Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Government & Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Judge Roy Moore sued for 10 Commandments (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745)

rhertz 04-07-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
BrainSmashr's garbage snipped.

Da BrainSmashr, makin' copies......

BrainSmashR 04-08-2007 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brain, you still have not answered my questions directly. Of course, you never answer a question directly. Furthermore taking a piece of a statement, a book, or a speech and putting a spin on it is not answering the question either. I asked you to prove that these men were in fact not Christians, can you do this? Isaac is right. Look at the money you spend every day, what does it say?

IN GOD WE TRUST

Hmmm, wonder what made them decide to put that on there? Ohhh...maybe it's because the forefathers of our country were CHRISTIANS! They believed in God.

I have posted numerous quotes of theses individuals denouncing Christianity. What do you want, a confession? Sorry, they apparently didn't take the time to sit down and write out their specific religious beliefs while they were fighting to free our country from the tyranny of England. Fortunately for those of us who have reading comprehension skills, they left behind many letters, Journals, and speeches.

BTW, how many of those coins with "In God we Trust" do you think were around in 1776, STUPID?

BrainSmashR 04-08-2007 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
As we can see by you. So your quotes do not reflect the number of Christians and the how many of our founding fathers were in FACT Christians. Religion and church denominations are not the same. They in fact are created by men to control other men such as yourself. Many waves thru Ellis Island came from the UK and other countries so do a little home work and do not count on google so much buddy. Ever stop to look at that green cash and coins and what they say on them "In God We Trust" think that just happened there Abby ? Well if you don't believe it don't spend them Anti Christ. Your master will be here all to soon and I can see you are ready for you part in the deal.
Isaac

My intention was never to imply that all of the founding fathers weren't Christian. This is just more of the type of religious propaganda that turns educated people away from church and religion....

but we already knew you were part of the problem, didn't we....

BTW, I'll ask you the same thing question I asked the other blind fool.

how many of those green things with "In God we Trust" do you think were around in 1776, STUPID?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-08-2007 10:46 AM

They where gold Abby

Quote:

My intention was never to imply that all of the founding fathers weren't Christian. This is just more of the type of religious propaganda that turns educated people away from church and religion....

but we already knew you were part of the problem, didn't we....

BTW, I'll ask you the same thing question I asked the other blind fool.

how many of those green things with "In God we Trust" do you think were around in 1776, STUPID?

Funny that you would call yourself brain is that to over come something that is missing :laugh: Did you get a photo for your web site of you in your Easter Bonnet ? Maybe time to go out side and play yard darts :laugh: Love your web site by the way. I could never post photos of myself or any of my family on the world wide web but you have at it. Helps explain some of the gibberish that flows from your key board :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-08-2007 03:15 PM

Quote:

BTW, how many of those coins with "In God we Trust" do you think were around in 1776, STUPID?

Well, there were none in fact bearing the words "In God We Trust" in 1776, however the phrase did first appear on the first coin, a 2 cent coin, in 1864. It was officially adopted as the phrase to appear on every coin in the 1950's. So Brain, apparently it's been in use in this country for a long, long time. It means something to a lot of people and it looks like that they were apparently the founders of this country. If you don't like it, don't spend the money.

Pocahontas 04-08-2007 05:11 PM

Christian celebrations??

Quote:

And I couldn't agree more.

Christians certainly are the scum floating on top of the rest of the sewage, but that doesn't change the fact as to why the establishment clause was included in the Constitution as Isaac the stupid would have you believe.

I just had to look up your website out of curiosity to see what all the fuss is about and low and behold you have a large and nice looking family! I have a hard time believing that all those loved ones are atheists! Surely you wouldn't call some of those sweet little Christian ladies "scum??" I mean you are calling your photos Christmas and Easter pics so I'm guessing y'all are celebrating Christian holidays?

Pocahontas

Texasbelle 04-08-2007 06:36 PM

Oh my goodness Brain, Pocahontas has done shot you down with one of her arrows!!!!!

:rotflol: :hifive: Go Pocahontas! You go girl!!!!:clap:

AnimeSpirit 04-08-2007 07:38 PM

I've never met an atheist to my knowledge, so I can't help but wonder this. What holidays do they celebrate if they don't agree with the traditions or belief systems behind them? With that, do atheists still get their holidays off from work?

LateNight 04-08-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I've never met an atheist to my knowledge, so I can't help but wonder this. What holidays do they celebrate if they don't agree with the traditions or belief systems behind them? With that, do atheists still get their holidays off from work?

I never seem to get off for the Martin Luther King Holiday ??? :nono:

:D

Isabella 04-08-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I just had to look up your website out of curiosity to see what all the fuss is about and low and behold you have a large and nice looking family! I have a hard time believing that all those loved ones are atheists! Surely you wouldn't call some of those sweet little Christian ladies "scum??" I mean you are calling your photos Christmas and Easter pics so I'm guessing y'all are celebrating Christian holidays?

Pocahontas

He has a wonderful family on his mother's side and from what I remember they were devout Catholics. I don't know his father.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 03:59 PM

I don't know his father

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
He has a wonderful family on his mother's side and from what I remember they were devout Catholics. I don't know his father.

I am sure his father comes from a nice family too. Some time recessive gene's show up and no one has any control of that :eek:
Isaac

rhertz 04-09-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

I am sure his father comes from a nice family too. Some time recessive gene's show up and no one has any control of that :eek:

This brings up an intriguing point. If being heterosexual or homosexual is determined in part by genetics, then why can't religious or atheist behavoir also be alleged to be determined in part by genetics? I guess the whole concept begins with whether you believe that sexuality is determined by genetics or not (something else like environment). If so, then why stop there? Couldn't someone be "hard wired" to be atheist?

And then going one more step further, wouldn't poking fun at Brainsmashr be Policially Incorrect? (like poking fun at a homosexual would be)

rhertz 04-09-2007 05:11 PM

Well looky here at what the net dragged in..............

Are humans hard-wired for faith?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-09-2007 06:53 PM

Maybe where we are has to do with where we came from

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Well looky here at what the net dragged in..............

Are humans hard-wired for faith?

Where did your soul come from? Now just for a second think about that question. Did you answer God ? Well that means it was somewhere before you entered you mothers womb. Read the opening books of Job and know there was a time when all of Gods children were singing together before the kataboe or the fall of Satan. So my point is what we did just might have to do with where we are now. In the near future they will all sing Deuteronomy 32 once again. Then the Ten Commandments and Judge Roy Moore will rejoice once again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Seven is spiritual completeness !
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-10-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Funny that you would call yourself brain is that to over come something that is missing :laugh:

YOU call me brain, I call myself BrainSmashR. So the question is what are you trying to overcome?
Quote:

Did you get a photo for your web site of you in your Easter Bonnet ? Maybe time to go out side and play yard darts :laugh: Love your web site by the way. I could never post photos of myself or any of my family on the world wide web but you have at it. Helps explain some of the gibberish that flows from your key board :laugh:
Isaac
Well if my family or I were horrible inbred beasts, I'd feel the same way about them as you do about your family too.