Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Age of Love (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2347)

Pocahontas 08-06-2007 11:36 PM

Age of Love

2 Attachment(s)
Did any of you watch this dating show with the 30 yr. old tennis player dating twentysomethings and fortysomethings?? I know it was discussed on an old thread but I couldn't remember which one??
But anyway Isaac you were right!!!!!! The "kitten" age 25 beat out the "cougar" 48 in the finale tonight. The cougar was prettier and smarter but in the end he most likely wanted to have kids with the kitten one day if this indeed was the one!
Attachment 1313 Attachment 1314
Kitten or Cougar who do y'all think is hotter ?

Amanda left or Jennifer??

Isaac-Saxxon 08-07-2007 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well now let me think about this ????
Attachment 1315

Texasbelle 08-07-2007 07:33 AM

Isaac you are surely playing with fire!!!

My thoughts are it would depend on the man. I can see that if he wants children he naturally needs to go with the woman of child bearing age, duh! You can't fault him for that one. If though children were not on his list of needs though, what's wrong with the older woman?

Young kitten is foolish and not having learned all the ways. Older cat is wise and knows all the tricks. Now which one to pick?????

Isaac-Saxxon 08-07-2007 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You do not mess with the old Cougar when those ears are back :nono: :nono: Yes they are old and wise and dangerous.
Attachment 1316
I do not think this Cougar has love in her eye :eek:

LateNight 08-07-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You do not mess with the old Cougar when those ears are back :nono: :nono: Yes they are old and wise and dangerous.
Attachment 1316
I do not this this Cougar has love in her eye :eek:

And they'll rip your heart out, and stomp it into the ground, and give it back to you. :eek: :laugh:

Pocahontas 08-07-2007 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1319

LN and Isaac sounds like y'all know from experience. My my my once bitten twice shy, baby!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 08-07-2007 09:06 AM

That is one unhappy cat :eek: I have seen that l:eyeball: :eyeball: k many times. Wonder why the Cougar lost on that TV show :laugh:

Pocahontas 08-07-2007 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1320

Somehow I forgot to post the bachelor they were vying for. That'll make you feel like a kitten........MEOW!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 08-07-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Attachment 1320

Somehow I forgot to post the bachelor they were vying for. That'll make you feel like a kitten........MEOW!:D

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the Cougar has spoken !

rhertz 08-07-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Attachment 1320

A guy who looks like that might like tom-cats... :duck:

Texasbelle 08-07-2007 11:48 AM

Well, then he should have picked a forty year old that could have still produced a Tom Cat. He did have his choice of a couple of those!!!! And I do believe that 46 y/o's can still produce as well. There are a few of them surprised every year with a stork visit!!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 08-07-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Well, then he should have picked a forty year old that could have still produced a Tom Cat. He did have his choice of a couple of those!!!! And I do believe that 46 y/o's can still produce as well. There are a few of them surprised every year with a stork visit!!!!

If beef cake was looking for a breeder he would not pick 40 :laugh: and 46 who ever that might be :rolleyes: is well past productive years :nono: so he has to pick from a new tire or a retread :D they both cost a bunch of money.
It looked like young stud muffin could keep up with either one no problem. Now I know what it takes to make that cougar purr like a kitten. ;)

Isabella 08-07-2007 09:53 PM

Why would the Cougar want an immature 30 year old? I prefer someone near my own age. Don't want them young nor do I want them old. I could get by with someone a year or two younger, and definitely don't want someone more than 4 years older.

Texasbelle 08-07-2007 09:55 PM

Isabella, it seems as though dating one that young would be like trying to raise another youngun wouldn't it?

Isabella 08-07-2007 10:57 PM

It sure would!