Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Hey any of you girls got a butt hat? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424)

Pocahontas 05-11-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
Tramp stamps aren't a reliable indicator of willingness to take it up the butt.

Sorority letters, however, are.

I have heard some tales on fraternity guys and what some of those "secret handshakes" really mean as well!:eek:

rhertz 05-11-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Oh RHERTZ you have picked up a hot coal on this one

Better than discussing the quadraplegic baby that fell out of the helicopter onto I-20 and run over until the rapists arrived to finish the job. OMG, I am becomeing cynical and jaded by this board. I might need to stop reading the news for a day or two.....

Butt hats just seemed like a harmless digression at the moment....

rhertz 05-11-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Something tells me you would like to be the whipping post on the board for the next few days :whip:

Yes, please!! Evidently I am a glutten for punishment!! Also I could probably be talked into some S&M if the mood was right....

rhertz 05-11-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

They called him Flipper :rotflol: :rotflol:

Now you totally lost me there dude!

Dang, 3 posts already and I've only read 1 reply to this thread.....

(sigh) I'm done for............

rhertz 05-11-2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

I prefer the terms "ass antlers" or "tramp stamp."

:hifive:

rhertz 05-11-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Tramp stamps aren't a reliable indicator of willingness to take it up the butt.

OMG I can't believe shreveport.com didn't delete that.... But thanks for the knowledge.. I can safely say that I didn't know that particular piece of info when I started this thread. (or maybe I wouldn't have)

Isabella 05-11-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba
The needles are not my issue - it's the nasty shade of blue green ink forever embedded in my skin that really grosses me out.

Shocked is the word I would use to describe my reaction to the underlying meaning of the tattoo. Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that from the link. Golly Gee!! I live a more sheltered life than I realized.

And to think, I aquired my new knowledge right here on SBL! Rhertz, if you were looking for shock effect - you got it!! :eek:

Sheba, I agree with you. You can learn some strange things here.

Isabella 05-11-2007 08:34 PM

You guys are gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Joe, I was in a sorority when I was in college and I never heard of such behavior!!!! :whip: :shoethrow: :yuck: :nono:

rhertz 05-11-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Rhertz, if you were looking for shock effect - you got it!! :eek:

I did not mean to offend. My intention is rather to amuse. If I crossed the line, I apologize. I'm not really a butt hat guy myself. I have no tattoos and neither do my wife or kids.

You see, I blame it all on joepole who is a bad influence on me, along with this board in general. I can't handle "normal" news like toddlers falling out of cars!!!!

Call me crazy or call me normal, you decide.......

Sheba 05-11-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I did not mean to offend. My intention is rather to amuse. If I crossed the line, I apologize. I'm not really a butt hat guy myself. I have no tattoos and neither do my wife or kids.

You see, I blame it all on joepole who is a bad influence on me, along with this board in general. I can't handle "normal" news like toddlers falling out of cars!!!!

Call me crazy or call me normal, you decide.......

Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos:rolleyes:

piemaker720 05-11-2007 09:04 PM

How gross? I just found out what the meaning is. UCK! I'm scared for the rest of my life now.:eek:

Texasbelle 05-11-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Yes, please!! Evidently I am a glutten for punishment!! Also I could probably be talked into some S&M if the mood was right....

Just for Rhertz....

:whip: :shoethrow: :whip: :shoethrow: :whip:

A special spank just for you.

rhertz 05-11-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos:rolleyes:

Good answer! I like you Sheba! Just tell me the secret of how Isaac or al swearengen or joepole gets away with it and I don't , then I will be eternally grateful for learning something new. :D

Its's sick I know. But I'm starting to learn to appreciate joepole and brainsmashr more and more.... Please shoot me and put me out of my mystery!!

Texasbelle 05-11-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
You guys are gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Joe, I was in a sorority when I was in college and I never heard of such behavior!!!! :whip: :shoethrow: :yuck: :nono:

Isabella, my daughter is at LSU Baton Rouge and not in a sorority. The stories she can tell about some of the girls who are though are shocking. Their behavior is one of the primary reasons why she never has even considered a sorority. Times have changed in the last 20 years.

AnimeSpirit 05-11-2007 09:43 PM

Wow, rhertz sure opened a can of worms on this thread. :freaky: