Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Government & Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Judge Roy Moore sued for 10 Commandments (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745)

BrainSmashR 04-17-2007 07:14 AM

Quote:

Your daddy will be here soon
LAF

That's so lame I don't even have a response...

BrainSmashR 04-17-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I would not like to have to face my Savior today and say "Well I did believe but I've turned my back on you.":nono: :nono: :nono: For me, I can't wait until the day I can see him face to face and say "Yes, you are my King."

There's lot's of ways to meet your maker.

One has to wonder about the sincerity of your commitment:laugh: :laugh:

Al Swearengen 04-17-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
One has to wonder about the sincerity of your commitment:laugh: :laugh:

This is what pisses people off about you, genius...you're always questioning the sincerity of other people's commitment to their faith, just because you yourself lack that merest biblical mustard seed's worth.

And you've made the comment "I've seen what passes for intelligence here" about ten times, yet ya keep comin back, so you're here too. Ya can't dump on the rest of us without soilin your own diaper...genius.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-17-2007 07:01 PM

Molon Labe! Sir Al ! Molon Labe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
This is what pisses people off about you, genius...you're always questioning the sincerity of other people's commitment to their faith, just because you yourself lack that merest biblical mustard seed's worth.

And you've made the comment "I've seen what passes for intelligence here" about ten times, yet ya keep comin back, so you're here too. Ya can't dump on the rest of us without soilin your own diaper...genius.

If he thinks we are all a bunch of stupid ass fools like he says all the time why then does waste his precious time posting here on this board ????????
Why not find some board worthy of his post ? What say you brain ? You play with sheet and you get sheet on you so go find you pit of filth I sure with all your adds some fool has tried to hook up with you. Good post Al :clap: It is time for sheet bird to get away from this board he has dirtied it up enough already.
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-17-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen

Actually I only question the sincerity of those whose actions do not reflect their words.

As in saying "I can't wait to meet my maker" when said individual IS in fact WAITING to die of natural causes. Metaphorically speaking....maybe, but you guys have a REALLY bad habit of that if so....

Quote:

That's really stupid beyond belief...

What kind of an idiot thinks the teacher and student are equal simply because they associate with each other on a daily basis?

BrainSmashR 04-17-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If he thinks we are all a bunch of stupid ass fools like he says all the time why then does waste his precious time posting here on this board ????????
Why not find some board worthy of his post ? What say you brain ?

Since when is stupidity not comical?
Quote:

You play with sheet and you get sheet on you so go find you pit of filth I sure with all your adds some fool has tried to hook up with you. Good post Al :clap: It is time for sheet bird to get away from this board he has dirtied it up enough already.
Isaac

Whew....borderline profanity. Show us how holy you can REALLY be:clap: :clap:

Al Swearengen 04-17-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

Thats really stupid beyond belief...

What kind of an idiot thinks the teacher and student are equal simply because they associate with each other on a daily basis?

Ohhh, so THATS the way it is, eh? You're a Rabbi now? Talk about delusions of grandeur.

BrainSmashR 04-17-2007 09:00 PM

I see....

So you have met hundreds of people like me, there is absolutely nothing individual about my person, and you have learned nothing from our encounter.

Gee, and all this time I thought the implication was that I had a closed mind:clap: :clap:

Al Swearengen 04-17-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

I see....

So you have met hundreds of people like me, there is absolutely nothing individual about my person, and you have learned nothing from our encounter.

Gee, and all this time I thought the implication was that I had a closed mind:clap: :clap:

LOL, I thought the implication was that you're a moron.