Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Food & Dining (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What is your favorite pie? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1359)

piemaker720 05-07-2007 09:04 PM

This is for all you pie eaters.
Bananna Split Pie: ! graham cracker crust
Filling: 2 blocks cream cheese, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 box white powdered sugar Mix well, pour into crust.
On top of filling, slice banannas and sprinkle drained crushed pineapple
top this with cool-whip, chopped cherries.and nuts.
I have added sliced strawberries on top of the banannas and drizzled chocolate syrup over the topping. I have also left the pineapple off and done bananna with strawberry. I have done all 3 together. Do it for your taste.
Very rich
Good luck:clap:

Texasbelle 05-08-2007 10:15 AM

You forgot to add part of the recipe:

After you have made it, rub it all over your hips. That's where it is going to end up anyway!!!! Or for some, rub it on your belly! (You know who you are!!!)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You forgot to add part of the recipe:

After you have made it, rub it all over your hips. That's where it is going to end up anyway!!!! Or for some, rub it on your belly! (You know who you are!!!)

You might want to rub it on those bye bye wings :angel: :angel: :angel: then mix well with pound cakes :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Texasbelle 05-08-2007 10:23 AM

I'll be glad to meet you any day any time at Betty Virginia in our swimsuits for a showdown!!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I'll be glad to meet you any day any time at Betty Virginia in our swimsuits for a showdown!!!!

I will be the guy in the red speedo flying high on the swing set ;) and I will look for the hanging gardens when you park in the handicap zone :rolleyes:

piemaker720 05-08-2007 10:43 AM

Tell me when, I'll bring the camera. We want documentation.:clap:

Texasbelle 05-08-2007 11:57 AM

Isaac in a Red Speedo??????There's a thought for everybody...:barf: :yuck: :blech: :throwup: !:laugh:

He's scared of the swimsuit challenge Ms. Pie..he's already admitted it. He's a slow learner too. He doesn't know the difference between hanging gardens and potted plants.

piemaker720 05-08-2007 11:59 AM

Too-shay Belle:clap:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 12:16 PM

He's scared of the swimsuit challenge Ms. Pie..he's already admitted it. He's a slow learner too. He doesn't know the difference between hanging gardens and potted plants.[/quote]
Potted Plants are 21 and hanging gardens are 40 plus and plastic gardens well they can be any age :rolleyes: You will know the grape smuggler when you see :eyeball: :eyeball: him just like I will know the plastic gardens when I see them :rotflol:

piemaker720 05-08-2007 01:14 PM

Isaac you are messed up dude. For one you in red speedo:laugh:

Pocahontas 05-08-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I will be the guy in the red speedo flying high on the swing set ;) and I will look for the hanging gardens when you park in the handicap zone :rolleyes:

I am so there!!! Please name the time and the place so I can come with my video camera!!!:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

piemaker720 05-08-2007 03:41 PM

Me too, Pocahontas, do you think we can sell tickets?

AnimeSpirit 05-08-2007 03:49 PM

Call it "Freak Show!" :D

rhertz 05-08-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720
Me too, Pocahontas, do you think we can sell tickets?

No but I bet you could sell blindfolds! :D

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
No but I bet you could sell blindfolds! :D

Grasshopper One Hung Low see you at the show:D :D
I will wear my banana hammock :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: