Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Wedding Bells! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780)

scarlett 02-16-2007 04:04 PM

Wedding Bells!

Ok for those of you that have known me for 10 yrs......... I am finally getting married!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it took for me to move away from Shreveport/Bossier????? Heck if I know but I know you guys waited as long as I did for him to say let's get married and we are.

I picked the end of April (not sure which one yet) and he picked Atlantis in the Bahamas........

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AnimeSpirit 02-16-2007 04:12 PM

Congrads! May this marriage go well for you both. :D

:whip:

kansast 02-16-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Ok for those of you that have known me for 10 yrs......... I am finally getting married!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it took for me to move away from Shreveport/Bossier????? Heck if I know but I know you guys waited as long as I did for him to say let's get married and we are.

I picked the end of April (not sure which one yet) and he picked Atlantis in the Bahamas........

Holy @##@$ HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES !! :clap: :clap: :jawdrop:

I'll drink to that ! :beerchug:

Just sorry we'll have to miss the party :(

geodood 02-16-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Wedding Bells?? Did you say Wedding Bells?? Well be-low me down. Hot Dang, Congratulations!! Let me know if you need my address to send my plane tickets to! ;) (BTW, I'll need two) hehehe

Seriously Congratulations and Good Luck. Atlantis looks like fun, and I hear that the whole island is lit up with WiFi!! On second thought, leave those laptops at home!! LOL

scarlett 02-16-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geodood
Wedding Bells?? Did you say Wedding Bells?? Well be-low me down. Hot Dang, Congratulations!! Let me know if you need my address to send my plane tickets to! ;) (BTW, I'll need two) hehehe

Seriously Congratulations and Good Luck. Atlantis looks like fun, and I hear that the whole island is lit up with WiFi!! On second thought, leave those laptops at home!! LOL

Guess who set up the WiFi???????????????? hehehehe

geodood 02-16-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Guess who set up the WiFi???????????????? hehehehe

I know.. Guess who told me he setup the WiFI???? :D Just don't let management put him to work once yall get down there. Just give em my number, I'll cover fer ya. I need a trip to the Bahamas.....

scarlett 02-16-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geodood
I know.. Guess who told me he setup the WiFI???? :D Just don't let management put him to work once yall get down there. Just give em my number, I'll cover fer ya. I need a trip to the Bahamas.....

Actually a 3 day weekend in a 4 star hotel is only 1k including airfare for 2 people. Just remember if you want to go you need a passport to get back into the country. I got mine a year+ ago since he does so much traveling I figured I would want to go wherever he goes too.

The company he works for does ALL the wifi for atlantis they have 4 emp's out there now installing it. The owner wanted to hire him but he didn't jump on the offer.