Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   How do you eat your snack crackers? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1296)

Santabot 04-30-2007 08:22 PM

How do you eat your snack crackers?

Simple poll.

Random spam almost, but this forum isn't all that much active :\

TheNarrator 04-30-2007 11:47 PM

[I'm taking this post super serious.]

What kind of snack crackers are you referring to? Peanut butter and cheese crackers normally have salt on both sides, so not consuming salt in a bite is unavoidable, making salt side up or down impossible.

However, if you're referring to regular saltines, which I don't believe are considered snack crackers, then salt-side down definitely.

Santabot 04-30-2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
[I'm taking this post super serious.]

What kind of snack crackers are you referring to? Peanut butter and cheese crackers normally have salt on both sides, so not consuming salt in a bite is unavoidable, making salt side up or down impossible.

However, if you're referring to regular saltines, which I don't believe are considered snack crackers, then salt-side down definitely.

Clare, clare, you've gone much too far with such a simple topic, but at least you're discussing something more meaningful than religion. :cheapshot:

I was eating Goldfish at the time, so that's what I was thinking of.

TheNarrator 05-01-2007 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
Clare, clare, you've gone much too far with such a simple topic, but at least you're discussing something more meaningful than religion. :cheapshot:

I was eating Goldfish at the time, so that's what I was thinking of.

Aren't Goldfish salted on both sides, as well?

Also, it's a common belief that the salt placement on a snack cracker affects more people than religion.
Also, the classification of saltines as snack crackers or merely "sides" to things such as soup is detrimental to the advancement of dinner parties and society itself.

LateNight 05-01-2007 12:41 AM

o.k. I'll play. And why do they call them Animal "Crackers" when they aren't crackers at all ?

Santabot 05-01-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
o.k. I'll play. And why do they call them Animal "Crackers" when they aren't crackers at all ?

:clap: :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight

What is the difference between a cookie and a cracker?

A cookie's dough is higher in shortening and sugar; and contains less flour. The cracker's dough is flour, some shortening and sugar, and some flavors and dough conditioners.
http://www.stauffers.net/qa.asp#2

Simply put, animal crackers contain less fat, flour, and sugar than what's commonly referred to as a cookie.

And another one I found interesting.....
http://www.stauffers.net/identifier.asp

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 07:08 AM

Quote:

Simple poll.

Random spam almost, but this forum isn't all that much active :\

I will take the Thin Matzos with no salt and a small cup of red wine :think:

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon

Shalom! :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Naw...that doesn't have queer written all over it.

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Naw...that doesn't have queer written all over it.

I'm imagining him sitting there with his hair flipped over in a cardigan sweater and some corduroy pants and moccasins on.. ahahah

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 07:27 AM

Quote:

Shalom to you Santabot ;) "upon you be peace" I can see you do not know what is used for Communion :bow: it may seem queer to some. I would say to that you can be gay and a homophobic at the same time :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 07:30 AM

Gee, so one has to wonder if you're "scared" of gays because the Bible tells you to be or because of their own actions.....

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I'm imagining him sitting there with his hair flipped over in a cardigan sweater and some corduroy pants and moccasins on.. ahahah

No cardigan or corduroy pants Santaboy and neither of you two are proven studs :laugh: may think you are but no children so no proof :rotflol: :rotflol:
I see you two have become good buddies :laugh:

Attachment 423

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 07:36 AM

Quote:

Gee, so one has to wonder if you're "scared" of gays because the Bible tells you to be or because of their own actions.....

I do not fear gays on the contrary I hope they get better don't you brain :rolleyes2: just like I hope you get better ;)

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

No cardigan or corduroy pants Santaboy and neither of you two are proven studs :laugh: may think you are but no children so no proof :rotflol: :rotflol:

Attachment 423

That's not necessarily true, if I say something dumb, he'll take me on it, if he says something dumb, I'll do the same.

It's called "being 2 human beings and not being part of an organized religious sect that tolerates Christians but nobody else". Try it out sometime.

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:42 AM

Quote:

I do not fear gays on the contrary I hope they get better don't you brain :rolleyes2: just like I hope you get better ;)

Hope they get better? Being homosexual is now an illness that can be "cured"?

What the ****?

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 07:49 AM

Quote:

Hope they get better? Being homosexual is now an illness that can be "cured"?

What the ****?

I never said illness you did. You think it is OK to be a sodomite ? Yea, yea all about choice :laugh: SCIENCE has found the burned city of Sodom and Pompeii too so Tubal you make up your own mind I know what the facts are. Gay people can be very nice people and I am NOT judging their eternal soul. I do not condone their actions and I know their suicide rate is much higher than the rest of the population. Sad very sad.

Texasbelle 05-01-2007 08:18 AM

Quote:

For someone who claims to have been in church for a long time, that flew right over his nappy head.

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

I see, so once again, you're intentionally misusing terms like "phobia", which indicates fear, when there is no fear what so ever, for the sole purpose of spreading propaganda.

BTW, Leviticus 18:22 says laying with a man as one lays with a woman is an abomination. How interesting that you bible says you should view homosexuality with Extreme disgust and hatred while you merely "hope they get better".

but one shouldn't question your religious commitment or the level of understanding you have about the words you preach, right?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Santabot 05-01-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

I never said illness you did. You think it is OK to be a sodomite ? Yea, yea all about choice :laugh: SCIENCE has found the burned city of Sodom and Pompeii too so Tubal you make up your own mind I know what the facts are. Gay people can be very nice people and I am NOT judging their eternal soul. I do not condone their actions and I know their suicide rate is much higher than the rest of the population. Sad very sad.

So you trust in science, but revoke Darwin's theories, widely accepted as more truthful and less porous than a religious notion. Riiight.

