Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   BrainSmashr (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1070)

scarlett 04-04-2007 05:28 PM

BrainSmashr

Did he finally stop coming around? I have never seen him run from any forum but I think you guyz/gurlz that did the id thingy just got to him.

Brain come back we miss you!!! :twist::beerchug:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-04-2007 07:25 PM

Yea brain we need you here buddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Did he finally stop coming around? I have never seen him run from any forum but I think you guyz/gurlz that did the id thingy just got to him.

Brain come back we miss you!!! :twist::beerchug:

I will give him a vote just to see his post again. Maybe he is just out enjoying the nice weather or working on his web site ? :D
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-04-2007 10:20 PM

The id thing?

You mean where someone thought they knew more about the internet than me? LOL.

No darling, it's just that I don't find pets, or Rosie, or 5th graders having sex to be all that interesting....

But if you are interested in seeing what I've been working on, then feel free to take a peek

My New Photo Gallery

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 07:17 PM

I think he has had a change of brain

So we have made you agree with us on creation over the big bang could be the only truth ! I am glad to see you coming around buddy and there is hope after all. Was it fate that brought you to this web site. I think so ;)
Isaac

scarlett 04-05-2007 07:35 PM

I get a negative for posting about brainsmashr? some people don't have much to do i see hey admin send me the log on who was on last night at 10:15-10:20PM

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 07:54 PM

There is fire in that purple eye

Quote:

I get a negative for posting about brainsmashr? some people don't have much to do i see hey admin send me the log on who was on last night at 10:15-10:20PM

Heck scarlett you have more points than anybody on the board except Al and that could not hurt you. Old Abby Normal will be back it good time so I give you my vote scarlett.
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-05-2007 08:16 PM

I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that? She is certainly entitled to her opinion and Brain certainly provides us with entertainment and something to raise our temperatures from time to time.

BrainSmashR 04-06-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So we have made you agree with us on creation over the big bang could be the only truth ! I am glad to see you coming around buddy and there is hope after all. Was it fate that brought you to this web site. I think so ;)
Isaac

Congratulations on dumbest assumption of the day!!

...and I actually think I may have found a worthy award the other day:

http://www.survivor-online.co.uk/images/pots/pot003.gif

BrainSmashR 04-06-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that? She is certainly entitled to her opinion and Brain certainly provides us with entertainment and something to raise our temperatures from time to time.

LOL

You don't mean to say your surprised to see abuse of the rating system, do you?

scarlett 04-06-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LOL

You don't mean to say your surprised to see abuse of the rating system, do you?

Hating liver and squid gets me a negative????? so yes i am surprised i'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself or i'll get another negative.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-06-2007 08:02 AM

No pain no gain Scarlett

Quote:

Hating liver and squid gets me a negative????? so yes i am surprised i'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself or i'll get another negative.

You of all people should not let that hurt your feelings. You are ranked at the top so keep you tuff post up and move on. BSr does not pack enough points to hurt a fly. Hey brain I looked at your web site and all your photos. Nice mullet you have there buddy :laugh: You know there is a web site for people of the mullet to get together and talk about it :laugh:
Isaac

Isaac-Saxxon 04-06-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

...and I actually think I may have found a worthy award the other day:

http://www.survivor-online.co.uk/images/pots/pot003.gif

I assumed you had a brain and that makes a ass out of you and me :laugh:
Will you be going to church this weekend brain ? I see you have your easter lily all ready to go. Take your camera so we can see you all dressed up for the easter bunny :D
Isaac

LateNight 04-06-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

I am with Scarlett here. Who would give her a negative for that?

LOL, it's a conspiracy. I bet someone didn't like her getting all those KUDOS.. it was a personal attack no doubt ! Who had the motive ??? :clapbig:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-06-2007 11:49 AM

When the hen house gets full watch out

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL, it's a conspiracy. I bet someone didn't like her getting all those KUDOS.. it was a personal attack no doubt ! Who had the motive ??? :clapbig:

There are still a few more females coming so you go hide and I will get the water hose and I do not know about you but I seen a wet hen or two and it is quite a site to see :eek: :eek:
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-06-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

You of all people should not let that hurt your feelings. You are ranked at the top so keep you tuff post up and move on. BSr does not pack enough points to hurt a fly. Hey brain I looked at your web site and all your photos. Nice mullet you have there buddy :laugh: You know there is a web site for people of the mullet to get together and talk about it :laugh:
Isaac

Yeah, to bad they don't make pills to cure your stupidity, huh?

