Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Haughton Student Is Expelled For Having Midol At School (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1352)

sbl_admin 05-05-2007 12:29 PM

Haughton Student Is Expelled For Having Midol At School

A Haughton student is expelled for having Midol at school

AnimeSpirit 05-05-2007 12:51 PM

Hey Piemaker, I'm gonna get to work on that stupid meter because we're going to need it fast. If a student steals something from another, the student who did the stealing is entirely responsible for the consequences.

rhertz 05-05-2007 01:49 PM

I wouldn't want to be the dude trying to keep women separated from their Midol, that's for sure. That could lead to violence. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I wouldn't want to be the dude trying to keep women separated from their Midol, that's for sure. That could lead to violence. :D

Tell them how it really is rherz :laugh: :laugh: You see a PMS sister ya better run your ass off and don't mess with her meds :laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 05-05-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Tell them how it really is rherz :laugh: :laugh: You see a PMS sister ya better run your ass off and don't mess with her meds :laugh: :laugh:

Heh, what do I know? But somehow I think that the danger of having Midol at school is less than the danger of NOT having Midol at school. Or anywhere for that matter!

piemaker720 05-05-2007 02:01 PM

Hey you two, if only you can get PMS once you'd understand. We women get it because we are the stronger of the sexes. You guys would just whine and go to bed. Sure it may make us be B****es but we can handle it. I say all males could use a dose of PMS for a few months and they need to least experience child birth once. ouch:eek:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 02:25 PM

Here is for all the girls about................

This is for the MONTHLY MAN :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/movie.php?detail=110

piemaker720 05-05-2007 02:29 PM

Thank you IS that a good laugh, have you brought your monthly supply.

Texasbelle 05-05-2007 03:05 PM

They love to laugh at that video Piemaker, but they couldn't handle the first symptom. They barely can handle a tooth ache or a case of the stomach flu.

piemaker720 05-05-2007 03:13 PM

So true Belle. Get one symtom and it's call the doctor I'm dying. Help honey.:clap:

Pocahontas 05-05-2007 04:47 PM

The Lord knew who to create as life givers! I can't imagine at all a man being able to cope with childbirth even if they had all the right parts!!:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-05-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
The Lord knew who to create as life givers! I can't imagine at all a man being able to cope with childbirth even if they had all the right parts!!:laugh:

I am soooooooo glad you got the parts and I don't :laugh: Adam was just sitting around then he lost a curve then came eve was that evil :laugh:

joepole 05-05-2007 06:34 PM

Zero Tolerance policies are a good thing because even though it creates a few outrageous punishments, it makes the other 99% of the punishments easier to defend.

What happens when somebody notices that 90% of the kids being expelled for drug violations are black? You can't say "most of the kids that cause drug-related problems at school are black" because it violates the left's religious beliefs. Without the ability to say "we expel all students that are found violating the drug policy without question" the school will spend its life either in court fighting against charges of discrimination or it will find itself not expelling students that it should to avoid problems.

rhertz 05-05-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
Zero Tolerance policies are a good thing because even though it creates a few outrageous punishments, it makes the other 99% of the punishments easier to defend.

What happens when somebody notices that 90% of the kids being expelled for drug violations are black? You can't say "most of the kids that cause drug-related problems at school are black" because it violates the left's religious beliefs. Without the ability to say "we expel all students that are found violating the drug policy without question" the school will spend its life either in court fighting against charges of discrimination or it will find itself not expelling students that it should to avoid problems.

Quit making so much sense. ;) I would rather believe in the possibility for a utopian society..... :D

Texasbelle 05-05-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I am soooooooo glad you got the parts and I don't :laugh: Adam was just sitting around then he lost a curve then came eve was that evil

Hey Isaac...Do you know what God said after he made man?

Oopss...I can do better than this!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflol: :rotflol: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflol: