Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How do you celebrate Halloween? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2828)

rhertz 10-18-2007 10:27 AM

How do you celebrate Halloween?

How about telling a scary story while petting a snake! She loves that snake!

Isaac-Saxxon 10-18-2007 10:45 AM

The Legend of Boggy Creek

I think he lives in East Texas now. :w00t::eyeball::eyeball::w00t:

piemaker720 10-18-2007 11:04 AM

4 Attachment(s)
This is what I do.

Attachment 1636

Attachment 1637

Attachment 1638

Attachment 1639

Trick or treat

Pocahontas 10-18-2007 11:44 AM

I sit on the front porch passing out candy if the weather is nice. I'm usually wishing my kids were young enough to trick or treat again and wear those adorable costumes. What's kind of funny though is in high school if they put on a costume I let them go trick or treat in our neighborhood. They had to wear a costume though. I think my 16 yr. old is planning on doing so this year. She's quite a ham like her father!:eek:

Isaac-Saxxon 10-18-2007 02:51 PM

I like to take my dogs and go up to my office until the doorbell stops and then come home. Mrs. Isaac loves the children and visiting with the neighbors. I think she just likes the chocolate :D

Isaac-Saxxon 10-18-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 23010)
How about telling a scary story while petting a snake! She loves that snake!

This lady was a good actor or she has more than one snake in her head.

LateNight 10-18-2007 03:42 PM

Halloween.. I'll tell ya.. It's definitely for the kids if you ask me. Halloween got fun again there for awhile..

Of course now the kids are bigger.. and my neighborhood, although I just love it.. just does not do Halloween.. maybe it's the lack of street lights :)

Not to mention Halloween freakin' falls on a Wednesday this year.. that stinks.

http://www.caseyjones.net/imagelinks...rillasmall.jpg

joepole 10-18-2007 03:55 PM

I live in Spring Lake so I celebrate Halloween by turning off all my lights and watching scores of 17-25 year old non-costumed black "kids" swamp the house(s) of the families that have moved in since last Halloween and don't know to leave their lights out.

LateNight 10-18-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 23037)
I live in Spring Lake so I celebrate Halloween by turning off all my lights and watching scores of 17-25 year old non-costumed black "kids" swamp the house(s) of the families that have moved in since last Halloween and don't know to leave their lights out.

LOL, I would think that scenario would result in more shotgun deaths :cool:

Trick or Treat :peace:

Isaac-Saxxon 10-18-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Thanks joe. Now they load them up and bring them over the bridge to Bossier and dump them out in our neighborhood. Taz me Bro :eek::eek:

Pocahontas 10-18-2007 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Be careful what you ask for IS!!!:laugh::laugh:

Attachment 1645

rhertz 10-18-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

My inlaws used to live in an old house on Fairfield near the projects... They totally shutdown on Halloween after that first year, which I think scared the heck out of them. I hear it is a little better nowadays...

AnimeSpirit 10-19-2007 09:22 AM

For Halloween, I put on the most alarming costume I can find and scare the crap out of trick-or-treaters while I pass out candy. I've got some clawed monster hands this year. I need a good mask for it though.