Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Brittney Spears=White trash (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766)

Texasbelle 06-13-2007 06:46 PM

Brittney Spears=White trash

3 Attachment(s)
I was reading a website today and one of their articles was about Brittney and her now infamous crotch shots. They are asking readers if you think she intentionally flaunts her "stuff" or is it purely accidental.

After all of her escapades of this last year, these pictures, watching her ride without her child in a car seat, etc., I am hoping and praying that this girl's 15 minutes of fame are about over. This is not the kind of role model that kids should be looking up to.

piemaker720 06-13-2007 07:07 PM

For some reason I never have cared for this girl, now I sure don't. The girl has lost all of the morals she was born with.:eek:

Isaac-Saxxon 06-13-2007 07:39 PM

Looks like she lost more than just morals in that photo. That along with her sucking face with Madonna makes her morals not existent and she will reap what she sows.

joepole 06-13-2007 10:10 PM

I'd be OK with all this if she was still hot.

BrainSmashR 06-14-2007 06:19 AM

I think it's pretty common for today's young lady to go without panties from time to time....and has been since the 60's and 70's.

The difference is most women don't have 1000's of cameras in their face every time they walk out the front door.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-14-2007 06:27 AM

The camera sure does not look like it is in her face :eek: She is free to do as she pleases within the law ? She seems to have no dignity what so ever. :o

Leadbelly 06-14-2007 09:49 AM

She needs to sober up and grow up. I feel sorry for kids that are thrown to the wolves in the entertainment industry. No chance for normalcy at all.:toast:

Pocahontas 06-14-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leadbelly
She needs to sober up and grow up. I feel sorry for kids that are thrown to the wolves in the entertainment industry. No chance for normalcy at all.:toast:

I've always felt from everything I've read and seen on TV that she went into the entertainment world willingly. Of course as a young teen I'm sure she didn't know quite what a whirlwind she was getting into. The saddest part of the whole deal is that she is a mother to 2 young sons! Let's hope she can get it together for the babies sake!

rhertz 06-14-2007 07:47 PM

I would feel better about all this publicity if she wasn't from Louisiana.... Kinda makes all those redneck jokes true, or a little closer to it....

LateNight 06-14-2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I would feel better about all this publicity if she wasn't from Louisiana.... Kinda makes all those redneck jokes true, or a little closer to it....

LOL might be true.. that doesn't explain away the Lindsey Lohans of the world though.. unless of course she's from Louisiana too ? LOL

Isaac-Saxxon 06-14-2007 08:11 PM

She danced with the devil like Paris Hilton and many others and now she has found herself at the bottom of the barrel. There is always hope that she will wake up for her kids sake. Well let us hope so. I never thought she was attractive and now with her cooter exposed she has lost all credibility.
No place to go but up .

piemaker720 06-14-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Looks like she lost more than just morals in that photo. That along with her sucking face with Madonna makes her morals not existent and she will reap what she sows.

Yeah I have to admit when she and Madonna done their lip locking that was all of either one of those two I care to see. Never like either one so that didn't help change my mind.:eek:

BrainSmashR 06-15-2007 05:18 AM

Hey, I'm no fan of homo's either, but being lesbian or Bi-Sexual doesn't make ones morals "not existent".

Texasbelle 06-15-2007 07:59 AM

She is actually making her ex-husband K-Fed look like a Saint at this point. Her mother pushed her into going into rehab so now she doesn't speak to her mother. I don't think the girl really gets what she has done to her life and what she is doing to her children's lives.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-15-2007 08:27 AM

I do not think she cares. I do think that public displays like she did with Madonna are unmoral my opinion. I am not the one that has to live with it she is.