Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Happy 4th Of July! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1983)

LateNight 07-04-2007 11:35 AM

Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th of July everybody.

http://www.caseyjones.net/imagelinks/happyfourth.jpg

Texasbelle 07-04-2007 05:01 PM

:flag: :flag: Happy 4th of July to you as well, LN!!! :flag: :flag:

Pocahontas 07-04-2007 05:30 PM

Happy Independence Day everyone! Are y'all barbecuing in the rain? We are (well one of us is) and it's not me!! Have a great evening!:peace: :clap:
God bless America!:freedom: :flag:

LateNight 07-04-2007 05:45 PM

This weather just blows. Got a son and a dog that haven't got off the couch all darn day. And it just keeps raining.

Trying to keep the day from being a complete waste, by cleaning up my office. trying to anyway.

:flag:

LateNight 07-05-2007 01:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well it just about took all day.. office finally starting to take shape.. as far as the fourth goes, it was a complete drag around here, didn't do a darn thing.. can finally see the carpet though :D

Pocahontas 07-05-2007 10:22 AM

Are you available to come over and do some cleaning in BC this afternoon OR anytime for that matter? Good job!:clap: You look to be quite the musician. What is that item sitting on the chair to the right?

Isaac-Saxxon 07-05-2007 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
well it just about took all day.. office finally starting to take shape.. as far as the fourth goes, it was a complete drag around here, didn't do a darn thing.. can finally see the carpet though :D

I see a dead head, a chess board and Da Bruce :D and the best looking guy around Tom Petty. Nice show case LN :clap:

LateNight 07-05-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Are you available to come over and do some cleaning in BC this afternoon OR anytime for that matter? Good job!:clap: You look to be quite the musician. What is that item sitting on the chair to the right?

LOL you won't find me cleanin' anyone else's mess that's for sure, hard enough time cleaning my own mess.
on the chair's right , or to my left ? sitting in the chair is a violin. I ain't got the hand of that yet.. but I figured I'd throw it in the pic ;)

LateNight 07-05-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I see a dead head, a chess board and Da Bruce :D and the best looking guy around Tom Petty. Nice show case LN :clap:

it's the only room in the house, I get to hang what I want, where I want.. that's just one corner of the office.. but I'm running out of room, I've resorted to the ceiling as well LOL

AnimeSpirit 07-05-2007 11:14 AM

Is it true that it is now illegal to sell bottle rockets here in Louisiana? I've been hearing that all week and it's just nuts! I've been buying them since I was a kid.

Pocahontas 07-05-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight

After reviewing the photo again I've come to the conclusion the item is not sitting on a chair. It looks to be some type of antique organ on the far right??:confused:

LateNight 07-05-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
After reviewing the photo again I've come to the conclusion the item is not sitting on a chair. It looks to be some type of antique organ on the far right??:confused:

LOL, I believe that would be an end table, with a small chess board sitting there... and then above that on the second level of the end table is a jack daniels tin, I use to store guitar cables and cable adapters etc.. it's not a very good photo.. :)

Pocahontas 07-05-2007 01:04 PM

LOL Thanks for clearing that up! Guess Pokie needs to make an eye appt. ASAP!:cool: Blind as a bat!