Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Britney Has Blown It Again! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2589)

sbl_admin 09-10-2007 07:15 AM

Britney Has Blown It Again!

Somewhere, Kevin Federline is laughing. An out-of-shape, out-of-touch Britney Spears delivered what was destined to be the most talked about performance of the MTV Video Music Awards — but for all the wrong reasons.

LateNight 09-10-2007 08:41 AM

Egad..

Quote:

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AP) -- As in most train wrecks, it was hard to focus on just one thing as the Britney Spears disaster unfolded. There was just so much that went wrong.

Out-of-synch lip-synching. Lethargic movements that seemed choreographed by a dance instructor for a nursing home.
Now, hear me now, and believe me later :) I could care less how Britney did at the MTV music awards show. But I see they are complaining about "OUT-OF-SYNC lip-syncing" HELLLOOOOOOO!!!! what is the point of going to a LIVE show, if the singer is only going to lip-sync ????? I don't freakin' get it. I guess you can't really sing, and try to remember your freakin' dance moves at the same time ??? o.k. I'm done ranting.

LateNight 09-10-2007 09:56 AM

nevermind

Isaac-Saxxon 09-10-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21016)
nevermind

LN you got the hots for Britney :laugh::laugh::laugh::duck:

LateNight 09-10-2007 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 21020)
LN you got the hots for Britney

LOL, you just KNOW that's right.. :rolleyes: Good God man. it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Isaac-Saxxon 09-10-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21022)
LOL, you just KNOW that's right.. :rolleyes: Good God man. it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I think more like a real bad ship wreck on the rocks. She is just not nappy headed is the only difference :D

Pocahontas 09-10-2007 10:25 AM

I just watched the video at MTV.com...wow! Not only was she lip syncing she just stopped singing altogether while the song continued to sing for a few lines. The one thing this girl can do is dance, but she didn't even do that she just walked through the performance! Maybe she doesn't want a comeback? This was a good chance and she definitley blew it!:confused:

Al Swearengen 09-10-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 21020)
LN you got the hots for Britney :laugh::laugh::laugh::duck:

LOL, for awhile there she was all the rage at the Late Night household!

Texasbelle 09-10-2007 09:06 PM

I think it was more like watching an airliner drop from the sky in slow motion. Britney can now be declared OVER after that performance. She needs to call it a day, get some therapy, and just focus on her kids.

salguodgrubmab 09-11-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 21036)
LOL, for awhile there she was all the rage at the Late Night household!

Tell me more! I remember a middle aged friend of mine with a life size Brit in his garage. We were out there drankin' speaking earnestly about our lives wrong turns and flat tires. I don't know if it was the beam or spliff but I became transfixed on that five foot cardboard cupcake propped up there in the corner. "What, pray tell, is that,?" I asked in my clearest slurred speech. "Did you get that for your teen aged daughter?" "Hell no, she's mine, all mine!" Humm. Al, if Late had a five foot cardboard cupcake in his garage you'd tell us wouldn't you?

AnimeSpirit 09-11-2007 10:56 AM

Lol! Inquiring minds want to know. :D

LateNight 09-11-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab (Post 21074)
Al, if Late had a five foot cardboard cupcake in his garage you'd tell us wouldn't you?

Well, no Britney, but I did have a 7ft tall Thrifty Liquor Dude :cool:

Pocahontas 09-11-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab (Post 21074)
Tell me more! I remember a middle aged friend of mine with a life size Brit in his garage. We were out there drankin' speaking earnestly about our lives wrong turns and flat tires.

Flat tires???????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

salguodgrubmab 09-11-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 21105)
Flat tires???????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sometimes you roll effortlessly down the road and quite often, in my case, you womp womp womp down it. Next exit one million miles.

Isabella 09-11-2007 06:21 PM

Britney has serious problems. Her two boys will suffer more than she ever will. I was horrified watching her. My bet is her career is over.

Al Swearengen 09-11-2007 06:26 PM

Well, in all fairness to Late Night, it was his two pre-teen sons who had the hots for Britney...though I'd wager that Late Night himself aint immune to the lass's feminine wiles! Ok, lets just put the cards on the table and call a spade a spade...Britney, while not the nymphette she used to be, is still a choice, tasty morsel...and any man who says otherwise is either gay or lyin thru his teeth. Besides, who cares about her "singin" anyway? That aint what folks go to see her for.

Pocahontas 09-11-2007 08:57 PM

I think there are alot prettier girls out there than Britney! She has a "white trash" look about her to me. Maybe therein lies the attraction....hmmm??:D

Texasbelle 09-11-2007 09:24 PM

I'm with Pokie on this one. She has that white trash look about her. Give her a few more years and we 'll be able to further say she has that Rode Hard Put up Wet Look about Her.

There comes a time to cut your losses. I think her time has come.

Al Swearengen 09-11-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 21125)
I think there are alot prettier girls out there than Britney! She has a "white trash" look about her to me. Maybe therein lies the attraction....hmmm??:D

Well sure, all men like a lil bit o "slut" in a woman. Not too much now, just a lil bit, just at certain times...and just for himself. How perceptive of ya, Pokie!

Isabella 09-12-2007 12:04 AM

Britney works very hard to be white trash. She once was a cute girl. I can't understand why she chooses to dress so tacky and behave the way she does. Obviously, her parents did not instill values in her. My heart goes out to her children. How would you like to have a mother that went around showing her private parts all the time? She should go pose for PlayBoy and let the people who want to view that trash view it and leave the rest of us alone.

Pocahontas 09-12-2007 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 21129)
Well sure, all men like a lil bit o "slut" in a woman. Not too much now, just a lil bit, just at certain times...and just for himself. How perceptive of ya, Pokie!

For Al and LateNight!! Enjoy pure skankiness! :laugh::laugh:
Attachment 1472

LateNight 09-12-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 21160)
Attachment 1472

wait just a minute.. how the heck did I get dragged into this.. all I've said, is that she shouldn't be up on stage if she's gonna freakin' LIP SYNC !!

:):peace:

Texasbelle 09-12-2007 05:42 PM

You were dragged in the minute it was told about the picture in your garage!!!!

Isaac-Saxxon 09-12-2007 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 21164)

Oh sweet Britney :D
Attachment 1473

Al Swearengen 09-12-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 21160)
Attachment 1472

Yum! De-Lishes thigh!:D

LateNight 09-12-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 21164)

LOL, I haven't had a garage in like 30 years.. FREAKIN' CARPORTS UGHHHH!!!!!:cool:

Which is why I built the LateNight Bar.. it's where I do my drinkin', and the cabinets and drawers hold tools etc...

Texasbelle 09-13-2007 08:45 AM

oops Late I got Sal's and Al's posts mixed up but whatever I was correct that it's your house where all the men are "in a rage" over the over rated and now a has been Britney!

Pocahontas 09-13-2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21163)
wait just a minute.. how the heck did I get dragged into this.. all I've said, is that she shouldn't be up on stage if she's gonna freakin' LIP SYNC !!

Okay okay, I believe you!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-14-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 21163)

I agree with this post :D Lip sync or in sync on SNL can only be seen on DSL and only by Britney. I think she looks ok like Al said. I am sure she uses the same trainer Tbelle uses. Just a few more crunches and she will be able to get another happy meal ;)