Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Recreation on the Red (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1942)

sbl_admin 06-28-2007 05:53 PM

Recreation on the Red

SBLive! writer Mark Florsheim Jr discusses the new sports facility for boaters at Red River South Marina and Resort

Pocahontas 06-28-2007 07:04 PM

The new marina is so nice! Everyone should check it out. It's clean and a convenient and less congested place to launch than some of the others.
Thanks for the story and photos!:clap:

rhertz 06-28-2007 07:08 PM

The article says they have a Murrell's restaurant. I used to like the original Murrell's long ago. (youree at kings) I wonder if the new place has waffles. I used to love their waffles. :D But I don't have a boat. :( I haven't been fishing in years.

Isaac-Saxxon 06-29-2007 06:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing :nono: Here are a few photos to add to this thread.
This is what it looks like from my boat ;)
Attachment 849
Hey rhertz this is what is looks like when the sun is about to come up :eek:
Attachment 850

rhertz 06-29-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing

I might be too scared to go fishing with you Isaac. No telling now many PC bleed heart liberals are buried at the bottom of that river! ;) :D ;) Plus I must crawl back into my coffin before the sun comes up!

Isaac-Saxxon 06-30-2007 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
I might be too scared to go fishing with you Isaac. No telling now many PC bleed heart liberals are buried at the bottom of that river! ;) :D ;) Plus I must crawl back into my coffin before the sun comes up!

I do understand rhertz. It is 5:55 and I am up for the day and it is time for you to get in bed the sun is up. Early to bed and early to rise..............
Most Democrats can not swim :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pocahontas 06-30-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
rhertz you may not have a boat and that is just fine. I have told you over and over I will take you fishing and you will not get up that early so no bi-otching about fishing :nono: Here are a few photos to add to this thread.
This is what it looks like from my boat ;)
Attachment 849
Hey rhertz this is what is looks like when the sun is about to come up :eek:
Attachment 850

So that is what the sky looks like then? Very nice!:sleep:

Isaac-Saxxon 06-30-2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
So that is what the sky looks like then? Very nice!:sleep:

Early to bed and early to rise..............