Although if you picked up a different book occasionally, that would help. I mean you're not to old or stupid to learn, right, just a closed minded idiot.

BrainSmashR 04-06-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

I assumed you had a brain and that makes a ass out of you and me :laugh:
Will you be going to church this weekend brain ? I see you have your easter lily all ready to go. Take your camera so we can see you all dressed up for the easter bunny :D
Isaac

The only reason I'd go to church this weekend is to laugh at your stupid ass....Of course, you won't be their either, you're your own prophet, right?

Or do you approve of organized religion when it's convenient for you to do so? Imagine my lack of surprise.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-06-2007 04:11 PM

You would come to church to see me

Quote:

The only reason I'd go to church this weekend is to laugh at your stupid ass....Of course, you won't be their either, you're your own prophet, right?

Or do you approve of organized religion when it's convenient for you to do so? Imagine my lack of surprise.

Well thanks buddy that is so nice of you. I am going to have to miss this weekend but you be sure and go to confession :laugh: It makes me so sad:( to think you are not surprised but maybe later buddy I will surprise you never loose hope. So while you are laughing at a stupid ass take a photo in the mirror so we can see your teeth :D and a profile of that mullet :laugh: You are the man brain the man. Very cool looking and a nice big sword :cool:
Isaac

Isabella 04-06-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Don't feel bad Scarlett. I am getting negatives for some posts that are totally harmless to anyone. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who is giving me those negatives. LOL

BrainSmashR 04-07-2007 01:11 PM

Quote:

Well thanks buddy that is so nice of you. I am going to have to miss this weekend but you be sure and go to confession :laugh: It makes me so sad:( to think you are not surprised but maybe later buddy I will surprise you never loose hope. So while you are laughing at a stupid ass take a photo in the mirror so we can see your teeth :D and a profile of that mullet :laugh: You are the man brain the man. Very cool looking and a nice big sword :cool:
Isaac

The only thing you could do that would surprise me is have an opinion based on fact and logic rather than lies and fairy tales

Isaac-Saxxon 04-07-2007 07:51 PM

You are cartoon boy so fairy tales are you Abby

Quote:

The only thing you could do that would surprise me is have an opinion based on fact and logic rather than lies and fairy tales

You love to hate Christians and I think anybody on this board can see that by looking at your numbers Abby. I have yet to see anybody come our and agree with your post on Christians not once. Get it yet ? Well you keep posting like the Anti Christ and you will feel the heat but you always wanted that choice so you have it and live with it and your eternal should could die with your choices in this life. Caught up in the clay shell must be lonesome. I hope one day you will see the Light and soon.
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-08-2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

You love to hate Christians and I think anybody on this board can see that by looking at your numbers Abby. I have yet to see anybody come our and agree with your post on Christians not once. Get it yet ? Well you keep posting like the Anti Christ and you will feel the heat but you always wanted that choice so you have it and live with it and your eternal should could die with your choices in this life. Caught up in the clay shell must be lonesome. I hope one day you will see the Light and soon.
Isaac

I don't hate Christians....you're a joke. This is just more of the religious propaganda that turns people away from the church and religion.

And there are several users who have come out and stated they weren't Christians....but as usual, you weren't paying attention...Get it yet?
Well here's a clue, when you hide in your basement all day reading the Bible, the world is passing you by.

BrainSmashR 04-08-2007 06:20 AM

BTW, you know I'm not gay, right?

If you enjoy spending so much time in my photo-gallery, that's fine, but keep the comments about my hair and such to yourself, homo....just go find you an alter boy....unless they are reserved for the high ranking officials or something.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-08-2007 10:36 AM

LOL big time ! I need that post ! Great laugh on you

Quote:

BTW, you know I'm not gay, right?

If you enjoy spending so much time in my photo-gallery, that's fine, but keep the comments about my hair and such to yourself, homo....just go find you an alter boy....unless they are reserved for the high ranking officials or something.

You post yourself all over the place and you get mad when someone looks ? Well little buddy I am sure you are the homo if anybody is. The hair now that is a scream Abby :laugh: :laugh: Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo very much for all the great laughs. I mean I could not pay good money to find someone that is as entertaining as you and heck you have your own web site and personal thread here on SBL. Did you go to school on a short bus :laugh:
Happy Ishtar buddy.
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-08-2007 03:03 PM

Hey Isaac! Don't forget all the personal ads that he's got out there as well. I wonder how much response there is to those ads.

