Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Don't Taze Me Bro!! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2641)

rhertz 09-19-2007 07:59 PM

Don't Taze Me Bro!!

If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then you behind on the news!! I want a "Don't Taze Me Bro" t-shirt... :D

Al Swearengen 09-19-2007 08:32 PM

Ha Ha! Yeah, I know what you're talkin bout. The loser who wouldnt shut up and sit down when his time ran out at the John Kerry speech at that college. The guy just wouldnt shut his piehole, so the security guards lit his dumb ass up like a Christmas tree. The attention-starved wanker had it comin, and he got off light if ya ask me. They shoulda juiced his dumb ass AGAIN just to make sure he got the messege.:eek:

Tazers and stunguns are cool. They should give them to teachers to keep kids in the 5th grade and up in line. I can remember plenty of rude, disruptive lil bastards that could NOT sit still and keep quiet to save their lives. A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention, and I'd bet ya a months pay they'd think long and hard before actin stupid again!

LateNight 09-19-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 21368)
If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then you behind on the news!! I want a "Don't Taze Me Bro" t-shirt... :D

Excellent!

http://www.caseyjones.net/imagelinks/donttazeme.jpg

rhertz 09-19-2007 09:19 PM

LOL, you have quite a t-shirt collection there Latenight!

LateNight 09-19-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 21377)
LOL, you have quite a t-shirt collection there Latenight!

Order your "Don't taze me bro!" t-shirt today, only $20.00 :):cool:

Pocahontas 09-19-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 21369)

Tazers and stunguns are cool. They should give them to teachers to keep kids in the 5th grade and up in line. I can remember plenty of rude, disruptive lil bastards that could NOT sit still and keep quiet to save their lives. A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention, and I'd bet ya a months pay they'd think long and hard before actin stupid again!

They chose to use ritalin instead!:rolleyes:

Al Swearengen 09-20-2007 02:27 AM

Sorry, but I dont believe in that Ritalin nonsense. Whats called for here is a lil somethin called DISCIPLINE!

Isaac-Saxxon 09-20-2007 05:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1482
It takes a major effort to raise a child and sometimes parents are way to quick to jump to meds to fix a problem when instead they are causing a problem :mad:

howela 09-20-2007 06:39 AM

Place order

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21383)
Order your "Don't taze me bro!" t-shirt today, only $20.00 :):cool:

I'll take two.

vixweb 09-20-2007 07:05 AM

Bill Oreilly has " Dont taze me bro!" bumper stickers on his web site!:laugh::laugh:

rhertz 09-20-2007 10:59 AM

I don't like bumper stickers. Someone might disagree with my statement and want to scratch my car up. But when wearing your statement on your chest, well they gotta speak direct to the Boss if they have a problem with it! :D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-21-2007 02:20 PM

Funny Taze !

joepole 09-21-2007 04:15 PM

>A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention

A 250,000 watt Taser would kill anything it touched. A typical police model is anywhere from 7-30 watts.

rhertz 09-21-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 21487)
>A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention

A 250,000 watt Taser would kill anything it touched. A typical police model is anywhere from 7-30 watts.

:clapbig:

I wise old physist once told me the following in context of a collision. Mass won't kill you. Speed won't kill you. Momentum (Mass X Speed) is what kills....

Likewise it takes some Amps and some Volts to equal power (P=VA). Watts is what kills.. So....

How many of you have ever licked the end of a 9v transistor type battery?? That is a unique experience that is hard to describe.....

howela 09-22-2007 06:55 AM

Watts versus Volts

Quote:

A 300,000-volt stun gun will drop an assailant to their knees in 3-5 seconds and is more than adequate to repel an attacker so you can escape unharmed. To put stun gun voltage in perspective, it takes approximately 200 milliamps to kill a full size person. Our non-lethal 300,000-volt stun guns deliver approximately 1-2 milliamp. Volts in essence means flow rate of electricity. The higher the stun gun volt output the higher the flow rate of electricity delivered to the target. Different people will have different natural resistance to electrical current thus flow rate can be a factor. Non-lethal stun guns, stun batons, and stun tasers, have a higher instant incapacitation rate than a 9mm handgun, and are legal to carry in most states. When seconds count, a stun gun taser can quickly incapacitate an attacker with no permanent harm and enable you to escape unharmed.
I'm sure Al meant volts.