Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Man Found Half Naked With Inflatable Doll in Iowa Public Restroom (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2902)

AnimeSpirit 10-29-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23657)
A bathroom isn't private? I can hang my wang out to pee, what's the difference?

A public restroom, no, is not private enough for that. It's private enough to use the facilities, but not for humping a doll.

piemaker720 10-29-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23657)
>it should be done in private

A bathroom isn't private? I can hang my wang out to pee, what's the difference?

>you would not care if your wife walked in on something like that

Why would I? She would probably find it hilarious. What is harmful about a guy humping a doll? Also, why is my wife going into a men's room?

I didn't she was going in the men's room. I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch then he just as well do it on the sidewalk, then your wife could walk up.

joepole 10-29-2007 05:08 PM

>It's private enough to use the facilities, but not for humping a doll.

Why is that? Why does humping a doll require more privacy than dropping kids off at the pool?

joepole 10-29-2007 05:10 PM

>I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch

Everyone can't watch in a public restroom. If he's in a stall then nobody can watch unless they want to peek over the top, a violation of the doll-humper's privacy. If he's in the middle of the floor then only people of the same gender that have agreed to enter a public restroom can watch.

What would your opinion be if this were a one-seater and he had the door locked?

piemaker720 10-29-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23664)
>I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch

Everyone can't watch in a public restroom. If he's in a stall then nobody can watch unless they want to peek over the top, a violation of the doll-humper's privacy. If he's in the middle of the floor then only people of the same gender that have agreed to enter a public restroom can watch.

What would your opinion be if this were a one-seater and he had the door locked?

If it was a one seater and he locked the door, then go for it, no one will see him, it is private. But you need to give it up about the stall, there is no way he can lie down in a stall with the doll, if he could and lock the door he would still be a little private. If he was going to do that where INS officers could catch him why not just go to the sheriff office and use their restroom.

joepole 10-29-2007 06:38 PM

He could have easily done it in a handicapped stall.

I asked the wife when I got home. She said she didn't think it should be against the law to hump a doll in a public restroom, even outside of a stall.

Morpheus 10-30-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23673)
He could have easily done it in a handicapped stall.

I asked the wife when I got home. She said she didn't think it should be against the law to hump a doll in a public restroom, even outside of a stall.

I guess we can suppose that she is a real person and not a doll right? ;)

Hey Joe, what if you are standing at a urinal and the guy next to you whips it out and starts going to town? Is that appropriate? Is it private?

joepole 10-30-2007 09:51 AM

Hahaha, sometimes I wish she wasn't real but most of the time I'm glad she is.

Morpheus 10-30-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23610)
It's against the law to have sex with a doll in a bathroom?

I think it's illegal to have sex in a public bathroom period, regardless of the party or parties involved.

joepole 10-30-2007 04:30 PM

1. That shouldn't be illegal, either.

2. Sex with a doll isn't sex, it's masturbation. Why in the world would that be illegal in a public bathroom? You can hold your wang out but you can't shake it?

Morpheus 10-30-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23759)
1. That shouldn't be illegal, either.

2. Sex with a doll isn't sex, it's masturbation. Why in the world would that be illegal in a public bathroom? You can hold your wang out but you can't shake it?

Not next to me. Not more than three times, anyway. Isn't that the rule? Honestly Joe, we can't have the populace masturbating in public whenever the mood strikes them. There'd be anarchy!