Isabella 04-08-2007 11:34 PM

Déjà vu here. Same reactions, just different people.

Texasbelle 04-08-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
Déjà vu here. Same reactions, just different people.

What's that mean? Do you know Brain from somewhere else?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 07:40 AM

Sounds like Isabella knows some brain family ?

Quote:

What's that mean? Do you know Brain from somewhere else?

I am sure he has a very nice family from looking at his web site. Bad apples do fall from good trees :rolleyes: I am still waiting for a photo of the brain in his easter bonnet :laugh:
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-09-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

You post yourself all over the place and you get mad when someone looks ? Well little buddy I am sure you are the homo if anybody is. The hair now that is a scream Abby :laugh: :laugh: Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo very much for all the great laughs. I mean I could not pay good money to find someone that is as entertaining as you and heck you have your own web site and personal thread here on SBL. Did you go to school on a short bus :laugh:
Happy Ishtar buddy.
Isaac

As per the usual, you are confused.

I don't have a problem with your gawking...I know I'm good looking :)

I'm merely informing you that I'm not your type before you get your hopes ups.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 12:44 PM

Buddy you do have nice hair

Quote:

As per the usual, you are confused.

I don't have a problem with your gawking...I know I'm good looking :)

I'm merely informing you that I'm not your type before you get your hopes ups.

I never really thought you where my type. Just what is your type buddy ? Does your mate have the mullet too :laugh: Did you ever get that photo of you in your easter bonnet ? Sorry no gawking at me buddy I am taken but you can keep trolling and maybe you will find someone that is down on your level. :rolleyes:
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-09-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

I never really thought you where my type. Just what is your type buddy ? Does your mate have the mullet too :laugh: Did you ever get that photo of you in your easter bonnet ? Sorry no gawking at me buddy I am taken but you can keep trolling and maybe you will find someone that is down on your level. :rolleyes:
Isaac

Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 03:50 PM

Congrats there buddy on your several sombodies

Quote:

Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.

There is someone for everyone out there and I am soooooooo glad you have found those of a like stripe. Did I tell you they let me out of my basement about a week ago it was only for two hours but it was good to see the sun again. Oh reality sucks buddy and I see you avoid it at all cost :eek: lucky you ! I see your server is down again you might want to change who you host with in the future. I think next week some time I get to go outside again and take a good look at what is real. Yes I know I will not see you there but you live in bliss and you enjoy being the omega guy it is quite fitting. :clap:
Isaac

rhertz 04-09-2007 04:06 PM

Quote:

Yeah, to bad they don't make pills to cure your stupidity, huh?

No pills, but they do make websites to cure your stupidity, like this one!! Glad to see you getting your dose. I Hope it helps.

Quote:

Although if you picked up a different book occasionally, that would help. I mean you're not to old or stupid to learn, right, just a closed minded idiot.

The difference between a genius and an idiot is the number of people who believe you are a genius or an idiot. If enough people in society think you are a genius, you will get a Mensa award and a good job at Google. Likewise if enough people in society think you are an idiot, you will end up being treated as such.

In a general sense, rep points are kinda like society's vote on whether you lean more towards being a genius, or more towards being an idiot. That is, if we had enough participants. The Jury pool here is pretty small and Christian, not unlike what one might expect in a real court in these here parts. (the bible belt)

Neo 04-09-2007 04:07 PM

Brainsmash might be good thing ,,, like one of those stress relief gizmos. squish it, smash it, through it, then put it back in the drawer and forget about it. laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

write enough, and the idoit will show himself...

rhertz 04-09-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

"DOWN to my level" is a good way of putting it...Way down...

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.

Well buddy I think you can always come to the light and I never loose hope in anybody especially my Buddy. You can get mad or get over it but the fact is God is real and your time in the clay shell is short so seek your maker before you have that face to Face meeting and you did not do your homework. I say this because it is the cold facts. You want to drive it in the ground it yours to do that with and yes you have the choice so enjoy the ride I hope the finish is a good one even if it comes late in the game.
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 06:21 AM

Quote:

There is someone for everyone out there and I am soooooooo glad you have found those of a like stripe. Did I tell you they let me out of my basement about a week ago it was only for two hours but it was good to see the sun again. Oh reality sucks buddy and I see you avoid it at all cost :eek: lucky you ! I see your server is down again you might want to change who you host with in the future. I think next week some time I get to go outside again and take a good look at what is real. Yes I know I will not see you there but you live in bliss and you enjoy being the omega guy it is quite fitting. :clap:
Isaac

The funny part is we all know your isolation is self-inflicted....but you are right about one thing. You won't see me. I'll be with the people enjoying life, not geriatrics who only have death and their Bible studies to look forward too.

