades.. But I was almost 18 by that time, with side burns and smoking cigarettes in a fast car with headers and a Holley 4 barrel. I was cool! :D

Texasbelle 05-31-2007 07:21 AM

It's another case of a teacher run amuck. So many of the teachers are lacking in morals department but try to put up a great smoke screen. Alas, often times the great fall comes.

rhertz 05-31-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
It's another case of a teacher run amuck. So many of the teachers are lacking in morals department but try to put up a great smoke screen. Alas, often times the great fall comes.

True a good teacher knows how to keep a student in his/her place. LOL, just like you Tbelle! I bet you would make a great HS teacher! Students need a bit of structure and discipline if you ask me.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-31-2007 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
True a good teacher knows how to keep a student in his/her place. LOL, just like you Tbelle! I bet you would make a great HS teacher! Students need a bit of structure and discipline if you ask me.

Texabelle would be severed up for lunch at as a high school teacher :laugh:
Kind of reminds me of a video by ZZ she's got legs. ;)

Attachment 667

Sheba 05-31-2007 05:25 PM

More Texans in the news. What's going on over there? :confused:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-31-2007 05:34 PM

I know some boys from Texas ! How, how, how. Down around La Grange I think they raise chickens :rolleyes:

Texasbelle 05-31-2007 09:01 PM

Actually Sheba it's another TEACHER in the news. This one just happens to be from Texas this time. I believe so far it's what 3 Louisiana teachers this spring vs 1 Texas teacher!

Texasbelle 05-31-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Texabelle would be severed up for lunch at as a high school teacher :laugh:
Kind of reminds me of a video by ZZ she's got legs. ;)

Attachment 667

You've got the correct song Isaac but could you now correct your spelling?????????????????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

purpahurl 05-31-2007 09:41 PM

Why didn't I get to go to those schools. I can garuntee cher' that I wouldn't have squeeled about those teachers to anybody, unless it was a man. Damn I was born too early.:laugh:

Pocahontas 05-31-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You've got the correct song Isaac but could you now correct your spelling?????????????????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good observation Tbelle...being "severed" up for lunch has a Jeffrey Dahmer ring to it!!! :eek: :eek: Come on Mr. Spell Check what's the deal?:rolleyes:

Isaac-Saxxon 06-01-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Good observation Tbelle...being "severed" up for lunch has a Jeffrey Dahmer ring to it!!! :eek: :eek: Come on Mr. Spell Check what's the deal?:rolleyes:

You ladies know what the deal is :eek: like chicken legs ;) now go to bed and a do not forget it depends ;)