Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Man Found Half Naked With Inflatable Doll in Iowa Public Restroom (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2902)

piemaker720 10-29-2007 08:58 AM

Man Found Half Naked With Inflatable Doll in Iowa Public Restroom

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305502,00.html

Quote:

A man was arrested after a government agent allegedly found him in an office building restroom lying next to an inflatable, anatomically correct doll with his pants down.
The criminal complaint against McCullough says he was discovered in the public restroom by an agent for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, which is one of the federal agencies that rents space in the Hach office building.
McCullough's criminal record includes a 2004 conviction for burglarizing Just For Me bridal boutique. Shortly after the burglary, police officers found McCullough in a nearby alley, carrying a mannequin wearing a bridal dress.
What a goof ball, he could have went home or rented a motel room. I wonder if he walk around carrying this doll? And to have an agent for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency find him that's funny.:laugh:

joepole 10-29-2007 09:44 AM

It's against the law to have sex with a doll in a bathroom?

AnimeSpirit 10-29-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23610)
It's against the law to have sex with a doll in a bathroom?

In a public restroom, yes, it is.

joepole 10-29-2007 09:56 AM

Weird. I wonder why?

That's kind of stupid, sex with a doll is less gross than what people are supposed to be doing in there.

piemaker720 10-29-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23614)
Weird. I wonder why?

That's kind of stupid, sex with a doll is less gross than what people are supposed to be doing in there.

If he wants to do those things, do it in private, not in a public restroom.

joepole 10-29-2007 11:23 AM

A stall isn't public restroom isn't private? It's against the law to record someone in there so it meets the "expectation of privacy" standard.

If you can poop there you should be able to do anything else that requires privacy. Again, screwing a doll is less gross than taking a dump.

Pocahontas 10-29-2007 01:42 PM

This guy must have a doll fetish. According to the article he was busted in a dark alley previously with a bridal mannequin! I would think if he was in the restroom on the floor with his pants down for all to see would definitely be considered indecent exposure. I wouldn't want to witness it!:nono:

joepole 10-29-2007 02:00 PM

If I had to choose between seeing a guy with his wioner stuck inside a doll and a guy dropping a deuce, I'd go with the former.

Pocahontas 10-29-2007 02:24 PM

They would both most likely be considered indecent if done in view of the public.I would hope and pray not to ever see either but if I did I would expect some kind of legal intervention as to deter future indecencies!:nono:

AnimeSpirit 10-29-2007 02:28 PM

Taking a dump in a public restroom is normal and acceptable because that is what such facilities are intended for. Having your way with a doll in a public restroom, if not indecent exposure, is lewd public behavior. Why? Because others who use the facilities during your "session" would be exposed to said lewd behavior (including any minors who happen to walk in to use the facilities).

Yes, it is illegal! Yes, it is more disgusting (if not hygienically, then morally) than simply taking a dump. Yes, people can commit such actions, but only in their homes or other such personal surroundings.

Isaac-Saxxon 10-29-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23642)
If I had to choose between seeing a guy with his wioner stuck inside a doll and a guy dropping a deuce, I'd go with the former.

Joe you sound like you have been to this fire before :laugh: Do you own a inflatable yourself ? :D

joepole 10-29-2007 02:37 PM

>Having your way with a doll in a public restroom, if not indecent exposure, is lewd public behavior

Assuming the guy is inside a stall, how is anyone exposed to what he is doing? How is anything in there considered "public" anything? If I take a dump on the sidewalk I get arrested, right? I have to do that in a facility designed to provide personal privacy in a public space. That's what restrooms are for.

>Yes, it is more disgusting (if not hygienically, then morally) than simply taking a dump.

It is much, much less disgusting. Morally, who cares? You can't (and shouldn't) legislate morality. Even if you did, there is nothing immoral about humping a doll. Weird? Maybe, but certainly no immoral than masturbating without a doll or having sex with a real human.

If I walk into a public restroom I know there is a decent chance I am going to see some other dude's dong unless I purposely avoid looking. What possible difference should what he is doing with that dong make?

AnimeSpirit 10-29-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23651)
Assuming the guy is inside a stall, how is anyone exposed to what he is doing? How is anything in there considered "public" anything? If I take a dump on the sidewalk I get arrested, right? I have to do that in a facility designed to provide personal privacy in a public space. That's what restrooms are for.

Use your imagination, Joe. Just because a person is in a stall does not mean you can't tell what is going on in there, especially with something THAT obvious. I mean, seriously! If the guy was in a stall, then he must've been making some kind of scene in order to get caught to begin with. Do you expect the stall to be sound proof? Do the walls of such stalls usually go all the way to the floor? Do you think this guy wasn't making any racket? Yes, these areas provide somewhat more privacy, but not total privacy! People can still hear you and, to some extent, see you. It was lewd public behavior!

As far as taking a dump in public, yes, you'd probably get arrested for doing it on the street. However, not if you are in a facility that is meant for that purpose. The question is what impact is your actions having on others who happen to be near you. Taking a dump in a public restroom would have little to no impact on others. It's expected and perfectly acceptable. Humping a doll in these facilities would have a much greater impact on others in the room.

As far as morality, let me clarify. If I caught someone humping a doll in a public restroom, it would be totally clear to me that this person does not care what impact he would have on others who happens to walk in, particularly kids. Call it my opinion of morality if it makes you feel happy.

piemaker720 10-29-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23651)
>Having your way with a doll in a public restroom, if not indecent exposure, is lewd public behavior

>Yes, it is more disgusting (if not hygienically, then morally) than simply taking a dump.

It is much, much less disgusting. Morally, who cares? You can't (and shouldn't) legislate morality. Even if you did, there is nothing immoral about humping a doll. Weird? Maybe, but certainly no immoral than masturbating without a doll or having sex with a real human.

If I walk into a public restroom I know there is a decent chance I am going to see some other dude's dong unless I purposely avoid looking. What possible difference should what he is doing with that dong make?

You keep talking about a stall but all the stalls I've ever seen is barely big enough to stand in much less lay on the floor with a doll. So it is safe to assume he was not in a stall lying on the floor. Whether humping a doll or masturbating it should be done in private unless you want to sell tickets for it. But being you are a few fries short of a happy meal you would not understand that. I guess you would not care if your wife walked in on something like that because if he is in the bathroom open to anyone he might as well be on the sidewalk.

joepole 10-29-2007 04:40 PM

>it should be done in private

A bathroom isn't private? I can hang my wang out to pee, what's the difference?

>you would not care if your wife walked in on something like that

Why would I? She would probably find it hilarious. What is harmful about a guy humping a doll? Also, why is my wife going into a men's room?