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
No pills, but they do make websites to cure your stupidity, like this one!! Glad to see you getting your dose. I Hope it helps.

The most obvious problem with stupid people is they don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Thanks for making it abundantly clear which side of the fence you're one.
Quote:

The difference between a genius and an idiot is the number of people who believe you are a genius or an idiot. If enough people in society think you are a genius, you will get a Mensa award and a good job at Google. Likewise if enough people in society think you are an idiot, you will end up being treated as such.
As if your comment above wasn't stupid enough.....you've actually outdone yourself. Intelligence is not a Democracy, stupid. Genius is not determined by the number of believers, but rather by standardized tests. Even a complete moron like you has to have heard of an IQ test.

Genius
1 a plural genii : an attendant spirit of a person or place b plural usually genii : a person who influences another for good or bad
2 : a strong leaning or inclination : PENCHANT
3 a : a peculiar, distinctive, or identifying character or spirit b : the associations and traditions of a place c : a personification or embodiment especially of a quality or condition
4 plural usually genii : SPIRIT, JINNI
5 plural usually geniuses a : a single strongly marked capacity or aptitude <had a genius for getting along with boys -- Mary Ross> b : extraordinary intellectual power especially as manifested in creative activity c : a person endowed with transcendent mental superiority; especially : a person with a very high IQ

Can you imagine my surprise to not find the phrase "popular opinion" or any type of synonym in there what so ever?!?!?!

Take it up with Merriam-Webster or wallow in your own stupidity....makes no difference to me because I already know which you prefer.

Quote:

In a general sense, rep points are kinda like society's vote on whether you lean more towards being a genius, or more towards being an idiot.
More like it's a popularity contest....but that's ok, you're stupid and don't know the difference.
Quote:

That is, if we had enough participants. The Jury pool here is pretty small and Christian, not unlike what one might expect in a real court in these here parts. (the bible belt)
If you keep telling yourself that long enough, it just might come true.....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 07:06 AM

Well Buddy you might be right I won't be seeing you

Quote:

The funny part is we all know your isolation is self-inflicted....but you are right about one thing. You won't see me. I'll be with the people enjoying life, not geriatrics who only have death and their Bible studies to look forward too.

Morning Abby normal :laugh: Good to see that you are in usual form this morning. You are so right about what you posted. I might not be seeing you ever and forever if you choose that path but it is never to late as long as you are alive but never forget the great leveler comes to all and after that only God knows what our fate is. Yea I know when you get your dirt nap that is the end and you turn back to dirt :nono: :nono: Does this kind of weather mess up my buddies mullet ? I know you have nice hair :laugh: kind of like George Clooney in Oh Brother Where Art Thou :laugh: :laugh: A boy has to keep his quaff in order. :rolleyes:
Isaac

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 03:42 PM

-305 is a new low for the board and it goes to Abby Normal brain

Buddy you are like a anomaly of sorts. I have to thank you for playing the part you do in life it helps people see what IT is they really believe and just how disgusting a human can be. :nono: :nono: I think it is the case that you are trying to prove there is no God more than anything but you have had to drink from the cup of evil dregs and it has smashed your brain. Maybe some kind of exorcism would help you. It was that pit of filth that you like so much that is in
your brain like a bad worm :eek: :eek: :eek:
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Morning Abby normal :laugh: Good to see that you are in usual form this morning. You are so right about what you posted. I might not be seeing you ever and forever if you choose that path but it is never to late as long as you are alive but never forget the great leveler comes to all and after that only God knows what our fate is. Yea I know when you get your dirt nap that is the end and you turn back to dirt :nono: :nono: Does this kind of weather mess up my buddies mullet ? I know you have nice hair :laugh: kind of like George Clooney in Oh Brother Where Art Thou :laugh: :laugh: A boy has to keep his quaff in order. :rolleyes:
Isaac

If it turns out I'm wrong and you're right.

You'll see me again as I impale your savior and mount his head on the first pike lining the path which leads to the throne of the true king.