Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Health & Wellness (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1119)

Pocahontas 04-11-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?

Neo I believe that was an attempt at crude humor.:arrow: Pokey does NOT find that funny! My husband is no chief nor a dog! If you knew your history you would know it is John Rolfe! (Not Capt. John Smith either like many believe):rolleyes:

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Neo I believe that was an attempt at crude humor.:arrow: Pokey does NOT find that funny! My husband is no chief nor a dog! If you knew your history you would know it is John Rolfe! (Not Capt. John Smith either like many believe):rolleyes:

My my my...Neo has been shot with an arrow. Well, I feel the need to throw a shoe at you Neo...... well just because I feel the need.
:shoethrow:

Neo 04-11-2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
My my my...Neo has been shot with an arrow. Well, I feel the need to throw a shoe at you Neo...... well just because I feel the need.
:shoethrow:

Is that the only need you have, Tbelle, sounds like a shoe fetish to me.:whip: :footinmouth:

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 10:35 AM

OH no shoes are on the bottom of the "needs" list. Care to guess what the top ones are?:p

Neo 04-11-2007 10:38 AM

I'm sure Rosie is on the top of the list, next sugardaddy, and then the young supermodel!!!

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 10:40 AM

Those aren't "needs" Neo. Are you learning impaired?:confused:

Neo 04-11-2007 10:41 AM

are your ears burning hot, Tbelle, Tbelle, Tbelle.

Neo 04-11-2007 10:42 AM

Care to elaborate on needs and enlighten me?

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
are your ears burning hot, Tbelle, Tbelle, Tbelle.

No, but you little boys are just so predictable in your behavior!!! Stinks to get caught, doesn't it?:D

Needs for a woman (take notes Neo, maybe the door won't revolve so fast!)

1: Affection from a "devoted" partner.
2: Security from "devoted" partner.
3: Good sex!!!! from "devoted" partner. Remember make love, not sex.

Those are the first three right off the top of the head, I am sure Pokie and Isabella will chime in here and help out so you can understand.

Neo 04-11-2007 10:47 AM

Tbelle, those shoes would be sexy with tan feet.... it's not plastic surgery but it works.

Neo 04-11-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, but you little boys are just so predictable in your behavior!!! Stinks to get caught, doesn't it?:D

Needs for a woman (take notes Neo, maybe the door won't revolve so fast!)

1: Affection from a "devoted" partner.
2: Security from "devoted" partner.
3: Good sex!!!! from "devoted" partner. Remember make love, not sex.

Those are the first three right off the top of the head, I am sure Pokie and Isabella will chime in here and help out so you can understand.

Doors revolve for several reasons:

experience
fun
fun
and more fun

that's the fun of single life.......Sounds like a pair of shoes..

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 10:51 AM

In reality, I've got the tar baby tan going!!! Long tan legs that go all the way up.

Neo 04-11-2007 10:55 AM

Did you have plastic surg. to get those tan long legs, with a couple tendons missing....

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 10:57 AM

No Precious, I's born that way. It's all nat u ral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo 04-11-2007 10:59 AM

I bet Pokey has long tan legs with that american indian look