Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What's Your Opinion Of The Skywalk (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=988)

sbl_admin 03-20-2007 07:37 AM

What's Your Opinion Of The Skywalk

The Skywalk, which will be unveiled Tuesday, is being touted as an engineering marvel. The glass-and-steel horseshoe extends 70 feet beyond the canyon's edge with no visible supports above or below.

scarlett 03-20-2007 10:40 PM

if it's not about sex or religion this isn't getting bumped ;) at least politics isn't the biggest threads on here. I can handle sex and religion much better

Isaac-Saxxon 03-21-2007 10:25 AM

Go Scarlett sex and religion on the half shell

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
if it's not about sex or religion this isn't getting bumped ;) at least politics isn't the biggest threads on here. I can handle sex and religion much better

There is no way I would walk out on that Skywalk. Not to many things that just get to me but looking over that ledge no way. :nono: :nono:
Scarlett this thread is about the Skywalk not other things on your mind :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 03-21-2007 11:20 AM

Why are you picking on Scarlett, Isaac? You are a man and how many times is it a day that sex supposedly crosses a man's brain? Let me see if I can google that fact for you and straighten you out.

Isaac-Saxxon 03-21-2007 11:24 AM

You need to go to google to find that one out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Why are you picking on Scarlett, Isaac? You are a man and how many times is it a day that sex supposedly crosses a man's brain? Let me see if I can google that fact for you and straighten you out.

I lost count so could you help me with a copy and a paste from google ! Scarlett knows me and that I am just kidding with her. Adam just sitting around the garden then her comes Eve with her buddy Satan with a fruit basket. This is why when you ask a woman if they trust other females they will hesitate and then say "NO" :nono: :nono: :nono:
Isaac :laugh:

AnimeSpirit 03-21-2007 11:30 AM

Geez! I see the photo of the skywalk. Count me out too. That really doesn't look sturdy.

Texasbelle 03-21-2007 11:30 AM

I supposed we could use you Isaac as our own Science experiement and Neo as well and have ya'll keep track for a day. But their could be risks associated with this experiment..it could prove you either normal, abnormal, or perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did start to Google it but it is going to take some digging for the material and there's not enough time for that at the moment.

As for the Skywalk, there is not enough Lottery money out there to get me to perch myself out over the Grand Canyon on a glass bottom skywalk. This girl is way too afraid of heights for that.

AnimeSpirit 03-21-2007 11:32 AM

I dunno. For a lottery prize, I might put my life in the hands of the builder. But only if I saw a group of people on it before me and I step onto it by myself. ;) Also, I'll need a safety line. :D

Neo 03-21-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

I supposed we could use you Isaac as our own Science experiement and Neo as well and have ya'll keep track for a day. But their could be risks associated with this experiment..it could prove you either normal, abnormal, or perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did start to Google it but it is going to take some digging for the material and there's not enough time for that at the moment.

As for the Skywalk, there is not enough Lottery money out there to get me to perch myself out over the Grand Canyon on a glass bottom skywalk. This girl is way too afraid of heights for that.

I would gladly submitt to your experiment, however I make love not sex!!!!;)

LateNight 03-21-2007 12:11 PM

LOL you wouldn't find me up there either.. But for the right price, and a little bottle of courage, I'd tip toe out there, to look through the glass bottom, but NO WHERE near that edge. Nope, no sir ree BOB.

Texasbelle 03-21-2007 12:29 PM

Neo- Don't make Trinity put a Scorpion kick on your butt!

However, you probably could learn a lot from a 40 y/o hottie!

Neo 03-21-2007 12:50 PM

That is alot of talk, not knowing if you could keep up.....:D

I haven't seen any new tricks in long time, been there and done em all!

Texasbelle 03-21-2007 01:52 PM

That is a whole lot of bragging. Do you have a fat head? Are you sure of yourself or are you just hoping your bag of tricks is full and wonderful?

Neo 03-21-2007 02:27 PM

I was told to always be confident (not overly confident), be the best at what I do, and always have the bag full of tricks.:p

Isaac-Saxxon 03-21-2007 02:34 PM

Where did you get that cheap looking avatar ?

Quote:

That is a whole lot of bragging. Do you have a fat head? Are you sure of yourself or are you just hoping your bag of tricks is full and wonderful?

Did you steal that from a post card from Stucky's ?
Isaac