Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New Sanctions To Be Imposed Against Iran (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2876)

sbl_admin 10-25-2007 11:02 AM

New Sanctions To Be Imposed Against Iran

The Bush administration is imposing new
sanctions against Iran

rhertz 10-25-2007 01:39 PM

LOL, where's Issac?? I figured he would have posted this before shreveport.com did it.. :D

I saw on the news this morning where China sold some ISRAELI jets to Iran. Man I bet that pissed off somebody... When Israel sold those jets to China I bet they never figured China would turn around and sell them to Iran.

Isaac-Saxxon 10-25-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 23429)
LOL, where's Issac?? I figured he would have posted this before shreveport.com did it.. :D

I saw on the news this morning where China sold some ISRAELI jets to Iran. Man I bet that pissed off somebody... When Israel sold those jets to China I bet they never figured China would turn around and sell them to Iran.

You know rhertz I started to post to this :confused: not to many folks interested in posting to world news on this board. Sleep on children the wake up call is just around the corner. Good post rhertz !

purpahurl 10-25-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 23429)

Israel ain't stupid. Do you really think those jets were/are fully functional.:laugh: I'm betting there are some capabilities missing of these things that probably come standard on ours. During the Reagan years the U.S. talked Russia into buying pipeline equipment for their gas feilds. This equipment was designed to fail. Guess what, it did just that, causing a massive explosion and shut down Russias Natural gas operations for a long time.

Isaac-Saxxon 10-25-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl (Post 23436)
Israel ain't stupid. Do you really think those jets were/are fully functional.:laugh: I'm betting there are some capabilities missing of these things that probably come standard on ours. During the Reagan years the U.S. talked Russia into buying pipeline equipment for their gas fields. This equipment was designed to fail. Guess what, it did just that, causing a massive explosion and shut down Russian's Natural gas operations for a long time.

are you saying they are Jewish with there plane parts :laugh: The big show is just getting warmed up and Israel is the lynch pen.