Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   How Do You Take A Break When You're The Only Controller? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1137)

sbl_admin 04-12-2007 07:54 AM

How Do You Take A Break When You're The Only Controller?

Two airliners had to circle for 18 minutes and a plane ferrying human lungs for transplant was briefly delayed Friday while an airport's lone air traffic controller took a bathroom break, the controller's union said.

Texasbelle 04-12-2007 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin
Two airliners had to circle for 18 minutes and a plane ferrying human lungs for transplant was briefly delayed Friday while an airport's lone air traffic controller took a bathroom break, the controller's union said.

You put on one of those astronaut diapers and work.:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-12-2007 05:32 PM

How did I know you would have a post for this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You put on one of those astronaut diapers and work.:laugh:

I know for sure that you have your depends for those emergencies. You can get them at a discount with your AARP card Sista. Does laughing or sneezing give you any problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-12-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I know for sure that you have your depends for those emergencies. You can get them at a discount with your AARP card Sista. Does laughing or sneezing give you any problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

You want to know what I think of your post Isaac...

:shoethrow:

Hopefully, Pocahontas will shoot you with her arrow as well. You deserve it for picking on the 40 y/o's.

Isabella 04-12-2007 11:02 PM

Now Isaac why would laughing or sneezing cause Tbelle a problem?

Back to the topic......why was there only one controller?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-13-2007 04:51 AM

There was one controller because it was a female

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
Now Isaac why would laughing or sneezing cause Tbelle a problem?

Back to the topic......why was there only one controller?

You can not have two female controllers in one room. Called pecking order. Shoes and arrows do not scare Isaac but Isabella with her sweet avatar now she scares me she can be so sweet unlike you shoe and arrow wielding girls that look dangerous.
Issac

Texasbelle 04-13-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

You can not have two female controllers in one room. Called pecking order. Shoes and arrows do not scare Isaac but Isabella with her sweet avatar now she scares me she can be so sweet unlike you shoe and arrow wielding girls that look dangerous.
Issac

Isaac can be quite like the pot stirrer ya know!!!!! Loves to try and stir up the women. You should be scared boy...the girls might get the whip back out and make an example of you. :whip: :whip: :whip:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-13-2007 08:54 AM

Is the wip red like your shoes there Tacobelle ????

Quote:

Isaac can be quite like the pot stirrer ya know!!!!! Loves to try and stir up the women. You should be scared boy...the girls might get the whip back out and make an example of you. :whip: :whip: :whip:

I would love to see you walk on those stilts. I bet your a balancing act at best. I know I could never walk in something like that even if it did come in my size. You poor girls. What size is that big foot of yours ? Got the hammer toe yet from walking down hill everywhere you go :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-13-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

I would love to see you walk on those stilts. I bet your a balancing act at best. I know I could never walk in something like that even if it did come in my size. You poor girls. What size is that big foot of yours ? Got the hammer toe yet from walking down hill everywhere you go :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

It's a wonderful talent to have..walking around on stilts as you call them and doing it with long, slender legs! No hammer toe yet..the key is not to wear them all the time! You know Isaac sometimes I think you are jealous that you don't get to wear mine and Pokie's stiletto's, but we'll let you borrow them if you need too!:D

AnimeSpirit 04-13-2007 09:24 AM

Keep talking about women's feet, Isaac, and they'll give you the shanks. Anywho, back on topic.

You really can't blame the person for needing a bathroom break. If it were me working in there, I would NOT wear a diaper just to accomodate an employer who can't hire an additional controller for just this situation. In which case, the employer would be responsible for the delayed flights while the controller was on break.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-13-2007 09:32 AM

Hope your not the only one working when my flight comes in

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Keep talking about women's feet, Isaac, and they'll give you the shanks. Anywho, back on topic.

You really can't blame the person for needing a bathroom break. If it were me working in there, I would NOT wear a diaper just to accommodate an employer who can't hire an additional controller for just this situation. In which case, the employer would be responsible for the delayed flights while the controller was on break.

:eek: :eek: ground control where are you ?? Have to bring me a milk jug like I do in the deer stand. Filler up and keep on working :laugh: Now if #2 comes calling there will just have to be a plane wreck :D
Isaac

AnimeSpirit 04-13-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

:eek: :eek: ground control where are you ?? Have to bring me a milk jug like I do in the deer stand. Filler up and keep on working :laugh: Now if #2 comes calling there will just have to be a plane wreck :D
Isaac

I hope I'm not the only one working too. Such an important job should NEVER be manned by one person. That's just asking for complications like this.

Pocahontas 04-13-2007 06:41 PM

Isaac you have some explaining to do!

Quote:

Issac

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Just because I can Isaac and you need some attitude adjustment!! What about trying to have two male controllers?? We'd all die while y'all were trying to prove who was alpha!

Texasbelle 04-13-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Just because I can Isaac and you need some attitude adjustment!! What about trying to have two male controllers?? We'd all die while y'all were trying to prove who was alpha!

Amen sister! He definitely needs an attitude adjustment and me thinks you are just the one to do it! :D

Isaac-Saxxon 04-14-2007 03:41 AM

Run, run fast as you can

Quote:

Amen sister! He definitely needs an attitude adjustment and me thinks you are just the one to do it! :D

you will never ajust my attitude I am the Isaac Saxxon man. It would take more than you two long leg old girls to tame the Saxxon :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac