Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Photography (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2655)

LateNight 10-28-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23550)
Also, did you know that you're not allowed to enroll at FB unless you drive an SUV or truck? Who's the one brave soul in the Honda?

LOL I used to think the same thing about St. Josephs, when my kids went there, I'd go up there, and every other 'parent' vehicle was a freakin' SUBURBAN. :laugh:

vixweb 10-28-2007 05:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some of my pics- I have a HP digital camera....

1: my dog CAESAR 2: My job.... 3: ACL festival '06 (3 days of bands):D

Isaac-Saxxon 10-28-2007 05:42 PM

Those are some good pics vix. Is that a Staffordshire ? Nice looking hound you got there. That other photo looks like the bad boys, bad boys have come:laugh:

vixweb 10-28-2007 06:41 PM

Thanks Isaac!
CAESAR is an American Pit Bull Terrier(APBT)- Red nose Red with green eyes:cool: The staffordshire Terrier has a more rounded head, where the APBT looks more like a "Gator-Head":laugh:
The pic with the cops was just some idiot who fell asleep @ the wheel on his way to work:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-08-2007 10:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK people pony up some of your favorite photos. They do not have to be great look at mine. I shoot a 2.0 Nikon and still get some that look OK. I would love to shoot some like joe does with his computer. Enjoy yesterday morning walking through the woods after sunrise. This is in South Bossier.

Taken from a nose bleed deer stand :eek:
Attachment 1790

This is worth getting up to see everyday ! This means I made it again :D
Attachment 1791

LateNight 11-10-2007 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
TGIF everyone.. all be it a day late. Geaux LSU, Go Saints

:gosaints:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-10-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 24385)
TGIF everyone.. all be it a day late. Geaux LSU, Go Saints

:gosaints:

That is a funny color whiskey you have there LN. Good photo of the old watering hole.:peace: Go Saints and Bulldogs :D Why in the world would Tech have LSU at LSU on their schedule ??????????? :nono:

LateNight 11-10-2007 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24390)
That is a funny color whiskey you have there LN. Good photo of the old watering hole.:peace: Go Saints and Bulldogs :D Why in the world would Tech have LSU at LSU on their schedule ??????????? :nono:

Yeah, that freaked me out at first.. that's the Blue Neon "Bar" sign lighting it from that back.. guess it turned the whiskey green :)

It's the all new LateNight™ Whiskey.

rhertz 11-10-2007 06:41 PM

Nice photo there LN... Crown Royal should use you as their photographer. Only they always seem to use full bottles. What's up with that. If its less than half full, it must be good stuff right?! :D

LateNight 11-10-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 24399)
Nice photo there LN... Crown Royal should use you as their photographer. Only they always seem to use full bottles. What's up with that. If its less than half full, it must be good stuff right?! :D

I always liked the Crown Royal billboard.. said under the pic "Not actual size.. bummer" or something like that.. Anyone know if the LSU game is being televised locally ? ??

can't seem to find it ? found a link to watch it online..

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:58676