Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   What's Your IQ? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1939)

AnimeSpirit 06-28-2007 10:02 AM

What's Your IQ?

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.testriffic.com/iq/

Unlike most online intelligence tests, this one isn't so lengthy. See what your IQ is! Having an intelligence of 100 is normal for your own age group. The higher over 100 you go, the more above your age group you are.

Yeah! My IQ has gone up since the last time I was tested. :peace:
Attachment 846

joepole 06-28-2007 10:18 AM

100-105 is average for a white person, 85-90 is average for a black person.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-28-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
100-105 is average for a white person, 85-90 is average for a black person.

Now, now joepole :rolleyes: You are so right :clap:

scarlett 06-28-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Now, now joepole :rolleyes: You are so right :clap:

:funnypost2: :clap:

rhertz 06-28-2007 07:10 PM

Is this some joke? Otherwise, this is a pretty racist thread if you ask me. What if you are brown? Does that mean your IQ averages 90 to 100?? That makes no sense to me. Although I have no doubt joepole has some facts as usual to back up his assertions.

Texasbelle 06-28-2007 07:11 PM

Does my IQ go up depending on my current tan situation??????

rhertz 06-28-2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Does my IQ go up depending on my current tan situation??????

No it would go down as you became more tan... in theory.. what a joke... idiots come in all shapes, sizes, and colors..

joepole 06-29-2007 12:23 AM

Is the idea that people of different races score differently on IQ tests even an arguable point? That's about as close to absolutely undeniably factual as you can get.

Arguing over whether or not the causes are genetic or environmental or whether or not IQ scores reflect what people consider "intelligence" might be (barely) worth arguing, but the fact that that's what the IQ scores isn't. That's like arguing that different races have different average heights or weights.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-29-2007 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
No it would go down as you became more tan... in theory.. what a joke... idiots come in all shapes, sizes, and colors..

rhertz has gone PC on us :rolleyes: I concur with joepole and seeing how most of the avatars live here in Shreveport/Bossier all you would have to do is walk out of your house to see the facts ;) Tbelle some things change and somethings never change :laugh:

AnimeSpirit 06-29-2007 08:41 AM

I'm not going to say that people of any given race are smarter than others, but I will say that I see far more African Americans than any other race working at most fast food places.

Unfortunately, I have no data as far as how many African Americans I usually see in the higher wage jobs.

By the way, to be a little more on topic, has anyone else taken this test? Don't be afraid to show off. ;)

Pocahontas 06-29-2007 09:52 AM

Anime I took the test but didn't know at the end there would be a "catch!" I hate sending in personal info. to sites not knowing much about them. So after going to the trouble of taking the test I couldn't even get my score unless I filled out the info. I was disappointed and felt tricked not by you but by the testers.:(

AnimeSpirit 06-29-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Anime I took the test but didn't know at the end there would be a "catch!" I hate sending in personal info. to sites not knowing much about them. So after going to the trouble of taking the test I couldn't even get my score unless I filled out the info. I was disappointed and felt tricked not by you but by the testers.:(

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm sorry. You do have to fill out a short form before getting your scores. I know how you feel though. Confidentially, I put in fake data. :D

rhertz 06-29-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
rhertz has gone PC on us :rolleyes:

Yes I am FEELING very PC today for some reason. It must be the knowledge that I'm smarter than other races. Now I FEEL guilty.

OK, here's what white people should do. White people should blow the test on purpose in order to make dumber people FEEL better. Then we will all score the same and everyone can FEEL good. Being PC is all about FEELINGS.

Feelings....

rhertz 06-29-2007 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my newest score......

Attachment 851

AnimeSpirit 06-29-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
OK, here's what white people should do. White people should blow the test on purpose in order to make dumber people FEEL better.

Won't work. Because then those that did flunk on purpose would become smarter AND more empathic. :D