Santabot 05-01-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
For someone who claims to have been in church for a long time, that flew right over his nappy head.

I know what the hell they use in communion. It's the fact that Isaac said he doesn't go to church and that in mine, we don't use motzoh and they use grape juice.

Santabot 05-01-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

I see, so once again, you're intentionally misusing terms like "phobia", which indicates fear, when there is no fear what so ever, for the sole purpose of spreading propaganda.

BTW, Leviticus 18:22 says laying with a man as one lays with a woman is an abomination. How interesting that you bible says you should view homosexuality with Extreme disgust and hatred while you merely "hope they get better".

but one shouldn't question your religious commitment or the level of understanding you have about the words you preach, right?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That too, plus the fact that Christians are supposed to "love thy neighbor" regardless of "thy neighbor's" life choices. A paradox!

Texasbelle 05-01-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

That too, plus the fact that Christians are supposed to "love thy neighbor" regardless of "thy neighbor's" life choices. A paradox!

Loving someone and liking someone and accepting someone's choices are all very different things.

TheNarrator 05-01-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Attachment 423

Having children automatically means you're attractive? That doesn't really make sense. Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?

Haha, I'm just really boggled by your statement.

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Having children automatically means you're attractive? That doesn't really make sense. Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?

Welcome to the board TheNarrator. I see it didn't take you long to figure out Isaac is full of **** most of the time.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the board TheNarrator. I see it didn't take you long to figure out Isaac is full of **** most of the time.

All TheNarrator has to do dip **** is look at your red boxes next to your lame avatar and see what everyone on this board thinks of your post. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: You do hang in their against all odds maybe one day we will find out where the red boxes end when you are gone or you can continue to make new avatars and post on either way your bull **** will smell the same :eek:

Texasbelle 05-01-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

I don't think that having children automatically means someone is attractive. I do think that if someone is happily married, having a great sex life with their partner, etc. then SOMEONE finds them attractive and obviously attractive enough to have sex with. Now your statement was just plain stupid.

TheNarrator 05-01-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

I don't think that having children automatically means someone is attractive. I do think that if someone is happily married, having a great sex life with their partner, etc. then SOMEONE finds them attractive and obviously attractive enough to have sex with. Now your statement was just plain stupid.

I never made any statements. I asked him two questions trying to verify if I had interpreted correctly what he had said, which was - "neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof".

I think if someone's attractive, then someone's attractive, regardless of if they have a sex life, are married, have children, or not. Just because one abstains from sex or any sort of sexual activity doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

Santabot 05-01-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

I never made any statements. I asked him two questions trying to verify if I had interpreted correctly what he had said, which was - "neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof".

I think if someone's attractive, then someone's attractive, regardless of if they have a sex life, are married, have children, or not. Just because one abstains from sex or any sort of sexual activity doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

True.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

It's an opinion, a choice, just like anything else, to think somebody is attractive.

Texasbelle 05-01-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Then your question still didn't make sense. A proven stud in the animal world which could directly relate to humans as well is an animal that has sired off spring. So yes children would be required.

sassy1 05-01-2007 08:40 PM

my how things digress...we were talking about snack crackers, right? :)

TheNarrator 05-01-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Then your question still didn't make sense. A proven stud in the animal world which could directly relate to humans as well is an animal that has sired off spring. So yes children would be required.

Though some people act like animals, we are different, so the siring offspring bit doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive. If a woman has a child due to rape, the man still has offspring, but the sex wasn't consensual, so he is not considered attractive- to that woman, at least.
From what I've understood the act of sex itself seems to "prove" that the male and female are attractive, and there need not be children involved.

I don't see how my questions didn't make sense, they were attempts to understand what he meant by his statement; "Having children automatically means you're attractive?" "Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?"

Santabot 05-01-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Though some people act like animals, we are different, so the siring offspring bit doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive. If a woman has a child due to rape, the man still has offspring, but the sex wasn't consensual, so he is not considered attractive- to that woman, at least.
From what I've understood the act of sex itself seems to "prove" that the male and female are attractive, and there need not be children involved.

I don't see how my questions didn't make sense, they were attempts to understand what he meant by his statement; "Having children automatically means you're attractive?" "Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?"

I don't see how anybody could find her statements confusing.. they make plenty of sense.
:nono:
Texasbelle is a bit confused, as she posts on a Shreveport board while living in East Texas, a bad sign from the start :rolleyes:

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 07:03 AM

Quote:

All TheNarrator has to do dip **** is look at your red boxes next to your lame avatar and see what everyone on this board thinks of your post. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: You do hang in their against all odds maybe one day we will find out where the red boxes end when you are gone or you can continue to make new avatars and post on either way your bull **** will smell the same :eek:

And we all know that right and wrong are decided by popularity contest too, don't we, dumbass?

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 07:09 AM

Don't you see the kind of people you are trying to rationalize with narrator. TBelle and Isaac are the worst. Have your fun with them, but don't even bother trying to correct their stupidity. They spend their days reading the bible and are content with getting dumber and more out of touch with reality everday, rather than trying to improve their level of intelligence like the rest of the world.

You see, since Isaac said one CANNOT be 3 a : a young man : GUY; especially : one who is virile and promiscuous b : a tough person c : HUNK 2 then TBelle is going to ride that sinking ship with him all the way to the bottom. It happens every time and it doesn't matter how completely hillbilly stupid the statement is or how many dictionary definitions you link to.

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 07:33 AM

One has to wonder where Deadbeat Dads who abandon the children they've "sired" fit into Isaac and TBelle's fantasyland.

According to them, Deadbeat Dads must be studs because they have children, but I'd be willing to bet an intelligent woman doesn't find anything studly about child abandonment.....