Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Britney Has Blown It Again! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2589)

sbl_admin 09-10-2007 07:15 AM

Britney Has Blown It Again!

Somewhere, Kevin Federline is laughing. An out-of-shape, out-of-touch Britney Spears delivered what was destined to be the most talked about performance of the MTV Video Music Awards — but for all the wrong reasons.

LateNight 09-10-2007 08:41 AM

Egad..

Quote:

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AP) -- As in most train wrecks, it was hard to focus on just one thing as the Britney Spears disaster unfolded. There was just so much that went wrong.

Out-of-synch lip-synching. Lethargic movements that seemed choreographed by a dance instructor for a nursing home.
Now, hear me now, and believe me later :) I could care less how Britney did at the MTV music awards show. But I see they are complaining about "OUT-OF-SYNC lip-syncing" HELLLOOOOOOO!!!! what is the point of going to a LIVE show, if the singer is only going to lip-sync ????? I don't freakin' get it. I guess you can't really sing, and try to remember your freakin' dance moves at the same time ??? o.k. I'm done ranting.

LateNight 09-10-2007 09:56 AM

nevermind

Isaac-Saxxon 09-10-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21016)
nevermind

LN you got the hots for Britney :laugh::laugh::laugh::duck:

LateNight 09-10-2007 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 21020)
LN you got the hots for Britney

LOL, you just KNOW that's right.. :rolleyes: Good God man. it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Isaac-Saxxon 09-10-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21022)
LOL, you just KNOW that's right.. :rolleyes: Good God man. it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I think more like a real bad ship wreck on the rocks. She is just not nappy headed is the only difference :D

Pocahontas 09-10-2007 10:25 AM

I just watched the video at MTV.com...wow! Not only was she lip syncing she just stopped singing altogether while the song continued to sing for a few lines. The one thing this girl can do is dance, but she didn't even do that she just walked through the performance! Maybe she doesn't want a comeback? This was a good chance and she definitley blew it!:confused:

Al Swearengen 09-10-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 21020)
LN you got the hots for Britney :laugh::laugh::laugh::duck:

LOL, for awhile there she was all the rage at the Late Night household!

Texasbelle 09-10-2007 09:06 PM

I think it was more like watching an airliner drop from the sky in slow motion. Britney can now be declared OVER after that performance. She needs to call it a day, get some therapy, and just focus on her kids.

salguodgrubmab 09-11-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 21036)
LOL, for awhile there she was all the rage at the Late Night household!

Tell me more! I remember a middle aged friend of mine with a life size Brit in his garage. We were out there drankin' speaking earnestly about our lives wrong turns and flat tires. I don't know if it was the beam or spliff but I became transfixed on that five foot cardboard cupcake propped up there in the corner. "What, pray tell, is that,?" I asked in my clearest slurred speech. "Did you get that for your teen aged daughter?" "Hell no, she's mine, all mine!" Humm. Al, if Late had a five foot cardboard cupcake in his garage you'd tell us wouldn't you?

AnimeSpirit 09-11-2007 10:56 AM

Lol! Inquiring minds want to know. :D

LateNight 09-11-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab (Post 21074)
Al, if Late had a five foot cardboard cupcake in his garage you'd tell us wouldn't you?

Well, no Britney, but I did have a 7ft tall Thrifty Liquor Dude :cool:

Pocahontas 09-11-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab (Post 21074)
Tell me more! I remember a middle aged friend of mine with a life size Brit in his garage. We were out there drankin' speaking earnestly about our lives wrong turns and flat tires.

Flat tires???????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

salguodgrubmab 09-11-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 21105)
Flat tires???????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sometimes you roll effortlessly down the road and quite often, in my case, you womp womp womp down it. Next exit one million miles.

Isabella 09-11-2007 06:21 PM

Britney has serious problems. Her two boys will suffer more than she ever will. I was horrified watching her. My bet is her career is over.