Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Conspiracy theories (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1308)

BrainSmashR 05-01-2007 07:58 PM

Conspiracy theories

I find it interesting that a plane full of jet fuel slamming into the WTC wasn't supposed to be hot enough to cause metal to bend/melt and fail, yet a tanker truck with ordinary gas gets hot enough to melt a metal bridge in San Fran.

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I find it interesting that a plane full of jet fuel slamming into the WTC wasn't supposed to be hot enough to cause metal to bend/melt and fail, yet a tanker truck with ordinary gas gets hot enough to melt a metal bridge in San Fran.

If a president can't even hide a blowjob, he can't hide a conspiracy that needing of intelligence we know they don't possess.

AnimeSpirit 05-01-2007 08:23 PM

LateNight posted some videos a while back on this topic. I'm very suspicious.

Santabot 05-01-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
LateNight posted some videos a while back on this topic. I'm very suspicious.

I've seen a lot of them too, used to be really into that stuff. But now I see how bull**** it is, it just tries to fill in gaps with possibilities, about the same way religion coerces people. It's all convincing, but it doesn't mean it's true or has any real facts behind it.

rhertz 05-01-2007 08:43 PM

I know a thing or two on this subject being an engineer and having been associated with the structural steel industry. Trust me, steel bends fairly easily when it is heated to temperatures to where it is even slightly glowing.

I have seen steel beams bent on purpose to add "camber" during production so when under load in the air, they fall flat. This procedure involves one or two persons with handheld torches heating the beam, for 30min to 1 hour.

purpahurl 05-01-2007 09:06 PM

melting metal

This is my job. Rosie 'Odonell said she has never heard of steal melting by fire ever. How do you think it gets melted? Water? We melt metal everyday with guess what, fire. If you get a heat source and enough wind, ie; blower, air circulation, whatever, you can melt almost anything very efficiently. Those jets at the World Trade Center hold 40,000 gls. of fuel. The tanker trucks I think do also. If there is a conspiracey it's from terrorists.

Al Swearengen 05-01-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpahurl
This is my job. Rosie 'Odonell said she has never heard of steal melting by fire ever. How do you think it gets melted? Water? We melt metal everyday with guess what, fire. If you get a heat source and enough wind, ie; blower, air circulation, whatever, you can melt almost anything very efficiently. Those jets at the World Trade Center hold 40,000 gls. of fuel. The tanker trucks I think do also. If there is a conspiracey it's from terrorists.

Good God...Dont get me started on that fat, loud, idiotic *****!

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 06:53 AM

Gee, so I wonder where all the enemy sympathizers are saying this was a government planed demolishing of the bridge?!??!?!??!