Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Do Women Talk More Than Men? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2005)

sbl_admin 07-06-2007 07:59 AM

Do Women Talk More Than Men?

Another stereotype — chatty gals and taciturn guys — bites the dust. Turns out, when you actually count the words, there isn't much difference between the sexes when it comes to talking.

Pocahontas 07-06-2007 08:34 AM

:clap: Survey says....NOT! :D

Texasbelle 07-06-2007 08:36 AM

No! What makes anyone assume we talk more?

Isaac-Saxxon 07-06-2007 08:52 AM

This is a easy one ;) When guys are talking they are talking business to make money to pay for the girls. The girls like to talk about lighter subjects because it is less worrisome :laugh: :laugh: I think that you girls get more than you fair share of talking in about what the Jones are doing.

Pocahontas 07-06-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
This is a easy one ;) When guys are talking they are talking business to make money to pay for the girls. The girls like to talk about lighter subjects because it is less worrisome :laugh: :laugh: I think that you girls get more than you fair share of talking in about what the Jones are doing.

You guys are just talking about the girls! You got the money...we got the honey... :p

rhertz 07-06-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
You guys are just talking about the girls! You got the money...we got the honey... :p

Yeah I hear that 100% Louisiana honey is the best! ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 07-06-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah I hear that 100% Louisiana honey is the best! ;)

Texas has wild honey and it comes from killer bees ;) Never wear black around them in makes them sting. :eek:

Texasbelle 07-06-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Texas has wild honey and it comes from killer bees ;) Never wear black around them in makes them sting. :eek:

No dear one, the killer bees have not made it to East Texas. Check your facts, wise one. However we do have the wild honey!!!!! It sure is sweet too!:flirt:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-07-2007 06:15 AM

Honey and money :rolleyes: I think money is what talks and we know what walks. Who is your daddy :laugh:

Texasbelle 07-07-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Honey and money :rolleyes: I think money is what talks and we know what walks. Who is your daddy :laugh:

Isaac, you prove DAILY on this board who "talks" more. The girls are the ones full of wisdom and grace. We know when, what, and how to "talk" and make it count. You could learn much from us.

:piethrow: :arrow: :poke: :whip: :shoethrow:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-07-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isaac, you prove DAILY on this board who "talks" more. The girls are the ones full of wisdom and grace. We know when, what, and how to "talk" and make it count. You could learn much from us.

:piethrow: :arrow: :poke: :whip: :shoethrow:

Right Mrs. Stiletto :rolleyes: If there is anyone that does not run short on words it would be Texasbelle :D

Pocahontas 07-07-2007 10:18 AM

Quote:

What does walk IS? YOU as well as us girls although we do it quite more eloquently and in better footwear!:p

rhertz 07-07-2007 11:48 AM

Women talk more. Men type more. :D

piemaker720 07-07-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Once again dear Isaac you are clueless between them there ears. Women discuss important things food, clothes, kids and what we can do for you men. Men on the other hand, my deer is bigger than yours, I caught more fish than you and the list goes on. Down to what kind of babe you seen in town. So therefore you men talk just to talk, you excerise your gums so you have no trouble eating. Money may talk, and other things might walk, but if you had to pay for what walks guess who would be rich HaHaHa! This reminds me of a song named I'm gonna hire a winno to decorate our home. HeHeHe. Who's your mamma. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 07-07-2007 06:52 PM

Women: 3
Isaac: 0

Yes, Isaac has been spanked again!!!!!!!!!!!!

:piethrow: :arrow: :poke: :whip: :shoethrow: Way to go for the girls! :banana: