Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   one for you tennis fans (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3081)

Morpheus 11-18-2007 06:54 PM

one for you tennis fans

Isaac-Saxxon 11-18-2007 06:56 PM

OK tell me what it is your talking about :confused::confused::confused:

Morpheus 11-18-2007 06:57 PM

should be up now, for some reason the youtube link wouldn't work at first.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-18-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24925)

Morpheus you old sailor you !! You been back in that motor boat :laugh: When is the next tennis match ? Does anybody know when the next big tournament is ?

Morpheus 11-18-2007 07:08 PM

no, but I think this next one may be your new favorite player...

Morpheus 11-18-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24932)
Morpheus you old sailor you !! You been back in that motor boat :laugh: When is the next tennis match ? Does anybody know when the next big tournament is ?

looks like it's all over for this year:(

http://tennis.com/schedule/index.aspx?id=56652

Pocahontas 11-18-2007 09:20 PM

Not much of a wait! January 14 is just around the corner! The Australian Open kicks off the new season!:D

I didn't know Isaac was into flat chested Serbians!! :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-19-2007 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24945)
Not much of a wait! January 14 is just around the corner! The Australian Open kicks off the new season!:D

I do not think she is flat :laugh: but she is a Serb and with some time could become a capitalist ;) 6'1" that is one tall woman ! January 14 in Australia with all the good looking mates down under Pokie :peace: Be there or be square !!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-19-2007 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24936)
no, but I think this next one may be your new favorite player...

you old sailor you just when I think you have peaked you out do yourself once again. GREAT POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocahontas 11-19-2007 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24949)
I do not think she is flat :laugh:

You call this buxom?:confused:

Attachment 1849

Isaac-Saxxon 11-19-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24957)
You call this buxom?:confused:

Attachment 1849

She looks so very cold ! But still very nice :D

Morpheus 11-19-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24945)

I'm sure she's nothing compared to Mrs. Isaac. But as a pro tennis player she must have a great stroke!

Princess Leia 11-19-2007 08:18 PM

Okay Ladies! Enjoy!!

Pocahontas 11-19-2007 09:39 PM

Why thank you Leia!!!
They even included my favorite retiree Patrick Rafter! He is the BEST!:clap:
The game hasn't been the same since his early retirement!:(

(copyrighted image attachment removed by admin)

Princess Leia 11-19-2007 09:53 PM

Glad you enjoyed Pokie! You are right, the game isn't the same!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Leia (Post 25000)

Good to see we now have four tennis fans here !! The mens tennis has a bunch of buff young men that look good to you girls. The ladies tennis does not have that many attractive girls so this new face is welcome. 6'1" tall now that is a lot of linear female ;) She is HOT :lovely:

Pocahontas 11-20-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25005)
Good to see we now have four tennis fans here !! The mens tennis has a bunch of buff young men that look good to you girls. The ladies tennis does not have that many attractive girls so this new face is welcome. 6'1" tall now that is a lot of linear female ;) She is HOT :lovely:

And I'm sure you'd have to look UP to her!:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 25034)
And I'm sure you'd have to look UP to her!:laugh:

Need a step ladder too. Looking down could be good too :D

Attachment 1854

Pocahontas 11-20-2007 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess it should just become a topless sport! Don't ya think Leia? The girls apparently are letting it all hang out anyway so why not the guy's too? Bet they'd get even more fans?:D
Attachment 1856

Princess Leia 11-20-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 25048)
Guess it should just become a topless sport! Don't ya think Leia? The girls apparently are letting it all hang out anyway so why not the guy's too? Bet they'd get even more fans?:D
Attachment 1856

I agree. They would probably have a larger following. I know if the guys started playing topless, I would invest in a couple of matches. Especially if Roddick was playing.:lovely:

Neo 11-20-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Leia (Post 25000)

Oh contrary my little Princess, The game will always be the same,,, only the players change...Next!!!:D:D

Princess Leia 11-20-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 25051)
Oh contrary my little Princess, The game will always be the same,,, only the players change...Next!!!:D:D

Yes, while the rules of the game are and will always be the same, some of the many reasons for watching the game change on a somewhat regular basis. ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Leia (Post 25055)
Yes, while the rules of the game are and will always be the same, some of the many reasons for watching the game change on a somewhat regular basis. ;)

Oh now I do not think they have changed a bit :rolleyes: Winner takes all ;)

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25075)

But only the fittest SURVIVE!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25081)
But only the fittest SURVIVE!

