Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   How Do You Take A Break When You're The Only Controller? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1137)

AnimeSpirit 04-14-2007 11:57 AM

That's ok! My smilies will help! :D They are very loyal.

:peace:

cosmo kramer 04-14-2007 08:32 PM

Ground control to Major Tom. Take you protein pills and put you helmets on.

Texasbelle 04-14-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
you will never ajust my attitude I am the Isaac Saxxon man. It would take more than you two long leg old girls to tame the Saxxon :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

I think three women for sure could take you!:whip: :shoethrow: :arrow:

You know judging by some of the typo's tonight, me thinks some folks been drinking margaritas!:wino:

rhertz 04-15-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You know judging by some of the typo's tonight, me thinks some folks been drinking margaritas!:wino:

For me it is a bizarre mixture of Sake and Vodka Martini's......

Don't ask...........

:D

Isabella 04-15-2007 12:23 AM

Isaac, it is dangerous to mess with the ladies. You may get more than your attitude adjusted. :whip: :poke: :shoethrow: :mad!: :shoethrow: :arrow: :whip: :whip:

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
Isaac, it is dangerous to mess with the ladies. You may get more than your attitude adjusted. :whip: :poke: :shoethrow: :mad!: :shoethrow: :arrow: :whip: :whip:

Way to go Isabella! Keep Isaac in line!! LOL

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 10:44 AM

I do believe girls that Isaac is getting a spanking!!!!

Way to go girls, we'll get him in line yet!

:hifive:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 10:51 AM

Oh the controller is in every female

Quote:

I do believe girls that Isaac is getting a spanking!!!!

Way to go girls, we'll get him in line yet!

:hifive:

It would take more than some wet hens to tame the Saxxon :laugh: I sure would not mind you girls giving it your best shot though ;) who is your daddy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It would take more than some wet hens to tame the Saxxon :laugh: I sure would not mind you girls giving it your best shot though ;) who is your daddy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

In the words of the one and only Steven Tyler....DREAM ON!!!!!:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

I think three women for sure could take you!:whip: :shoethrow: :arrow:

As long as Kramer did not use the N word it is OK to have a few drinks and try to type :laugh: heck I can't type on a good day and I think Kramer thinks in the right side of the brain. Kramer are you still sleeping today. Long night maybe. Well I understand and I will be looking for your dry wit on the board.
Isaac

AnimeSpirit 04-15-2007 02:38 PM

Woah, some of my smilies are seriously getting some use in this thread. :xd:

cosmo kramer 04-15-2007 02:38 PM

No, Isaac, I'm awake. Went to bed at 9:30 last night though. That's a first for me! Must have been the drinks! Great company, even though you couldnt hear anything anybody said! Ever thought about Miracle Ear? I hear it does wonders for old damaged ears.:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 03:26 PM

Was in not out of controll to you too ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
No, Isaac, I'm awake. Went to bed at 9:30 last night though. That's a first for me! Must have been the drinks! Great company, even though you couldn't hear anything anybody said! Ever thought about Miracle Ear? I hear it does wonders for old damaged ears.:laugh:

You got to admit they needed more than one controller in that place last night :rolleyes: It was a zoo and next time it will be a different place. I guess the controller called in sick. You should have had you knife with you to cut the cord on that boom box :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

cosmo kramer 04-15-2007 03:46 PM

Yes Isaac, I had my handy dandy sword in my pocket, I should have whipped it out and cut that wire. What was I thinking? Do you think it would have worked on small children as well?

cosmo kramer 04-15-2007 05:34 PM

Tower: "Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on frequency 124.7"
Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure. By the way, after we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway."
Tower: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff behind Eastern 702, contact Departure on frequency 124.7. Did you copy that report from Eastern 702?"
Continental 635: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, roger; and yes, we copied Eastern... we've already notified our caterers."