Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   A call for membership (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1101)

Neo 04-05-2007 03:29 PM

A call for membership

Are the voyeurs of this web site ever going to register and participate, or sit limp and spineless..... watching!

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 03:51 PM

I think in the next three weeks some will join

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Are the voyeurs of this web site ever going to register and participate, or sit limp and spineless..... watching!

I know of three new avatars that will be joining. So stand by and be careful Neo these three are all 40+ year old females. They may have you cornered with your wise cracks buddy. Boys three more hens in the hen house along with the ones already here might get dangerous. :eek: :eek:
Isaac

Neo 04-05-2007 03:55 PM

I'm wondering if one the hens might be Mrs. Isaac?

Sounds like three more will be unplugged from or to the matrix....:peace:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 04:13 PM

Now do not mess with Mrs. Isaac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
I'm wondering if one the hens might be Mrs. Isaac?

Sounds like three more will be unplugged from or to the matrix....:peace:

Mrs. Isaac is thinging about getting a avatar. I hope that she and one of her close friends will join with out even telling me that would be great. Love those mind games right neo. I would be surpised to see her post but she does read every post I make and does enjoy the board. She is my adviser to the way the female mind works and having three semigrown daughters and my dear wife I am in touch with the way of the female :cool:
Isaac
Oh by the way she is a hotty 5'11" and a natural beauty and thank God she gave those looks and curves to the daughters. I think :confused:

Pocahontas 04-05-2007 06:35 PM

Hi I'm Pocahontas I'm new around here

I've been reading through the threads and will post later after I get through them all!

Pocahontas ;)

LateNight 04-05-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I've been reading through the threads and will post later after I get through them all!

Pocahontas ;)

And welcome to SBLive!. We're always glad to see new faces around here.
:clap:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 07:10 PM

I say welcome Pocahontas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas

Pocahontas ;)

It is good to see new avatars on the board and girls are always welcome to help balance out these boys. Dont let them hurt you feelings I am sure you will do just fine. :clap:
Issac

Texasbelle 04-05-2007 08:26 PM

Hello Pocahontas!!!!!!! Welcome. Thank God you are here and can help with these cocky men (Neo and Isaac). :)

scarlett 04-05-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hello Pocahontas!!!!!!! Welcome. Thank God you are here and can help with these cocky men (Neo and Isaac). :)

I say Al and Brain!!! :peace::laugh::D We need MORE WOMEN!!!

AnimeSpirit 04-05-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
We need MORE WOMEN!!!

I agree! :D

Texasbelle 04-05-2007 10:30 PM

:) Anime' -- are you just looking for some women or are you wanting conversation? If you'd register to vote, I might be willing to try and fix you up with some lovely young eligible ladies. Or at least pray for some to come your way!!!!!!!!!!

AnimeSpirit 04-05-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
:) Anime' -- are you just looking for some women or are you wanting conversation? If you'd register to vote, I might be willing to try and fix you up with some lovely young eligible ladies. Or at least pray for some to come your way!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I would like to meet some eligible young ladies. Unfortunately, I still wouldn't know who to vote for.

Pocahontas 04-05-2007 10:49 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome

What an interesting and diverse group you all seem to be! Quite a few characters for sure! Us girls do rock!:cool:

Pocahontas