But when they get where they can not compete and a bit long in the tooth they place them on a farm somewhere and out to pasture :D You old cougar you :rolleyes: When is the last time you went riding in a motor boat :laugh:

Princess Leia 11-20-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25075)

So - Isaac - you are telling me that if the players looked more like Billie and less like Ana - that you would still be interested in the sport? I think not. :D
So - again while the rules are still the same - some of the reasons have changed!!

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:04 PM

Oh Princess.... Isaac would definitely not be in it if they looked like Billie.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Leia (Post 25086)
So - Isaac - you are telling me that if the players looked more like Billie and less like Ana - that you would still be interested in the sport? I think not. :D
So - again while the rules are still the same - some of the reasons have changed!!

Been watching for years with a bunch of ugly females playing the sport. Look around sister and you will see the butch bunch. The guys look like guys should and I like watching them play too. So your wrong and welcome to the board where you will find out just how wrong you can be :D there are plenty of teachers here and no students :laugh: Nice to see Ana on board she is one major hot tot !!!!! Major !!!! Kittens and cougars that is not fair now is it?

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:09 PM

Cougars/kittens....same things happens to young bucks/old bucks. Young elephants /old elephants. Stay around long enough and you eventually get old enough a young buck comes rutting a long and BAM.... your out to pasture OLD MAN!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25089)
Cougars/kittens....same things happens to young bucks/old bucks. Young elephants /old elephants. Stay around long enough and you eventually get old enough a young buck comes rutting a long and BAM.... your out to pasture OLD MAN!!!

Bit dawg barked :laugh: I think it is time to go feed the horses and tuck the old farm in there ole girl. You see the higher they fly the further they fall and the harder they hit. I never got very far off the ground like the female side might get. Might ??? :laugh:

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25092)
Bit dawg barked :laugh: I think it is time to go feed the horses and tuck the old farm in there ole girl. You see the higher they fly the further they fall and the harder they hit. I never got very far off the ground like the female side might get. Might ??? :laugh:

Horse have been fed for hours, farm is all tucked in, dinner cooked, kids happy, and the little yorkies resting well. You fly much, much higher than you want folks to know. But hey your cushion is up front just make sure you land face forward!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-20-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25093)
Horse have been fed for hours, farm is all tucked in, dinner cooked, kids happy, and the little yorkies resting well. You fly much, much higher than you want folks to know. But hey your cushion is up front just make sure you land face forward!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trophy wife does not have to work :D but with the years things change now don't they ;)

Texasbelle 11-20-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25094)
Trophy wife does not have to work :D but with the years things change now don't they ;)

Trophy wife???????????????????

I choose to do those things. There is a joy in taking care of the horses and caring for the other pets. My my we even found out a large bass is living in our smallest pond today! Years have changed things...they've made them better!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 11-21-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25095)

I choose to do those things. There is a joy in taking care of the horses and caring for the other pets. My my we even found out a large bass is living in our smallest pond today! Years have changed things...they've made them better!!!

Yes like a fine wine time is a good thing. The boots just keep getting higher and higher the next step is overalls :laugh:

Texasbelle 11-21-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25140)
Yes like a fine wine time is a good thing. The boots just keep getting higher and higher the next step is overalls :laugh:

I guess you forgot the red boots????? It's that memory isn't it? Happens when you get as old as you are!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neo 11-21-2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25095)

FYI, a trophy is meant to be on a shelf to be admired by others for it is the certificate of a past achievement, However, there are many achievements in this world meant yet to be conquered and acquired for the shelf. Look out for the dust T wife!!!

Texasbelle 11-21-2007 12:49 PM

Oh Neo Neo Neo.....what have you conquered lately???? Had any lunch dates lately???

Princess Leia 11-21-2007 03:29 PM

Well, Neo, I don't know what you've conquered lately, but if you want a future lunch date - - I'm game.;)

Morpheus 11-21-2007 08:12 PM