Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comedy (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Nappy Headed Ho (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1272)

purpahurl 04-27-2007 01:48 PM

Nappy Headed Ho

1 Attachment(s)
What a nappy headed ho looks like----

LateNight 04-27-2007 01:58 PM

Uh.. is this a joke? OR did I just miss the punch line ? Or are you asking a question ?

TGIF everyone !!:peace:

purpahurl 04-27-2007 02:05 PM

Sorry,sorry

The picture didn't post. I'll try again later.

LateNight 04-27-2007 02:28 PM

aha.. there it is.. LOL

AnimeSpirit 04-27-2007 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny, but I like THIS ONE!

Attachment 404

purpahurl 04-27-2007 02:47 PM

ho

That ain't no ho, that's a Sour Puss.

Pocahontas 04-27-2007 03:18 PM

Pretty funny stuff! Are you related to Kramer??:laugh:

cosmo kramer 04-27-2007 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mugshot of a nappy-headed ho. "Mainnn, I did'nt do nuthin, shoooot.

Texasbelle 04-27-2007 11:53 PM

These are too funny! Thanks I needed that.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-28-2007 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
These are too funny! Thanks I needed that.

I like you quote about your attack dog that you have a hard time dealing with:laugh: :laugh: Border Collies are rank first in intelligence unlike that man killer you have :laugh: I think you mutt might not like nappy heads and could land you in court :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 04-28-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I like you quote about your attack dog that you have a hard time dealing with:laugh: :laugh: Border Collies are rank first in intelligence unlike that man killer you have :laugh: I think you mutt might not like nappy heads and could land you in court :laugh: :laugh:

I would suggest to all nappy heads not to enter the premises then if you think she might not like you! However, she is smart enough to recognize a threat and thus only bears teeth when needed. Where's that picture of a mad one?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-28-2007 08:38 AM

Quote:

I would suggest to all nappy heads not to enter the premises then if you think she might not like you! However, she is smart enough to recognize a threat and thus only bears teeth when needed. Where's that picture of a mad one?

You have photos of you and your dog don't you ? :laugh: Would you like a big mean dog are smaller dog with a very high IQ ? People and their dogs :clap:
Ranks 1 to 10
Brightest Dogs

Understanding of New Commands: Less than 5 repetitions.

Obey First Command: 95% of the time or better.

Rank Breed
1 Border Collie
2 Poodle
3 German Shepherd
4 Golden Retriever
5 Doberman Pinscher
6 Shetland Sheepdog
7 Labrador Retriever
8 Papillon
9 Rottweiler
10 Australian Cattle Dog

Find your breed of dog here maybe :rolleyes:
http://www.petrix.com/dogint/1-10.html

I found if for you
42 Kuvasz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
at the bottom of the list 77 Bulldog ;)

rhertz 04-28-2007 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nappy Headed Poe

Attachment 408

Texasbelle 04-28-2007 02:28 PM

I wonder where you would rank on the list being that you can't even SPELL and can't even learn to hit the spell check button every time.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AnimeSpirit 04-28-2007 02:35 PM

I like collies. They are very intelligent dogs and great with kids. We had one when I was a kid.

Someone shot her though. :( She didn't die right away. We think it was 1 or 2close-range BB shots in the back. She came back home and was fine for a couple of days. Then she started looking sick. We took her to the vet to have her checked out and the stupid vet said she was fine. :mad: After a few days, she died and that's when we noticed she had a couple of very small gunshots under her fur. We never caught the @$$ that did it, but he deserves a good beating.

We also had a mini collie recently that was the sweetest dog. Someone stole her out of our yard. What the heck is wrong with people today? :freaky:

Texasbelle 04-28-2007 03:10 PM

Did you see the video a few months back of some people busting into someone's house at gunpoint and stealing their Yorkies? It was unbelievable. The police got them all back but one.

I have to say though they'd probably have to shoot me before they'd get one of my 'babies'.

Isabella 04-28-2007 10:51 PM

My dogs are Minature Schnauzers who rank 12th. They are so spoiled that I don't really know how smart they are. Now what does dogs' intelligence have to do with nappy.........?

AnimeSpirit 04-29-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Did you see the video a few months back of some people busting into someone's house at gunpoint and stealing their Yorkies?

Yeah, I saw that. What the heck was that all about?! That was just WRONG!

Isaac-Saxxon 04-29-2007 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
My dogs are Miniature Schnauzers who rank 12th. They are so spoiled that I don't really know how smart they are. Now what does dogs' intelligence have to do with nappy.........?

Hey Isabella this is one of those threads that you can get off topic with out the police coming :laugh: Your dogs are very smart German dogs and Yorkies are too. I think just a few of the breeds are a bit slow at learning. I like all dogs excepts not to crazy about blue heelers or chows but each his own. That wolf tbelle has is a great guard dog I mean great :eek: I think it is great that we have so many breeds to pick from. Dogs and their owners ;) funny how things are. I see anime posted about dogs so I guess it is ok :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-29-2007 05:12 AM

[quote=Texasbelle]I wonder where you would rank on the list being that you can't even SPELL and can't even learn to hit the spell check button every time

I know I would rank much higher than forty seven :rotflol: :rotflol: you should just call Rosie Meat Head for a nick name :laugh: kind of like a dumb blond ;) JK I know Rosie is good at what the breed is good at and watching and guarding she is real good at and yes biting with out a bark, big bite too.
You make spelling and grammar mistakes too Sista so hit the button yourself:) you may want to send old blond Rosie to school on a short bus :rotflol: :rotflol: