Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Health & Wellness (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Australian Doctors Use Vodka Drip to Save Poisoned Tourist's Life (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2766)

Isaac-Saxxon 10-10-2007 05:05 PM

Australian Doctors Use Vodka Drip to Save Poisoned Tourist's Life
 
Australian doctors credit vodka for saving the life of an Italian tourist who had ingested a large amount of the poisonous substance ethylene glycol, found in antifreeze, which can cause renal failure and often is fatal, French news agency AAP reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300661,00.html

Calling Dr. Rhertz :D

rhertz 10-11-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 22503)
Calling Dr. Rhertz :D

Technically speaking, I would not try this with Taaka or Smirnoff. Grey Goose would be my choice for intraveineous application. I would also leave out the Vermouth and olive too! Those are better taken orally. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com