Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What is the Matrix (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 09:25 AM

What is the Matrix

Think of the Matrix as a set of controls put in place by man to control other men such as religion and government. Note : Christianity is a reality not a religion. Did you watch the movie ? What is your take on what "IT" is ? What say you Neo ? :matrix:

Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress.]
Morpheus: If you are not one of us, you are one of them.

Tacobelle do you have a red dress to go with those red shoes :laugh:
If you do then you could be a Smith and Neo can be real hard on Smiths :whip:
http://www.neoandtrinity.net/morpheus.html
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 10:48 AM

Neo would love red dress, but the whole "Matrix thing" hmmm....not me.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Neo would love red dress, but the whole "Matrix thing" hmmm....not me.

I could see how that might be a bit deep just like the Rabbit Hole ;)
Attachment 308
She sure does not look forty :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I could see how that might be a bit deep just like the Rabbit Hole ;)
Attachment 308
She sure does not look forty :laugh:
Isaac

Some people age very well as opposed to others, perhaps yourself, who do not.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Some people age very well as opposed to others, perhaps yourself, who do not.

Yea I get my ID checked all the time :laugh: When was the last time you had yours checked Tacobelle ;)

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Yea I get my ID checked all the time :laugh: When was the last time you had yours checked Tacobelle ;)

You get your ID checked? Now I know you've been smoking crack!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:With that head full of gray hair nobody mistakes you for nothing short of 40. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

You get your ID checked? Now I know you've been smoking crack!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:With that head full of gray hair nobody mistakes you for nothing short of 40. :D

NO I do not have a sword like Anime :D He is the one with the forty pound sword :laugh: I choose not to color at this time Tacobelle. Wife just said she does not want me to color it ;) forever young right TB :D
Isaac

rhertz 04-15-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

I'm 46 and got carded at the bowling alley the other day when buying a pitcher of beer, no kidding. First time in 15+ years I bet.

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I'm 46 and got carded at the bowling alley the other day when buying a pitcher of beer, no kidding. First time in 15+ years I bet.

At 46 rhertz??? Are you joshing? You keep posting that you are going bald as well! LOL:laugh: ;)

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
At 46 rhertz??? Are you joshing? You keep posting that you are going bald as well! LOL:laugh: ;)

Must have been a "sympathy card"!:p

rhertz 04-15-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

No I'm not joshing. I'm serious, I got carded at holiday lanes. Anyway as for the balding issue, check out the top of my head the next time you see me. My hair is thinning, but I'm not bald. Just headed in that direction it would seem. :)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 01:41 PM

Rhertz needs to take the RED pill not the blue pill

Quote:

Must have been a "sympathy card"!:p

Now rhertz I need you to take a stand and let these girls know how it really is ! Now you tell them you are a young man with a chest full of hair. I have to know where you were carded at so I can go :laugh:
Isaac

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 10:41 PM

Neo should know best...

The Matrix to me is a Sci Fi movie. The writer of it though was definitely very knowledgable of the Bible and its relationship to past and current events. He definitely knew how to think "outside the box" so to speak. Do you feel that is an accurate summation? :cool:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-16-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

The Matrix to me is a Sci Fi movie. The writer of it though was definitely very knowledgeable of the Bible and its relationship to past and current events. He definitely knew how to think "outside the box" so to speak. Do you feel that is an accurate summation? :cool:

That is a very accurate summation Pokie :D IT is a bit deep for some people and it ok for some people :rolleyes: to stay on the surface and take the blue pill right Anime ;)

AnimeSpirit 04-16-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

That is a very accurate summation Pokie :D IT is a bit deep for some people and it ok for some people :rolleyes: to stay on the surface and take the blue pill right Anime ;)

Yeah, like my mother. She saw the Matrix one time and seriously could not understand anything that was going on. The movie thoroughly confused her. I just made faces at her. :p

It was like that time several years ago when some military buddies and I went to a theater to see League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Some of the guys had no clue just who all those characters were. I, on the other hand, knew exactly who they all were.