Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Been fishing this morning and my oh my ! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2672)

Isaac-Saxxon 09-26-2007 02:12 PM

Been fishing this morning and my oh my !

Came across Pokie,Tbelle and Isabella :D

Guess which one is Isabella ? She would be near pretty boy George ;)

Here is one for LN back up played by Chris Thomas King :D

LateNight 09-26-2007 03:09 PM

Funny... I almost played some music from that movie on the last podcast.. I just couldn't track down which artists from the soundtrack, had that shreveport connection.. it seems some of the music from the movie had some kind of shreveport connection.

:cool:

Pocahontas 09-26-2007 03:10 PM

Just what are you hoping to catch Isaac on your many outings, hmmm??:rolleyes:

That is one funny movie though!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-26-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21718)
Funny... I almost played some music from that movie on the last podcast.. I just couldn't track down which artists from the soundtrack, had that Shreveport connection.. it seems some of the music from the movie had some kind of Shreveport connection.

:cool:

There is a Cotton Valley connection. The Cox Family are in the movie and played a few songs. Chris Thomas King did a few and Allison Krauss and Union Station along with Emmy Lou Harris and Gillian Welsh. Would love to hear some on your next podcast. I did see the show when it came to town called Down from the mountain. Cowens did a great job and it is based on Homers Odyssey. Yes quite right ;)

howela 09-26-2007 05:55 PM

Oh Isaac, where art thou?

Texasbelle 09-26-2007 08:03 PM

I know the Cox family!!!!!!! They are such nice people. I have a cookbook that Mrs. Cox has produced full of her own recipes. In fact, I have even got to hold the Grammy they won with Allison Krauss. Great, great people. We love their music!

Texasbelle 09-26-2007 08:05 PM

hey Pokie ..I'm not sure Isaac would know what to do if we walked up out of the river like that!

Isaac-Saxxon 09-26-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 21732)
hey Pokie ..I'm not sure Isaac would know what to do if we walked up out of the river like that!

You do not have to worry about Isaac knowing which end is south and which is north Sista. I love those river girls they dress no nice and look great in that cold river. One of those girls is Mia Tyler the daughter of Steven Tyler can you guess which one ? Oh Tbelle Steven Tyler plays with a band called Aerosmith. Why Tbelle have you ever called a young man to his death :laugh:well back in the day :rolleyes:

rhertz 09-26-2007 08:50 PM

Oh Brother!!!!!!............. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-27-2007 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 21732)

I would not seek the treasure :nono: