Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Anna Nicole Smith Dies (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734)

sbl_admin 02-08-2007 03:29 PM

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday after collapsing at a South Florida hotel

Shrevenator 02-08-2007 03:40 PM

Dang now she won't even be alive to testify in the TrimSpa case. I hope her death wasn't TrimSpa related.... Maybe she OD'd on it trying to fulfull her contract or something in order to prove TrimSpa really works.

Al Swearengen 02-08-2007 09:12 PM

And shes off to that big golddiggin stripclub in the sky! Brings a tear to my eye!

Shrevenator 02-08-2007 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Brings a tear to my eye!

me too Al! me too....

scarlett 02-09-2007 05:30 PM

Well I feel bad for the lady she had a very rough life as we all know and did the best she could w/ the knowledge she had and was raised with.

She did those things for attention and it made her money....... hey some people do the weirdest things for money.

She lost her son 4 days after her baby was born last year and to be honest if that was me I would have been drugged up w/ lots of chit.

I hear there is nothing worse than loosing a child and I have the experience partially but not fully.

She's gone so no need to make fun of her mistakes i'm sure most wouldn't mind having the money she made being stupid.

rhertz 02-09-2007 06:39 PM

What's this about Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole's Baby?? This is getting a little freaky.

LateNight 02-09-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
She lost her son 4 days after her baby was born last year and to be honest if that was me I would have been drugged up w/ lots of chit.

No doubt about that scarlett.. If I were to lose one of my kids.. I'd have to be comatose for about a year. That is MORE than any parent should have to bear.

And hey ! good to see you around their scarlett.. long time no hear. as it were.

LateNight 02-15-2007 10:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As the world turns.

AnimeSpirit 02-22-2007 06:21 PM

Well, they've decided who gets Anna's body. The judge is giving it to her baby's guardian.

Isaac-Saxxon 02-22-2007 07:27 PM

I would think by now they would not won't to open the box

I watched a tape on the news and she was wasted big time. Yet another case of the lime light being to bright.
Isaac

Al Swearengen 02-22-2007 08:15 PM

Am I missin somethin here? Shes a corpse for Christ's sake! Why the hell would anyone fight over a corpse? She wasnt exactly a cashcow in life...how can money be made on her remains? Charge folks a buck to see whats left of her? Maybe sell swatches of her hair? She was only famous for being famous.

Shrevenator 02-22-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Am I missin somethin here? Shes a corpse for Christ's sake! Why the hell would anyone fight over a corpse? She wasnt exactly a cashcow in life...how can money be made on her remains? Charge folks a buck to see whats left of her? Maybe sell swatches of her hair? She was only famous for being famous.

One word -- necrophilia

:jawdrop:

I was just waiting for the chance to use the jawdrop smilie! :laugh:

Al Swearengen 02-22-2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

One word...necrophilia
Egad! Well ok, maybe within the first half hour of her checkin out...maybe...but shes gettin pretty ripe now.:eek:

Isaac-Saxxon 02-23-2007 07:42 AM

Being stupid and having money is what killed her

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Well I feel bad for the lady she had a very rough life as we all know and did the best she could w/ the knowledge she had and was raised with.

She did those things for attention and it made her money....... hey some people do the weirdest things for money.

I hear there is nothing worse than loosing a child and I have the experience partially but not fully.

She's gone so no need to make fun of her mistakes i'm sure most wouldn't mind having the money she made being stupid.

scarlett the end result is sad and ugly too but she could not deal with load of media and lack of private life. I think the good thing "might" be that the baby might get raised by someone that is not on drugs still the money is poison and the media too. Good to see you post.
Isaac

sbl_admin 03-02-2007 06:34 PM

Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

FOX NEWS -- Mar 2 2007 6:34 PM
Last Respects Paid to Anna Nicole Smith at Bahamas Funeral, Burial Services