Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   How Do You Take A Break When You're The Only Controller? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1137)

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 06:50 PM

Oh Anime, we love you and your smilies!!!!! A whole lot!!!! I'm really looking forward to the day you register to vote and I can fix you up with a HOT GIRL! I've got to get busy looking because I know you are getting ready to register, right?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 06:56 PM

Texasbelle needs to edit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh Anime, we love you and your smilies!!!!! A whole lot!!!! I'm really looking forward to the day you register to vote and I can fix you up with a HOT GIRL! How would it be if she looked like this and if this is the type you'd be interested in? I've got to get busy looking because I know you are getting ready to register, right?

Tisk, tisk Tbelle you know better.
Issac

AnimeSpirit 04-15-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Oh Anime, we love you and your smilies!!!!! A whole lot!!!! I'm really looking forward to the day you register to vote and I can fix you up with a HOT GIRL! I've got to get busy looking because I know you are getting ready to register, right?

Sure, why not? :p Seriously though, I'll register if you promise to set me up.

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 10:13 PM

BUT you have to actually vote as well Anime or no setty uppee!!! Get it?:D

cosmo kramer 04-15-2007 10:16 PM

My favorite..... "PROBLEM: Noise coming from under instrument panel - sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer. SOLUTION: Took hammer away from midget.":clap:

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 11:03 PM

Way to go Cosmo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
My favorite..... "PROBLEM: Noise coming from under instrument panel - sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer. SOLUTION: Took hammer away from midget.":clap:

Well that sure as hell took care of the problem!!!:clap:

AnimeSpirit 04-16-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

BUT you have to actually vote as well Anime or no setty uppee!!! Get it?:D

Awww man! You had to add that to the requirements, didn't you? Just kidding. I wouldn't register if I wasn't going to vote too. I'm not posting proof of registration here, though. You'll just have to take my word for it. :D

Texasbelle 04-16-2007 07:35 AM

Trust me I've got that "proof of registration" issue covered! You won't have to show it here, but it's covered. Now, what kind of girl is your 'type'?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-16-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Trust me I've got that "proof of registration" issue covered! You won't have to show it here, but it's covered. Now, what kind of girl is your 'type'?

Anime wake up cupid is at your door ! Knock, knock....... follow the white rabbit and see just how deep the rabbit whole really is !
:arrow:

Texasbelle 04-16-2007 07:40 AM

Hey Isaac, the arrow shooting smile is reserved for the use of the women only. Back off boy.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-17-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Hey Isaac, the arrow shooting smile is reserved for the use of the women only. Back off boy.

I did not see ladies only by the icon :arrow: Now if you can get Anime to registrar to vote you have done something :clap:

Texasbelle 04-17-2007 07:38 AM

I bet Pokie is going to "get you" for using her arrows! Be very very careful of that woman.:D

Isaac-Saxxon 04-17-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

I bet Pokie is going to "get you" for using her arrows! Be very very careful of that woman.:D

You girls don't scare Isaac. :nono: I am sure Pokie can sling a mean arrow but never underestimate the Saxxon :laugh: I see Kramer lurking about so hold on to you ribs I feel like Kramer is about to make us laugh :laugh:

Texasbelle 04-17-2007 10:34 AM

Isaac, I need to remind you that the Special Smilies were created for the ladies!!!!! We worked our feminine ways and got our way with Anime':D . Now if you want your own, I think he made you some Matrix thingy, go beg for one. Quit tapping into your feminine side via smilies.
:arrow: :whip: :shoethrow:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-17-2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Isaac, I need to remind you that the Special Smilies were created for the ladies!!!!! We worked our feminine ways and got our way with Anime':D . Now if you want your own, I think he made you some Matrix thingy, go beg for one. Quit tapping into your feminine side via smilies.
:arrow: :whip: :shoethrow:

Hey Anime can you make one that is saying kiss my ass :laugh: oh and one where man is dragging woman by her hair.