Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   raped by your husband? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2990)

Morpheus 11-08-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarman (Post 24309)
The mood :rolleyes: Needs to be a flag at the door to let everybody concerned know what the "MOOD" is. Sometimes my pocketbook gets in a bad mood too ;) No honey no money !

Got to love this one ! Where is Tbelle this song is for you :laugh:

guitarman it says video no longer available....

Pocahontas 11-08-2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 24333)
It never gets any better than a woman that wants to have a baby :D If you could bottle that energy you would be a very happy man :laugh:

That is a very wise statement! Take note Morpheus...you just have one little one right? There still should be lots of baby making fun to go!;) I think Joepole might be in the baby making biz as well.:rolleyes:

Al Swearengen 11-08-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 24341)
I think Joepole might be in the baby making biz as well.:rolleyes:

I thought he was in the nitpickin semantics & question dodgin biz?:confused:

joepole 11-09-2007 08:55 AM

I have a 2.5 year old and a 10 month old (both girls).

I ain't makin' no more.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-09-2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24346)

I ain't makin' no more.

It is just a contract between you and a woman,two children, a judge and two lawyers. Why not roll the dice again joe you will never come out of bondage :laugh:

Pocahontas 11-09-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24346)

I ain't makin' no more.

I believe Mr. P thought he was done with 2 girls as well! Guess what Mrs. P had other plans...we have 3 daughters!:lovely::lovely::lovely:Watch out for baby making mode it can cause all kinds of surprises!:smlove::handkiss::hug::bigkiss:

AnimeSpirit 11-09-2007 09:58 AM

I once knew a guy that had 9 girls. :D

joepole 11-09-2007 10:39 AM

No way. I'm getting my junk ruined (medical term) shortly.

Pocahontas 11-09-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24354)

That should do the trick but be sure and have plenty of icepacks handy!:eek::hurt::sweatdrop:

rhertz 11-09-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 24354)

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.... And no matter how good you think you feel, listen to Poca... She knows what she's talkin'bout.. Ice packs are your friend. The more you take it easy, the better off you shall be. Keep in mind that I never listen to my own advice and often regret it. :D

Morpheus 11-11-2007 11:11 PM

Wow! I leave town for the weekend and when I come back, Joe's decided to be emasculated. Al, you should be ashamed o' yoreself!

Al Swearengen 11-12-2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 24430)
Wow! I leave town for the weekend and when I come back, Joe's decided to be emasculated. Al, you should be ashamed o' yoreself!

ME? LOL, I assure ya I had nothin to do with his decision to get cut, though I commend him for doin it. Been nice if he'd done it sooner, but better late than never I suppose. Of course, there's always the possibility that he aint got a say in the matter, like maybe the government decided that society'll be better off if his swimmers are incarcerated. Yeah, thats probably it!

rhertz 11-12-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 24433)
...though I commend him for doin it. Been nice if he'd done it sooner, but better late than never I suppose.

LOL, really I laughed out loud.... :D You two crack me up...

piemaker720 11-17-2007 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 24433)
ME? LOL, I assure ya I had nothin to do with his decision to get cut, though I commend him for doin it. Been nice if he'd done it sooner, but better late than never I suppose. Of course, there's always the possibility that he aint got a say in the matter, like maybe the government decided that society'll be better off if his swimmers are incarcerated. Yeah, thats probably it!

Way to go Al. I'd hate to know there was more than one joe running around. At least the 2 children are girls and will probably take after mother. Please joe don't wait, accidents happen.:D:laugh:

Texasbelle 11-17-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 24779)
Way to go Al. I'd hate to know there was more than one joe running around. At least the 2 children are girls and will probably take after mother. Please joe don't wait, accidents happen.:D:laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: