Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   one for you tennis fans (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3081)

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25092)
Bit dawg barked :laugh: I think it is time to go feed the horses and tuck the old farm in there ole girl. You see the higher they fly the further they fall and the harder they hit. I never got very far off the ground like the female side might get. Might ??? :laugh:

Horse have been fed for hours, farm is all tucked in, dinner cooked, kids happy, and the little yorkies resting well. You fly much, much higher than you want folks to know. But hey your cushion is up front just make sure you land face forward!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25093)
Horse have been fed for hours, farm is all tucked in, dinner cooked, kids happy, and the little yorkies resting well. You fly much, much higher than you want folks to know. But hey your cushion is up front just make sure you land face forward!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trophy wife does not have to work :D but with the years things change now don't they ;)

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25094)
Trophy wife does not have to work :D but with the years things change now don't they ;)

Trophy wife???????????????????

I choose to do those things. There is a joy in taking care of the horses and caring for the other pets. My my we even found out a large bass is living in our smallest pond today! Years have changed things...they've made them better!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-21-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25095)

I choose to do those things. There is a joy in taking care of the horses and caring for the other pets. My my we even found out a large bass is living in our smallest pond today! Years have changed things...they've made them better!!!

Yes like a fine wine time is a good thing. The boots just keep getting higher and higher the next step is overalls :laugh:

Texasbelle 11-21-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25140)
Yes like a fine wine time is a good thing. The boots just keep getting higher and higher the next step is overalls :laugh:

I guess you forgot the red boots????? It's that memory isn't it? Happens when you get as old as you are!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neo 11-21-2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25095)

FYI, a trophy is meant to be on a shelf to be admired by others for it is the certificate of a past achievement, However, there are many achievements in this world meant yet to be conquered and acquired for the shelf. Look out for the dust T wife!!!

Texasbelle 11-21-2007 12:49 PM

Oh Neo Neo Neo.....what have you conquered lately???? Had any lunch dates lately???

Princess Leia 11-21-2007 03:29 PM

Well, Neo, I don't know what you've conquered lately, but if you want a future lunch date - - I'm game.;)

Morpheus 11-21-2007 08:12 PM