Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   K-Fed's Lawyer May Subpoena Video of Britney Running Red Light (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3030)

sbl_admin 11-13-2007 09:38 AM

K-Fed's Lawyer May Subpoena Video of Britney Running Red Light

Kevin Federline's attorney says he may try to subpoena video footage that shows Britney running a red light while driving with their two young sons

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/ima...9c5103e6b8.jpg

rhertz 11-13-2007 10:49 AM

If I was her, I'd have a fine limo with an even fine looking driver running me up to Thrifty Liquor... :D

Morpheus 11-13-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24483)
If I was her, I'd have a fine limo with an even fine looking driver running me up to Thrifty Liquor... :D

but would you go "commando"?

Pocahontas 11-13-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24488)

:laugh::laugh:Let's hope not!!:laugh::laugh:

rhertz 11-13-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24488)

What's that? Shaved head? Nope I don't wanna look like Private Pyle.. :D

Pocahontas 11-13-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24495)

Commando=NO undies!!:laugh:

joepole 11-13-2007 03:46 PM

With all the other crappy parenting she does, I wonder why they would even bother worrying about running a red light.

Morpheus 11-13-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24495)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24497)

That's right, sans undies a la Britney, Paris, Lohan, et al. Though to be technically correct you WOULD have to shave your privates Pyle.

rhertz 11-13-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24497)

LOL, see how stupid I am? Hey how come YOU knew that Pokey? :duck:

rhertz 11-13-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24500)
That's right, sans undies a la Britney, Paris, Lohan, et al. Though to be technically correct you WOULD have to shave your privates Pyle.

I do shave a few private areas from time to time. Hey I'm an average Metro male with hair growing in all sorts of places I never thought off when I was much younger - Out my ears, out my nose, down my neck, my nipples, even my butt!!! I have like three shavers, each one for a specific job. The nose and ear hair trimmer is a lot of fun I assure you Gals... Just be glad you just have to pluck an eyebrow or two... :D

Isaac-Saxxon 11-13-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24505)
I do shave a few private areas from time to time. Hey I'm an average Metro male with hair growing in all sorts of places I never thought off when I was much younger - Out my ears, out my nose, down my neck, my nipples, even my butt!!! I have like three shavers, each one for a specific job. The nose and ear hair trimmer is a lot of fun I assure you Gals... Just be glad you just have to pluck an eyebrow or two... :D

rhertz are you the missing link :laugh: you may want to try waxing :D Pokie do you practice commando ?? ;););)

rhertz 11-13-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24510)
rhertz are you the missing link :laugh: you may want to try waxing :D Pokie do you practice commando ?? ;););)

Always trying to stir up trouble ain't cha? There I was just trying to be honest and you go and ask a girl a question like that. Besides, I already asked them that months ago! ;) I just didn't know it was called that...

Morpheus 11-13-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24513)
Always trying to stir up trouble ain't cha? There I was just trying to be honest and you go and ask a girl a question like that. Besides, I already asked them that months ago! ;) I just didn't know it was called that...

link to that thread PLEASE!

Pocahontas 11-13-2007 10:19 PM

You guys just never give up do you? A lady of course never tells!:flirt:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-14-2007 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24529)
You guys just never give up do you? A lady of course never tells!:flirt:

Only her hair dresser knows :laugh: