Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Got a beef (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2451)

piemaker720 11-27-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25433)
You people should take it easy on Micky D's they do support the UNCF and that is helping a brother indeed.

Attachment 1885

And this comes from someone who said and I quote, "I have not had a meal from Mickey Ds in over ten years. The only way they hire people is if they fail the IQ test " Uhmmmm!:confused:

Isaac-Saxxon 11-27-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 25437)
And this comes from someone who said and I quote, "I have not had a meal from Mickey Ds in over ten years. The only way they hire people is if they fail the IQ test " Uhmmmm!:confused:

Well now Pie I think you might have overlooked my point. My point is ...........
do not eat at that **** hole and you will never have to deal with the problems (plural) again :peace:

piemaker720 11-27-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 25443)
Well now Pie I think you might have overlooked my point. My point is ...........
do not eat at that **** hole and you will never have to deal with the problems (plural) again :peace:


:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

AnimeSpirit 11-27-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

The transvestites allegedly struck the manager with a tire iron, and when he swung back, the drag queens took off their stiletto boots, removed their earrings and prepared to attack.
Stilettos? Hey, TBelle, anyone you know? :D

rhertz 11-27-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 25446)
Stilettos? Hey, TBelle, anyone you know? :D

Mean tranny's in stilettos....Now there's an image in my mind I could have done without... Hey wait, I posted that! Shame on me! :D

piemaker720 11-27-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 25446)
Stilettos? Hey, TBelle, anyone you know? :D

Anime, Belle gonna be kicking your butt with them stilettos. Boy you in for it now.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

piemaker720 11-28-2007 06:33 PM

My daughter went by McD's to get a egg biscuit. This time she went to Benton road, it cost her a $1.15 where as the one on hwy, 80 charged her $3.10 and they are own by the same people. Go figure!:laugh::laugh:

piemaker720 01-02-2008 08:46 AM

You know I been seeing an ad on TV about sauage biscuits being one dollar at McD's but when you go to the ones in Bossier they are $1.60 WHY? Do they not know there is a sale or do they just charge what they want? I went to some out of town McD's and their biscuits were $1.00. I've said it before these in Bossier are crooks.

AnimeSpirit 01-02-2008 09:10 AM

Maybe the workers at the Bossier McD's don't watch television. :p

piemaker720 01-02-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 27128)
Maybe the workers at the Bossier McD's don't watch television. :p

Someone should tell them.

rhertz 01-02-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 27126)
You know I been seeing an ad on TV about sauage biscuits being one dollar at McD's but when you go to the ones in Bossier they are $1.60 WHY? Do they not know there is a sale or do they just charge what they want? I went to some out of town McD's and their biscuits were $1.00. I've said it before these in Bossier are crooks.

5 words: At participating restaurants only.....

wait, that's 4 words... yeah I know that. It's just that there were so many sylables in there...I got confused. Which is lucky that I don't work at Micky D's.... :D

piemaker720 01-02-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 27162)
5 words: At participating restaurants only.....

wait, that's 4 words... yeah I know that. It's just that there were so many sylables in there...I got confused. Which is lucky that I don't work at Micky D's.... :D

It don't say that on the commercial. Maybe I should call corperate and tell them they should change their ads.

Al Swearengen 01-02-2008 08:15 PM

Pie, for someone who has suffered such mistreatment at McDonalds ya sure do give em plenty of business. There are other fastfood places, ya know. I got fed up with the incompetence of McDonalds long ago and have not been there since. They aint the only game in town. Sonic, for example, has much better food and they're just as inexpensive.

rhertz 01-02-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemaker720 (Post 27166)
It don't say that on the commercial. Maybe I should call corperate and tell them they should change their ads.

I saw the commercial tonight about a minute after posting... and yes it does.. it said in very small fine print that I could barely read.........

"for a limited time only....at participating restaurants only...and something else that went by too fast".... Sorry Pie, not arguing, but there are over 10,000 locations.. I'm not at all surprised they aren't all on the same page....

piemaker720 01-02-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 27169)
I saw the commercial tonight about a minute after posting... and yes it does.. it said in very small fine print that I could barely read.........

"for a limited time only....at participating restaurants only...and something else that went by too fast".... Sorry Pie, not arguing, but there are over 10,000 locations.. I'm not at all surprised they aren't all on the same page....

I saw it too and the only thing I can say it is Bossier.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com